Next Election - Dublin Fingal

Frank Castle

If we ran Cllr Tormey she would take the seat, but we need her to beat Noone and take back our seat in DBN
Whats this our seat, how do you explain getting 200 votes in the locals after your party blew 5k on you and what about the Regan one, how much wasted on her???

drjimryan2

Hi All......Just sitting here and thinking......whats the chance of Butler doing what Kennedy should have done and running as a ff independent?

Frank Castle

Hi All......Just sitting here and thinking......whats the chance of Butler doing what Kennedy should have done and running as a ff independent?
FF brand taken a hit because of damage LCL done, just a pity her woke fake apology aint working

drjimryan2

FF brand taken a hit because of damage LCL done, just a pity her woke fake apology aint working
Must agree.....which is why I reckon Darragh Butler should run as FF Ind in mays poll....unless they do the right thing and drop the token woman....

Buchaill Dana

Must agree.....which is why I reckon Darragh Butler should run as FF Ind in mays poll....unless they do the right thing and drop the token woman....
Fingal isn't really FF country though. That really only works in the sticks.

Its the Greens to lose. Gemtrails to push hard for 1%

PBP voter

Fingal isn't really FF country though. That really only works in the sticks.

Its the Greens to lose. Gemtrails to push hard for 1%

Darragh O'Brien topped the poll for them in 2016.

They also got the most vote in the constituency in 2016.

Frank Castle

You own a seat in DBN and someone took it ?

Have you informed the Guards ?
I think this a FG mug who ran in the locals in Donaghmede in 2014 and failed badly now spends his time on here and twitter pissing people off

carlovian

I think this a FG mug who ran in the locals in Donaghmede in 2014 and failed badly now spends his time on here and twitter pissing people off
He’s Eoghan Murphy ?
😀

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com
Last edited:

New Threads

Most Replies