• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Nigerian Independent FF

blucey

im sorry, im thinking of corruption. Cant help it ; money, FF, phishing letters....Me bad...

brigg

I love how the Irish Times manages to spin the locality as some sort of magical multicultural paradise.
Welcome to Mulhuddart, north Dublin, one of the most cosmopolitan parts of the country...
A large part of the ward consists of a constellation of sprawling, sparklingly new housing estates where, as recently as five years ago, there was nothing but fields. Population centres such as Ongar village and Tyrrelstown Plaza have the inescapable feel of Potemkin settlements that arose overnight – and, in a sense, they did.

ManOfReason

Idowu Olafimihan 'Real FF' (not independent FF)

He moves languidly along the driveway, a stack of flyers in hand, wearing a slightly rumpled grey suit and a broad smile. “Hello, madam. My name is Idowu. I’m here to remind you about the local elections on June 5th and ask for your Number One vote.”

The African woman takes the Fianna Fáil leaflet and scans it for a moment. “Unfortunately, I’m for Fine Gael,” she murmurs apologetically. In his soft-spoken way he tries for one of her later preferences, but seems fairly unperturbed when she fails to commit. “I’m pretty sure the husband will vote for me,” he says as the team retreats across the lawn, chatting amongst themselves in Yoruba.
This is classic stuff !

“I’m pretty sure the husband will vote for me”
70's man is back and his name is Idowu !

sickpuppy

ah yes tyrellstown, right next to the largest incinerator in the country and beside an area zoned for heavy industrial use - think pharmacutical factories 8 times the size of the current one. nice coffee shop in ongar though.

macdarawhitfield

Ongar is the most fake 'village' I have ever seen....

Completely artifical construct.
You should see the original Ongar in Essex! I worked there in the 80s; a dystopian hellhole bifurcated by the A127.

Such thought has gone into choosing new placenames here.Not.

davehiggz

Guys did anyone here think, even for a second that this guy left the party in protest of their handling of the crisis? I know he left before things got bad, but it's possible that he saw the mess FF made and so he left, shameful of his colleagues and his party. Simple explanation really

Catalpa

You should see the original Ongar in Essex! I worked there in the 80s; a dystopian hellhole bifurcated by the A127.

Such thought has gone into choosing new placenames here.Not.
Ongar in west Dublin is named after an old pile called 'Ongar House' that was located there.

IIRC some famous Hollywood female star of the 1940s used to live there at one time.

Olafimihan has lived in nearby Clonee since 2000, He got involved with Fianna Fáil at the last local election

'He got involved with Fianna Fáil'

It's made to sound like a substance abuse issue....

Hi my name is Idowu I first got involved with FF. . .

Open Source

Maybe now it will finally sink in!

Didnt use any of the credit facilities that the banks where offering/begging me to use.

Got my pay check today.

Noticed that I also have to pay for this so called regulated financial mess!

Vote!

The Nigerian e-scams, pocket money
Irish Banking scams, big money
Or is this to black and white!

Last edited:

Independent FF

Dublin 15's answer to Jackie Healy Rae?

Ah Well

Independent FF

Dublin 15's answer to Jackie Healy Rae?
Iggy and all such Indo FFers give poor folk who actually genuinely are Independents a bad name.

It's bad enough to be subjected to these hoors whilst part of the "party" ... but when they run to the grass and subject us to them in their newfound "identities" :mad:

The sad thing about it imho is that there are people out there who are Independents and you have these ******** hopping into the bath and dirtying the water for everyone ... Iggy, Healy Rae (and the following 2 generations of HRs) and countless more
:mad:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies