NI cars must display GB sticker in Eire after Brexit.

Mickeymac

Well if the UK ends up leaving we will have to have some way of tracking this in part because of questions about the mutual recognition of driving licenses.

NO...….remains means REMAIN...OR.....THE BACKSTOP WITH A BORDER DOWN THE IRISH SEA...…end of.(y)

2lazy

NO...….remains means REMAIN...OR.....THE BACKSTOP WITH A BORDER DOWN THE IRISH SEA...…end of.(y)

All the unionists might as well get an Irish passport in future, that way they are covered getting into the EU and Britain :D, while been able to enjoy the 32 counties unhindered

McSlaggart

This issue of the GB sticker needs to be sorted. I am actually shocked at how many people are angry at the idea of it.

Its the polite middle class are the people who are saying they will not put up with such things.

I honestly do not understand why its this tiny issue that appears to be one that will annoy the polite sdlp people so much.

death or glory

This issue of the GB sticker needs to be sorted. I am actually shocked at how many people are angry at the idea of it.

Its the polite middle class are the people who are saying they will not put up with such things.

I honestly do not understand why its this tiny issue that appears to be one that will annoy the polite sdlp people so much.
Exactly,
Not often you're right but you're right this time.
It was like the nationalist hissy fit at the "Welcome to Northern Ireland signs.

And then the same fools are surprised when the PUL population find IRA singsongs on the Tyrone team bus offensive!

death or glory

McSlaggart

Exactly,
Not often you're right but you're right this time.
It was like the nationalist hissy fit at the "Welcome to Northern Ireland signs.

And then the same fools are surprised when the PUL population find IRA singsongs on the Tyrone team bus offensive!
SF will like the idea of GB stickers. (They will object as they collect extra votes)

death or glory

SF will like the idea of GB stickers. (They will object as they collect extra votes)
We like the idea of GB stickers, a real cracker.
How will it increase SF vote in NI if we only have to use them when we queue 2 hours and cross the border into Eire. It's their problem.

McSlaggart

We like the idea of GB stickers, a real cracker.
How will it increase SF vote in NI if we only have to use them when we queue 2 hours and cross the border into Eire. It's their problem.
You should put a GB sticker on your car now.

death or glory

Talk Back

No,
With blood like we signed the Ulster Covenant 100 years ago
A veiled threat by an idiot Unionist.

Go on and try to repeat what you did when you tossers caused my country to be partitioned - I dare you!

You won't be able to hide under Mama Britannia's skirt this time. There will be no Curragh Mutiny either - the British army will put manners on you idiot Unionists before the hand back of the occupied 6 counties.

death or glory

Its annoying middle of the road people. It does not appear to annoy "republicans".
You don't half spout some crap.
Off course it annoys all the CNR.
That's the great thing about it.

death or glory

I dont think republicans have any intention of putting GB on their cars. Then the craxk will start.
That's Eire's problem not ours.
The words "Told you so" will flow smugly from our lips

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies