NI cars must display GB sticker in Eire after Brexit.

death or glory

death or glory

One for your mobility scooter,what's tye other one for; your cot maybe.
One for my big jeep, the other for my run around.
I don't need to put them on my tractors as I never go to Eire in them.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Must have one of them new Massey Ferguson HoverTractors. Be careful in putting a foot down off it, DoG, or you'll never find your way back to Tir Na N'og.

AhNowStop

One for my big jeep, the other for my run around.
I don't need to put them on my tractors as I never go to Eire in them.
One for under the school run car and one for your toy tractor 😂

You should get three dopey ,,, ye can give the last one to the DUP for under the bus ;)

death or glory

Must have one of them new Massey Ferguson HoverTractors. Be careful in putting a foot down off it, DoG, or you'll never find your way back to Tir Na N'og.
Ho, ho, ho
Bloody hilarious.
Curry my yoghurt.

death or glory

One for under the school run car and one for your toy tractor 😂

You should get three dopey ,,, ye can give the last one to the DUP for under the bus ;)
Cynthia,
Under car booby trap bombs by scummy provo terrorists still you find funny.
Says a lot about you.

AhNowStop

Cynthia,
Under car booby trap bombs by scummy provo terrorists still you find funny.
Says a lot about you.
As I keep telling you dopey, what I find bloody hilarious is some moron, “you” ;) posting that he was the worlds first 9 year old bomb disposal expert .....
What sort of a lying imbecile would do that eh dopey 😂😂😂

Btw, ffs do something about your grammar it’s appalling... too much time under cars when you should have been in school I suppose :unsure: 😂

death or glory

As I keep telling you dopey, what I find bloody hilarious is some moron, “you” ;) posting that he was the worlds first 9 year old bomb disposal expert .....
What sort of a lying imbecile would do that eh dopey 😂😂😂
Cynthia,
I just tell the truth about the scummy Provo undercar booby trap bombs.
The fact you find it so funny shows how your community can laugh at IRA terrorism.

AhNowStop

Cynthia,
I just tell the truth about the scummy Provo undercar booby trap bombs.
The fact you find it so funny shows how your community can laugh at IRA terrorism.
Don’t think so dopey😂, you made an absolute cuunt outta yourself “yet again” ... the whole site was in fits laughing at you .. even your own scummy wee loyalist mates were embarrassed by you ffs:rolleyes:

The worlds first primary school bomb disposal expert :oops: .... I mean what did you expect you cretinous lying eejit 😂

Btw, it’s never to late to get a bit of education dopey, there’s still time son ;)

death or glory

Don’t think so dopey😂, you made an absolute cuunt outta yourself “yet again” ... the whole site was in fits laughing at you .. even your own scummy wee loyalist mates were embarrassed by you ffs:rolleyes:

The worlds first primary school bomb disposal expert :oops: .... I mean what did you expect you cretinous lying eejit 😂

Btw, it’s never to late to get a bit of education dopey, there’s still time son ;)
Cynthia,
You and all your Reb mates can laugh away about provo under car booby trap bombs, if you like.
I tell the truth and always have done.

AhNowStop

Cynthia,
You and all your Reb mates can laugh away about provo under car booby trap bombs, if you like.
I tell the truth and always have done.
You couldn’t lie straight in bed dopey wee son 😂

Now, while I’m busy laughing at you, repeat after me

“All roads lead to the backstop” ;)

Btw which DUPper will you thank most for the backstop? .... wonder why ye won’t answer this tbh :unsure:😂

Observer B

Moi has to say that the nua sticker design is absolutely fabulous...

A-PROUD-116A-BRIT-L.jpg
Yea right, like you really are going to put that on your car and head down south with it!! All it takes is 1 asshole who won't just ignore it like the rest of us i.e. your opposite number. Then you'll be crying and proclaiming that we're all bigots etc. really.

AhNowStop

Yea right, like you really are going to put that on your car and head down south with it!! All it takes is 1 asshole who won't just ignore it like the rest of us i.e. your opposite number. Then you'll be crying and proclaiming that we're all bigots etc. really.
lol

death or glory

Pot kettle black,
Ring any bells.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies