• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Next Election - Dublin Fingal

Fr. Ted Crilly

Typical from a gutter snipe like you, like rest of the dirty shinners on here you love running our party down. Well let me tell you we are the biggest, most popular party in Ireland. We have the best leader since Gareth, in fingal we have the Lord mayor Cllr Lavin, we will have Dr Keith Redmond back very soon and we will hold our seat in the next GE. We are doing quite nicely.
How's the compo fraudster, Farrell, doing?

Typical from a gutter snipe like you, like rest of the dirty shinners on here you love running our party down. Well let me tell you we are the biggest, most popular party in Ireland. We have the best leader since Gareth, in fingal we have the Lord mayor Cllr Lavin, we will have Dr Keith Redmond back very soon and we will hold our seat in the next GE. We are doing quite nicely.
ROFL

Calling me a shinner shows how inept you are and really putting up a complete lack of knowledge.

FG Malahide

How's the compo fraudster, Farrell, doing?
Alan Farrell is one of the most decent, honest TD's ever seen by any party, just look at all the hard work he has done. look at all the great things he has gotten over the line for the Fingal area. a real star in my party that's for sure/

Hitchcock

Alan Farrell is one of the most decent, honest TD's ever seen by any party, just look at all the hard work he has done. look at all the great things he has gotten over the line for the Fingal area. a real star in my party that's for sure/
Enlighten me?

Orbit v2

"A NORTHSIDE TD has called for vaccination programmes to be supported following the surge in cases of measles.

Dublin Fingal TD Louise O’Reilly (SF) made the call after the HSE said it is managing a measles outbreak in the North Dublin area.

The HSE said that since July, there have been 13 measles cases in adults and children in the north inner city."

Dublin People - More vaccinations urged following measles outbreak

I guess O'Reilly won't be endorsing Gemma O'D for President!
Good to see SF becoming more main-stream.

Hitchcock

We now who you are and we will deal with you , you are a mere thug.
There's no place for this threatening behaviour, I thought you lot left the blue-shirt methods behind?

Real FG

There's no place for this threatening behaviour, I thought you lot left the blue-shirt methods behind?
We are not the labour party, we are not weak liberals, yes i might argue with FG Malahide on many things, but in FG we are not cowards.