New rural party in the offing?

Breeal

Oh dear. You're even more confused than it first appeared.

I'm not confused at all, I would never wish harm to that precious child in your picture, the same way I would never wish harm to the precious child in the picture I posted below, strangely........... some people think it's perfectly OK to kill this child, who did you say was confused again?

Watcher2

A new party should be made of new politicians, otherwise, no change occurs, just re-branding.

Watcher2

I'm not confused at all, I would never wish harm to that precious child in your picture, the same way I would never wish harm to the precious child in the picture I posted below, strangely........... some people think it's perfectly OK to kill this child, who did you say was confused again?

The only people I hear talking about abortion at the likes of 6 months are anti abortion people. I think you will find that the vast majority of abortion happens, and would continue to do so, long before 6 months into the pregnancy.

Breeal

The only people I hear talking about abortion at the likes of 6 months are anti abortion people. I think you will find that the vast majority of abortion happens, and would continue to do so, long before 6 months into the pregnancy.
Is the child any less dead if he\she is killed after 5 months, 4 months, 3 months?

petaljam

http://media.ehd.org/flash/controls/images/clip44.jpg][/QUOTE]
All irrelevant to your crazy claims of "women" being in wombs. They're not women.

Because they're not sexually mature.

Breeal

All irrelevant to your crazy claims of "women" being in wombs. They're not women.

Because they're not sexually mature.
Of course they are not sexually mature, a woman can be killed at any stage if their lives, that doesn't make it right.

Emily Davison

According to the Irish Times, many TDs currently regarded among the Rural Independents are considering joining forces as either an alliance or a formal party to campaign against abortion and various rural issues. Among the members would be Danny Healy-Rae, Michael Collins and the peripatetic Noel Grealish:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/independent-tds-consider-forming-anti-abortion-alliance-1.3294834?mode=amp

So a bunch of men, with no woman in sight want to start a new party dictating to women what they can or cannot do with their bodies. I can really see this working out well.

petaljam

Of course they are not sexually mature, a woman can be killed at any stage if their lives, that doesn't make it right.
It's inappropriate to refer to sexually immature children as women.

Schuhart

Essentially I think this would backfire overall as the Peig Sayers vote divides and conquers itself.
I expect you are right. There is no positive, coherent rural agenda. A specific party would reveal this for all to see.

It's why there has never been a successful national platform for local hospitals. People in Nenagh don't give two hoots if people in Roscommon die screaming, and vice versa. All they care about are jobs for their immediate area. Sure, people in West Clare give out about Ennis getting all the jobs. Rural Ireland is actually that dysfunctional.

A new Rural Party would be brilliant. Guaranteed laugh a day, as the dinosaur turns into fossil.

petaljam

It's illegal to kill women, in this country anyway.
You're going round in circles here, which rarely strengthens a case.
It's illegal in the UK too. As it is illegal to kill 6 month old children there as well.
But we've been over all that pages ago, and you tied yourself up in knots over it back then too.

MsDaisyC

It's inappropriate to refer to sexually immature children as women.
It's creepy AF, actually.

A party that doesn't believe in killing children, it'll get my vote.
They believe in killing children alright. Violently and brutally by smashing cars into them because they're pro their supporters being drunk on their way home from the pub.

Breeal

You're going round in circles here, which rarely strengthens a case.
It's illegal in the UK too. As it is illegal to kill 6 month old children there as well.
But we've been over all that pages ago, and you tied yourself up in knots over it back then too.
You're just projecting now, it's not illegal to kill children in the UK, 185000 of them were killed last year alone. Semantics\silly word games and terminology designed to dehumanize children won't change the facts.

Breeal

They believe in killing children alright. Violently and brutally by smashing cars into them because they're pro their supporters being drunk on their way home from the pub.
Hysterical rubbish.

petaljam

It's all perfectly coherent really. It's the Irish version of George Carlin's observation about US pro-lifers : "If you're preborn, you're fine, if you're preschool you're fücked".

petaljam

Hysterical rubbish.
LOL. This from the poster who thinks it reasonable to refer to "unborn women" and confuses a six month old baby with a foetus.
And who claims to think women are legally murdered in the UK. :roll:

GDPR

It's all perfectly coherent really. It's the Irish version of George Carlin's observation about US pro-lifers : "If you're preborn, you're fine, if you're preschool you're fücked".
Just more of the same "whataboutry" and we all know why people have to stoop to that.
Try to explain that to yourself sometime.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies