• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

New Young Fine Gael Branch for Dublin South Central

brenofg

Website
www.yfg.ie
on the 21st of march 05 YFG will launch a new branch for dublin south central. it will bring a new strong blood for the Young Fine Gael in Dublin Constituency for the next General Elections 2007 if we wish to return to government.

FF have been too long in power since 1997, i think that the current government need to resign for good and therefore let FG LAB and GREEN Party bring new blood for the people of this land.

I'm calling for your support as young fine gael members to support our newly branch and to help the members of FG Dublin South Central, as we need to show Gay Mitchell TD MEP the new blood for YFG in this Constituency.

I welcome any comments from YFG Members that they may have for me.

All for one and one for all

Brendan Searson
Candidate for Chairperson of YFG DSC Constituency

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
brenofg said:
on the 21st of march 05 YFG will launch a new branch for dublin south central. it will bring a new strong blood for the Young Fine Gael in Dublin Constituency for the next General Elections 2007 if we wish to return to government.

FF have been too long in power since 1997, i think that the current government need to resign for good and therefore let FG LAB and GREEN Party bring new blood for the people of this land.

I'm calling for your support as young fine gael members to support our newly branch and to help the members of FG Dublin South Central, as we need to show Gay Mitchell TD MEP the new blood for YFG in this Constituency.

Brendan Searson

Best of luck to you

LowIQ

Sorry. I don't think Empty Enda is Taoiseach material.

Trefor

Website
oclmenai.blogspot.com
brenofg said:

Brendan Searson
Dear me, how does one respond to this?

SEANSOUTH

i think that the current government need to resign for good and therefore let FG LAB and GREEN Party bring new blood for the people of this land. [/color]

Brendan Searson
Candidate for Chairperson of YFG DSC Constituency[/quote]

I am not been smart but is this guy for real?.

Harpey

Biffo said:
Empty Enda what ever happened that thread??
Became a hero with that rescue.

To the Dublin South, simple advise, get their subscriptions early, as once they have given you money, they are attached, and really will be reluctant to leave

NGTR

Website
www.freewebs.com
Harpey said:
Biffo said:
Empty Enda what ever happened that thread??
Became a hero with that rescue.

To the Dublin South, simple advise, get their subscriptions early, as once they have given you money, they are attached, and really will be reluctant to leave
The thread is about Dublin South Central

An Gilladaker

Brendan Searson
Where did they go:roll:

Dublin South Central YFG - On your side

Rocky

Cooperate for freedom

Brendan Searson
Will an oath to the British Queen be required or will just a firm commitment to selling out the country be sufficient?

duthealla

I see that Gay Mitchell was an early speaker for them.

That must have charged a whole generation of Young Fine Gaelers with such passion and enthousiasm.

M

MrFunkyBoogaloo

Holy f*ck. The necromancy skills of some posters is getting serious now. It's amazing what a depression can do.