• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

NI Euro Election constituency: UUP on course to lose their seat?

between the bridges

Im a Nationalist aul han .. All the parties down south are Nationalist ;)

btw, is this the spanking yer talkin aboot :ROFLMAO:

Excluding undecided and non-voters, the findings suggest that 77% are in favour of a united Ireland with 23% against.

combine that with demographics (which are playing out nicely as you can see, no unionist majority, 30 council seats down and only 1 out of 3 MEP) and the idiotic DUPs Brexit stance and you have a clear path to your oft mentioned utopian UI :whistle:

which is worse for you btw, losing the majority or the 30 seats? .. nah, I bet its the realisation that the electorate of NI has just voted in 2 MEPs who want to see the border in the Irish Sea rather than 1 nutjob DUPer who wants it across Ireland :ROFLMAO:
''Down South"" ye say, horse ye make it sound like a foreign land, oh wait...

AhNowStop

''Down South"" ye say, horse ye make it sound like a foreign land, oh wait...
Jeebus :rolleyes: ... thats some pitiful response but I expect nothing more from you tbh

so anyhoo...

which is worse for you, losing the majority or the 30 seats? .. nah, I bet its the realisation that the electorate of NI has just voted in 2 MEPs who want to see the border in the Irish Sea rather than 1 nutjob DUPer who wants it across Ireland ;)

between the bridges

Jeebus :rolleyes: ... thats some pitiful response but I expect nothing more from you tbh

so anyhoo...

which is worse for you, losing the majority or the 30 seats? .. nah, I bet its the realisation that the electorate of NI has just voted in 2 MEPs who want to see the border in the Irish Sea rather than 1 nutjob DUPer who wants it across Ireland ;)
Pffft, at least two of MEPs will be sober

the ''tanks and buns'' line is a classic...

AhNowStop

Pffft, at least two of MEPs will be sober

the ''tanks and buns'' line is a classic...
WTF are you on about ...... you're losing it son :rolleyes:

now back on track ....

....which is worse for you, losing the majority or the 30 seats? .. or is it the realisation that the electorate of NI has just voted in 2 MEPs who want to see the border in the Irish Sea rather than 1 nutjob DUPer who wants it across Ireland :ROFLMAO:

between the bridges

Ahem...

Total MEP votes by community alignment were:

Unionist 245,841 42.9%

Nationalist 205,540 35.9%

Other 121,066 21.1%

Total 572,447

death or glory

WTF are you on about ...... you're losing it son :rolleyes:

now back on track ....

....which is worse for you, losing the majority or the 30 seats? .. or is it the realisation that the electorate of NI has just voted in 2 MEPs who want to see the border in the Irish Sea rather than 1 nutjob DUPer who wants it across Ireland :ROFLMAO:
Cynthia,
You seem while concerned about 3 people who are only going to have a job for 5 months.
As you know the real decisions about Brexit are happening in Westminster and the DUP hold power and clout over there.
It just shows how desperate you are when you bum about Alliance gaining a seat over the
Ulster Unionist Party.

AhNowStop

Ahem...

Total MEP votes by community alignment were:

Unionist 245,841 42.9%

Nationalist 205,540 35.9%

Other 121,066 21.1%

Total 572,447
Unionist vote down from 59% in 1979 to 42.9% now :oops::unsure: .....

Ooooh Dear ;) ... like I said earlier ... one way traffic :whistle:

AhNowStop

Cynthia,
You seem while concerned about 3 people who are only going to have a job for 5 months.
As you know the real decisions about Brexit are happening in Westminster and the DUP hold power and clout over there.
It just shows how desperate you are when you bum about Alliance gaining a seat over the
Ulster Unionist Party.
Ach would ye look, poor Dopey still doesnt get it :ROFLMAO: ....
Fair play to the DUP I never thought they'd be as good Nationalists as they've turned out to be ... no matter what happens now, because of them, its a game changer for NI ... either its a hard Brexit followed by a border poll or its the border down the Irish sea ...Im 60/40 on the Irish Sea border at present but sure either will do fine for now ;)

btw dog how'd ye like that drop in the unionist vote from 59% to 42.9% :whistle:

and can ye sad insecure wee fukwits draw any conclusions from it .. keep em clean now

SgtBilko

Cynthia,
Ulster Unionist Party.
Don't forget, the forum numpty that you are responding to, told us all the DUP 'wouldn't last 5 months' holding that level of power at Westminster. The fact that they are still doing so, 2 years later, is really eating him up 😂😂

Hilarious too that he's clutching to an Alliance MEP to bring about his 'Irish Sea border' 😂. Sinn Fein's placard waving outside Westminster obviously wasn't quite cutting it. It's the DUP that will shape his future 100%.

Absolutely delicious. 👌😉

AhNowStop

Don't forget, the forum numpty that you are responding to, told us all the DUP 'wouldn't last 5 months' holding that level of power at Westminster. The fact that they are still doing so, 2 years later, is really eating him up 😂😂

Hilarious too that he's clutching to an Alliance MEP to bring about his 'Irish Sea border' 😂. Sinn Fein's placard waving outside Westminster obviously wasn't quite cutting it. It's the DUP that will shape his future 100%.

Absolutely delicious. 👌😉

I couldnt possibly have hoped they'd stay so long and do soooo much damage :) ... had my prediction been right you eejits would have been much better off so Im extremely happy to be wrong .. for once ;)

btw which would you like best sonny, Border in the Irish sea or a border poll ? ..... ... "if" Brexit goes ahead it will be one or the other and you will have the DUP to thank for whichever one you get ;):whistle:

btw how do you like the latest unionist disaster of a vote ... down from 59% in 1979 to 42.9% now ... Yeiks :ROFLMAO:

between the bridges

I couldnt possibly have hoped they'd stay so long and do soooo much damage :) ... had my prediction been right you eejits would have been much better off so Im extremely happy to be wrong .. for once ;)

btw which would you like best sonny, Border in the Irish sea or a border poll ? ..... ... "if" Brexit goes ahead it will be one or the other and you will have the DUP to thank for whichever one you get ;):whistle:

btw how do you like the latest unionist disaster of a vote ... down from 59% in 1979 to 42.9% now ... Yeiks :ROFLMAO:
Here horse ye keep banging on about 1979 which is a tad strange for somewan who hangs onto the word ''currently'' like it was some sort of bullet proof life preserver...

But sure lets play along shall we discuss what were the people you currently vote for doing in 1979...

AhNowStop

Here horse ye keep banging on about 1979 which is a tad strange for somewan who hangs onto the word ''currently'' like it was some sort of bullet proof life preserver...

But sure lets play along shall we discuss what were the people you currently vote for doing in 1979...
No problem aul han, i wasn't voting in 1979 but if I was it would have been for one of the nationalist parties .. and the nationalist vote % has gone up since 1979

unlike the unionist vote which has went down from 59% to 42.9% ;) :whistle:

between the bridges

No problem aul han, i wasn't voting in 1979 but if I was it would have been for one of the nationalist parties .. and the nationalist vote % has gone up since 1979

unlike the unionist vote which has went down from 59% to 42.9% ;) :whistle:
Are you saying that in 1979 you wouldn't have voted for the murderers that you now currently do vote for?....

AhNowStop

Are you saying that in 1979 you wouldn't have voted for the murderers that you now currently do vote for?....
lol now now aul han, less of the tantrums :cry:.. Jeebus these constant unionist election reductions/disasters sure are having a terrible affect on some of you lads :ROFLMAO:

btw I wasnt old enough to vote in 1979 ;) .. ye'd have thought you could have figured that out by yourself :rolleyes: .. eejit

59% to 42% .. Yeiks :eek:

Last edited:

SgtBilko

Yes, that right....having the DUP calling the shots at Westminster and shaping your future is what you've always wanted. 😂... Oh give it up ffs, you're fooling absolutely no-one ya loon. 😂👌

As for your 'choice' between a border poll and an Irish Sea border.... (of course we all know the chances of either happening are slim to none).... I'll play along. Border poll all day long. 95% of me would love a Border Poll tomorrow, specifically to shut up terrorist supporting, deluded nutters like you. A border poll would fail miserably and you know it. Calls for one from Republicans is pure hot air...you know what side your bread is buttered on at the end of the day. (Oh... and the other 5% of me thinks, feck your Border Poll... you can wait another 100 years.)

Either way I'm happy. Just like you, I wake up in the United Kingdom every morning and we're both destined to do so for the rest of our days. You know it too.... hence the bitterness.

Lovely. 👍

AhNowStop

Yes, that right....having the DUP calling the shots at Westminster and shaping your future is what you've always wanted. 😂... Oh give it up ffs, you're fooling absolutely no-one ya loon. 😂👌

As for your 'choice' between a border poll and an Irish Sea border.... (of course we all know the chances of either happening are slim to none).... I'll play along. Border poll all day long. 95% of me would love a Border Poll tomorrow, specifically to shut up terrorist supporting, deluded nutters like you. A border poll would fail miserably and you know it. Calls for one from Republicans is pure hot air...you know what side your bread is buttered on at the end of the day. (Oh... and the other 5% of me thinks, feck your Border Poll... you can wait another 100 years.)

Either way I'm happy. Just like you, I wake up in the United Kingdom every morning and we're both destined to do so for the rest of our days. You know it too.... hence the bitterness.

Lovely. 👍
Fuk me you’re even thicker than I thought .....

While you’re busy ignoring unionisms 59% to 42% drop :cry: have you not noticed little Nigel backtracking... the DUP have fuked up “big time” and they “finally” know it ... :ROFLMAO:

Only sad little loyalist morons like you can’t see it or refuse to acknowledge it ..... but don’t worry you will

Demographics & the idiotic DUP have yez fooked ..... lovely is right wee man lovely is right ;) :whistle:

Last edited:

Mickeymac

Fuk me you’re even thicker than I thought .....

While you’re busy ignoring unionisms 59% to 42% drop :cry: have you not noticed little Nigel backtracking... the DUP have fuked up “big time” and they “finally” know it ... :ROFLMAO:

Only sad little loyalist morons like you can’t see it or refuse to acknowledge it ..... but don’t worry you will

Demographics & the idiotic DUP have yez fooked ..... lovely is right wee man lovely is right ;) :whistle:

Absolutely ANS, onionism and their dinasourism is something to be left in the dark annals of history.

Good post sir btw👍👍👍

AhNowStop

Absolutely ANS, onionism and their dinasourism is something to be left in the dark annals of history.

Good post sir btw👍👍👍
The only thing they can hope for now is that Brexit doesn’t happen ... that would keep NI in existence for a bit longer ...

but then again even that would only prolong the agony for a while as a lot of Brits will blame them for not getting Brexit

It’s all over bar the shouting ... it’s just down to timing now

Mickeymac

The only thing they can hope for now is that Brexit doesn’t happen ... that would keep NI in existence for a bit longer ...

but then again even that would only prolong the agony for a while as a lot of Brits will blame them for not getting Brexit

It’s all over bar the shouting ... it’s just down to timing now

Absolutely ANS......and guess what, I believe the AH's know it.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies