New rural party in the offing?

sadmal

Maybe they were all 'aborted' before they had a chance to join a political party.
Since you were talking the other day about 'unborn women' they obviously would have had the chance to join before they were aborted as adults.

Breeal

Since you were talking the other day about 'unborn women' they obviously would have had the chance to join before they were aborted as adults.
Incorrect, dead women can't join political parties.

Breeal

Read my post again - they would have had the chance to join before they were aborted as adults.
These women never had the chance to become adults remember, dead women can't join political parties.

sadmal

Of course they are
What is your definition of a woman? Because it sure is different to mine, a women is a adult female, a man is an adult male.

Now I am going to join my other half, a adult male, in bed and I suggest you do the same with your teddy bear.

Goodnight!

Breeal

What is your definition of a woman? Because it sure is different to mine, a women is a adult female, a man is an adult male.

Now I am going to join my other half, a adult male, in bed and I suggest you do the same with your teddy bear.

Goodnight!
A woman is female, a man is male.

SideysGhost

Just when you thought Irish politics - or p.ie - couldn't get any more ridiculous, along comes this thread :lol:

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I'd be quite pleased and I suspect one or two senior bods in FGF would be happy as well to see the socially conservative rural rump start a move toward the door.

It would split the nutter vote all over the place in rural constituencies and mostly I suspect in 'dynasty' constituencies down the country which wouldn't be a bad thing. It would force the FGF to stand a candidate against their own former vote-getter in some cases.

Essentially I think this would backfire overall as the Peig Sayers vote divides and conquers itself.

Breeal

I'd be quite pleased and I suspect one or two senior bods in FGF would be happy as well to see the socially conservative rural rump start a move toward the door.

It would split the nutter vote all over the place in rural constituencies and mostly I suspect in 'dynasty' constituencies down the country which wouldn't be a bad thing. It would force the FGF to stand a candidate against their own former vote-getter in some cases.

Essentially I think this would backfire overall as the Peig Sayers vote divides and conquers itself.
If the system was first past the post I'd agree but with PR the 2nd, 3rd preference will go conservative too. Even if they do take a few seats from the bigger parties they'll still support FF or FG and use their support as leverage to push conservative policies. In reality what alternative does the electorate have? The fantasists on the looney left!

Breeal

Someone who can't see the difference between a sexually mature female and a six month old child is not safe to be let out of prison.
Neither is someone who thinks it's ok to kill one and not the other.

Lúidín

Was Peig sound on the national question?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies