News of the World ad featuring Bertie Ahern

eatmyposts

PB AHern in a small confined space..

a man of the people that cares not for money? There are prostitutes that wouldnt do what he does in that ad.

Old Irish

Never thought he's end up in a cell is it? I wish he was in a cell!

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
I hope a screenshot from this ad is used, when he leaves politics, as his official portrait on the landing in Dail Eireann. It's as much dignity as he deserves.

P.

Chuck de Mawl

Nice to see a government TD giving the country's crisis his full attention.

olamp

Enough to put anyone off their breakfast! And he`s the one who supposedly isn`t interested in money -what a low he is sinking to -pathetic little sniveller.Please don`t tell me he is going to be in our livingrooms every evening -zappers at the ready if so.

flavirostris

Nice to see a government TD giving the country's crisis his full attention.
That fupper never gave 2 hoots about the country. It was always about enriching himself and his cronies

pujols

Hate the paper - love the ad!

flavirostris

I'm amazed that he hasn't been called on the faux interest in sports. That was all part of the ordinary man act, athough Pat Rabbitte highlighted it a few times back when Ahern was everybody's chum.
He knows and cares nothing about sports.

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
At least there's an upside - with the cash he gets from this, maybe he can finally become tax compliant.

P.

hellsbells

Pure scum

MrBananagrabber

I can't believe that a former Taoiseach and international statesman could debase himself this much...oh wait...I forgot who we're talking about here...

stanley

At least there's an upside - with the cash he gets from this, maybe he can finally become tax compliant.

P.

Why should he become tax compliant, he is probably the only guy in the State who has managed to get them to back off, they volunteered the unique position.

Ahern has had loads of time now to get his stories right/changed again, somehow though do not think the Rev will go for the digout fantasies but we will never get to know, he will go to the HC again to lock this up like his separation agreement.

LiquidPaddy

He never thought he'd end up there - well, how'd ya think we feel after yesterday's announcement. He's got no shame. Appalled at the NOTW when another correspondent is wailing on about criminals.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies