Nigel Farage - Freedom of the City?

Mentalist Clientelist

Given that the big man is in town this weekend, I think the Sinn Fein and Solidarity county councillors at Dublin City Council should show how open-minded they are and grant Farage the freedom of the city.

An interesting point was raised by a text to Marian Finucane's show this morning. The texter suggested that we no longer were obliged to listen to English politicians telling us what to do. Farage made the point that others were already telling us what to do and what he's suggesting (Irexit) would be liberating for us.

Go on Dublin City Council do the right thing for the man who vicariously fights for our freedom.

Deadlock

Given that the big man is in town this weekend, I think the Sinn Fein and Solidarity county councillors at Dublin City Council should show how open-minded they are and grant Farage the freedom of the city.

An interesting point was raised by a text to Marian Finucane's show this morning. The texter suggested that we no longer were obliged to listen to English politicians telling us what to do. Farage made the point that others were already telling us what to do and what he's suggesting (Irexit) would be liberating for us.

Go on Dublin City Council do the right thing for the man who vicariously fights for our freedom.
Why stop there? Sure won't there be an election for the Aras shortly? Nidge for President!

Website
www.merrionstreet.ie
Why stop there? Sure won't there be an election for the Aras shortly? Nidge for President!
Fantastic idea, finally someone who would put Ireland first above party politics and self enrichment.

He has a french surname too so it would get the support of those who want mass immigration to replace Irish culture and heritage.

Deadlock

Fantastic idea, finally someone who would put Ireland first above party politics and self enrichment.

He has a french surname too so it would get the support of those who want mass immigration to replace Irish culture and heritage.
Run with it!

Spirit Of Newgrange

will he be giving his spare change to all the Roma beggars lining the streets of the Capital ?

Levellers

I love how some of our posters go weak at the knees at the sound of an English accent. Farridge is a big nation chauvinist at the very least and I suspect a lot worse than that.

USER1234

he not only shouldn't get the freedom of the city, he should be told to stop being such an attention whore and piss off!

Website
www.merrionstreet.ie
I love how some of our posters go weak at the knees at the sound of an English accent. Farridge is a big nation chauvinist at the very least and I suspect a lot worse than that.
I love it how some posters love being slaves to a foreign power.

Maybe one day Ireland can celebrate its Independance day too.

Boy M5

He is a powellite, an empire fetishist, a loyalist.
He is an enemy of Ireland.

Deadlock

Maybe Jacob Rees-Mogg can become Taoiseach under Farrage and together they can win it for us and we can all celebrate it together!

Deadlock

Maybe Jacob Rees-Mogg could become Taoiseach under Uachtaran Farage, and they'll lead the celebration! What a hoot that will be be!

GDPR

He is a powellite, an empire fetishist, a loyalist.
He is an enemy of Ireland.
He is also stone-deaf. Do you remember that speech he gave when he said "The Irish should remember who their friends are" and they only had to look back at history to know that?

Youd think he was speaking at a Provo fund-raiser ....

Hibee

SF had the same line as UKIP on the EU until they joined the rest of the establishment political parasite industrial complex .

UKIP are bellends but the have some bit of principle.

Deadlock

Nah, Jacob is a true Englishman. Loves his country and wants its freedom. Do we have any Irish politicians who want real independance for Ireland?
Mor an trua! Ochon! Whatever will we do {Hand wringing and tragic nodding of head}

Hibee

Nah, Jacob is a true Englishman. Loves his country and wants its freedom. Do we have any Irish politicians who want real independance for Ireland?
FF , FG , Lab and SF certainly don’t .

Website
www.merrionstreet.ie
He is also stone-deaf. Do you remember that speech he gave when he said "The Irish should remember who their friends are" and they only had to look back at history to know that?

Youd think he was speaking at a Provo fund-raiser ....
Where do the Irish go for work? The UK in droves, we support their soccer teams , watch their TV and speak their language. But you would say we have more in common with the French?

Dont forget the UK loaned Ireland money to save us from economic ruin, what other European country did that?

New Threads

Most Replies