Newstalk Lunchtime: Gogerty on Hanifin

slippy wicket

Really taking offence at Hanifins comment that they are not putting the country first.

slippy wicket

He was flabbergasted at what Hanifin said, Saying why the hell would they have supported nama and all the rest if they were not putting the country first.

EoinMn

Website
eoinmadden.ie
But in Hanafins mind, FF's interest is the nation's interest. A spring election is not in the interest of FF, so therefore in her mind it is not in the interest of Ireland.

Simples.

controller

Gogerty said that FF caused this mess in the first place. Quite annoyed

slippy wicket

But in Hanafins mind, FF's interest is the nation's interest. A spring election is not in the interest of FF, so therefore in her mind it is not in the interest of Ireland.

Simples.
That unfortunately is the case, they must have their consciences removes on entry to that evil institution.

slippy wicket

Gogerty said that FF caused this mess in the first place. Quite annoyed
The disbelief in his voice about her comments was telling.

droghedasouth

Toxic.

Mary is of course positioning herself to lead FF.

Kicking other parties is the route to power in FF and the GP is now expendable.

iartaoiseach

That unfortunately is the case, they must have their consciences removes on entry to that evil institution.
they really do cynicism without parallel don't they. As if anyone from FF has a right to accuse anyone else of self interest. Hanafin like her party cronies has a neck like a jockeys unmentionables.

TonyB

Twitter
technopolitics
These are government partners, right? Our leaders. Idiots. All of them.

slippy wicket

they really do cynicism without parallel don't they. As if anyone from FF has a neck to accuse anyone else of self interest.
It is breathtaking, the hardest thing is to try and suppress that instinct to look on in awe at their sheer brassneckedness.

They truely are a cancer in this country, and need to be cut out soonest.

noworries

Gogarty alluded to how the GP have kept their powder dry for the sake of the country over the last couple of years. It will make interesting reading in the years to come as to how they thought they were goin to tame FF in government.

iartaoiseach

It is breathtaking, the hardest thing is to try and suppress that instinct to look on in awe at their sheer brassneckedness.

They truely are a cancer in this country, and need to be cut out soonest.
It is the reason I have to turn off the TV and radio. their brazen way of talking about the mess that they caused in a way that makes it seem like an accident has the potential to make me either crash my car or put my foot through my nice TV. It wouldn't surprise me if they were purposefully spouting this drivel in order to wear the electorate out and break what little spirit we have left. they are cynical enough to try just about any stunt.

bonkers

hannafin wants to bring mammy hannafin all around the world with her when she is leader.ff have never put this country first ahead of the mafia that they are in.frank aitken wanted to issue a speech about haughey in the 70s that would have finished him off.dev,lynch and other senior figures pleaded with him to desist for the sake of the party not the country.imagine what type of country we would have now.

j26

"No, no, look over here. Don't look at what them lads are up to over there!"

Pure distraction from the issues.

flavirostris

breathtaking stuff from Hanifan about "putting the country first". The equivalent of John Gilligan giving a lecture about the evils of drug abuse

BringBackNavanMan

mmmm Gogarty....a man who uses his daughter as an electioneering prop. Sad

thebig C

I am really SICK AND TIRED of the procession of FF people talking about the "National Interest" as if somehow they haven't been conspiring against the national interest for years!

stoichkov

fianna fail have been pushing this "country first" bollocks very hard in the last few weeks. dermot ahern and frank fahey were spouting it on radio recently as well.

whoever assumes the ff leadership is in for a seriously miserable next few years. so i hope hanafin or dermot ahern get it.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies