Next US Ambassador to Ireland

drjimryan2

When all the dust settles, President Trump will have to settle down to the day to day tasks which will include appointing ambassadors to places like Ireland.......I ask, would Hillary be a suitable candidate for the post?

Sister Mercedes

Didn't Obama leave the job open for years before appointing the current ambassador? Shows you what a priority we were.

Sister Mercedes

Its a retirement gig.
It's usually a gig either handed out to donors who contributed to his election or to party cronies. I don't think he has much of either of those. Perhaps it will be to various business associates.

The Field Marshal

I would like to see Ann Coulter appointed.

Ireland needs a good shakedown and she is just the one to do it.

NYCKY

Didn't Obama leave the job open for years before appointing the current ambassador? Shows you what a priority we were.
There were some .... ahem.... vetting issues with some of the potential candidates.

That was why it took so long.

The Field Marshal

When all the dust settles, President Trump will have to settle down to the day to day tasks which will include appointing ambassadors to places like Ireland.......I ask, would Hillary be a suitable candidate for the post?
A thoroughly objectionable woman with possible criminal proceedings ahead of her.

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com
considering how long it took to appoint the last one, maybe it ill be a while.

the previous ambassador was right up Trump's street, the son of rich man who inherited his position https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rooney

Last edited:

Notachipanoaktree

A big black coal-man's boot in the face. Not that she doesn't deserve one!

Notachipanoaktree

Never mind Mexico, Pigstyland is about to get the biggest, most deserved kick in the face ever delivered to a nasty slimy little bast*ard ever. And the French will snigger as only the French can. It's not the lack of Friends (safer on your own) that causes the problem, it's the abundance of enemies.

Last edited:
Sarah Rootin' Tootin' Palin.

As a side benefit she'd keep the deer in the park under control. Just don't let her near the bear enclosure in the zoo, though.

The Field Marshal

Hopefully it will be somebody who will wake up the irish people concerning the lies being peddled that humans are the cause of climate change.

flavirostris

I would like to see Ann Coulter appointed.

Ireland needs a good shakedown and she is just the one to do it.
That would be absolutely awesome but I very much doubt she'd be interested in the gig. Would love to see her demolish some of the media hacks here.

That would be absolutely awesome but I very much doubt she'd be interested in the gig. Would love to see her demolish some of the media hacks here.
Engaging with the media would be pretty much on the basis of protocol.

New Threads

Most Replies