NI cars must display GB sticker in Eire after Brexit.

death or glory

I am not going to get one.
If you ever need help getting bail, just PM me and I'll see what I can do.
It'll be worth it for the laugh.

death or glory

shiel

Another Brexit benefit that will sickens you.
See Leo finally admitted it will be his government who will be enforcing the hard border.
Given the open border that has been there since the GFA was agreed gloating about the hard border is Brexiteer racism.

Given the history of Europe ridden by conflict for centuries the EU is a miracle.

Nearly thirty European democracies from Cyprus to Sweden signed a treaty to cooperate in matters of mutual interest.

That is unbelievable given the background.

Many of these democracies were downtrodden by former imperial powers some of them totalitarian.

Some of these totalitarian powers were involved in exterminating millions of their own citizens.

Some of the imperial powers walked all over their neighbours whom they colonised for centuries.

The EU is a miracle in comparison.

Denigrating it and dismantling it is pathetic.

English racist contempt for the EU based on decades long London gutter press propaganda is pathetic.

death or glory

Given the open border that has been there since the GFA was agreed gloating about the hard border is Brexiteer racism.

Given the history of Europe ridden by conflict for centuries the EU is a miracle.

Nearly thirty European democracies from Cyprus to Sweden signed a treaty to cooperate in matters of mutual interest.

That is unbelievable given the background.

Many of these democracies were downtrodden by former imperial powers some of them totalitarian.

Some of these totalitarian powers were involved in exterminating millions of their own citizens.

Some of the imperial powers walked all over their neighbours whom they colonised for centuries.

The EU is a miracle in comparison.

Denigrating it and dismantling it is pathetic.

English racist contempt for the EU based on decades long London gutter press propaganda is pathetic.
Paddy,
The British only enforced a hard border to prevent your evil Reb terrorists crossing the border to safety.
Us British are not having custom posts whereas Leo has finally admitted
De de de

McSlaggart

Paddy,
The British only enforced a hard border to prevent your evil Reb terrorists crossing the border to safety.
De de de
So you think if their is a border the British will not enforce it?

shiel

Paddy,
De de de
You are just an English racist arse licker.

The Brexit vote is typical arrogant English racism.

The English regard the likes of the Bulgarians, Kosovans, Albanians, Croations and Slovenians as inferior.

Having to sign treaties with them is beneath the English who regard themselves as superior members of the human race.

Having to treat the 500 million plus citizens of the EU as equals is too much.

We in this country know that attitude very well.

We had to put up with it for centuries.

death or glory

death or glory

You are just an English racist arse licker.

The Brexit vote is typical arrogant English racism.

The English regard the likes of the Bulgarians, Kosovans, Albanians, Croations and Slovenians as inferior.

Having to sign treaties with them is beneath the English who regard themselves as superior members of the human race.

Having to treat the 500 million plus citizens of the of the EU as equals is too much.

We in this country know that attitude very well.

We had to put up with it for centuries.
Thick Paddy strikes again!

Thanks for proving my point.

death or glory

Emily Davison

You're supposed to do that anyway once you become a permanent resident of another EU state, as far as I know. What level of enforcement of the rule there was is of course another question.
But you don't need a GB sticker to identify northern registered cars.
You are correct, when we moved from Ireland we exchanged our Irish licences. They were surprised at my husbands one because he’s allowed drive so many classes of vehicle despite never having done a driving test. Not that we told them that.

raetsel

Duh,
Youse need the Irĺ sticker,
We'll need the GB ones.
That's what is called an epic fail!
You're an epic fool if you think that anything is going to change in the event of the UK leaving the EU on the 31st of October.
The Republic will not enforce this regulation, and there is nothing in international law to force them to. They won't, for the very same reason that they are trying to stop a hard border. You can bet your bottom dollar on that.
Meanwhile, as R of I cars already have the letters IRL incorporated into their number plates, this conforms with the Vienna Convention on Road Traffic, which is stipulates the requirement. So nothing will change for southern drivers either.
This is a non story.

Emily Davison

I’m in Edinburgh and some of the cars here have the European flag plus SCO or GB. I saw one car with a GB sticker.

Talk Back

Why would they do that?

Lots and lots of NI people in the armed forces. Several regiments in fact nevermind the people in the Paras, Marines and indeed SAS.

Past and present.

Come on up and play wee skip rat.
Idiot - only 800 thousand of you foreigners under our feet these days - and most of you nomads are geriatrics, and dying out.

Just try it.

cunnyfunt

New story on BBC website that all United Kingdom cars must display a GB sticker when over in Eire.
This is an unwitting benefit of Brexit and bound to anger the CNR.

Why not ask the English to tatoo something on their foreheads?? This sh1t gets more retarded by the day...

between the bridges

Moi has to say that the nua sticker design is absolutely fabulous...

A-PROUD-116A-BRIT-L.jpg

New Threads

Most Replies