NI cars must display GB sticker in Eire after Brexit.

death or glory

I am happy your happy. I find it interesting you do not see the danger in pissing off moderate people.
Surely you see it is not me nor is it us British, it will be Eire and the EU who is upsetting the snowflakes.
Quite hilarious really.

McSlaggart

You don't half spout some crap.
Off course it annoys all the CNR.
That's the great thing about it.

Sorry old bean but republicans are happy to see unionists acting all hyper British. Its the poor old middle of the road people who wish to see everyone getting along in one happy little place that it upsets.

I bet SF would be prepared to allow unionists to keep a wee NI sticker in a united Ireland.

death or glory

Sorry old bean but republicans are happy to see unionists acting all hyper British. Its the poor old middle of the road people who wish to see everyone getting along in one happy little place that it upsets.

I bet SF would be prepared to allow unionists to keep a wee NI sticker in a united Ireland.
Have you bought your sticker yet McSlaggart?

raetsel

I shall be writing to the PSNI and Garda chief constable to ensure enforcement of this important piece if government regulation.
How on earth do you think that the PSNI could enforce anything in the Republic?
And you are seriously deluded if you think that the Irish government will antagonise people by enforcing the regulation. They have real issues to be getting on with, and are certainly not in the business of supplying Ulster loyalists with the raw material to fuel their looniest wet dreams.
The key here is that there is nothing in the International agreement which prescribes the use of these stickers which compels any government to enforce their use.

raetsel

Well this article from thejournal advises people to exchange their UK licenses.

You're supposed to do that anyway once you become a permanent resident of another EU state, as far as I know. What level of enforcement of the rule there was is of course another question.
But you don't need a GB sticker to identify northern registered cars.

oxterSniffer

I have already,
Looks pretty darn good and more importantly annoys nationalists.
I think it would be funnier if you took it off.

I for one have no intention of putting one on my car. I do not go down south if I can avoid it. Sure, why would I want to look like a dirty Fenian with their dirty GB stickers? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Newrybhoy

A veiled threat by an idiot Unionist.

Go on and try to repeat what you did when you tossers caused my country to be partitioned - I dare you!

You won't be able to hide under Mama Britannia's skirt this time. There will be no Curragh Mutiny either - the British army will put manners on you idiot Unionists before the hand back of the occupied 6 counties.
Why would they do that?

Lots and lots of NI people in the armed forces. Several regiments in fact nevermind the people in the Paras, Marines and indeed SAS.

Past and present.

Come on up and play wee skip rat.

shiel

death or glory

You want to write to the Garda to enforce British legislation?

I think the kidz call this a fail
Duh,
Youse need the Irฤบ sticker,
We'll need the GB ones.
That's what is called an epic fail!

death or glory

death or glory

Who cares a shite.

There are more serious consequences of Brexit.
Another Brexit benefit that will sickens you.
See Leo finally admitted it will be his government who will be enforcing the hard border.

New Threads

Most Replies