Nigerian Passport Scandal

Catalpa

Seems the Guards had to be called to the Nigerian Embassy today to stop a riot developing as some Nigerians waiting on passports threatened to riot.

Some are claiming that they handed over 400.00 euros and have got nothing.

Apparently there was a burglary at the Embassy last night and documents relating to passport applications have gone missing.

These 'Nigerians' need passports by 31 March to legalise their right to live here forever.

Trouble is in London a legal Nigerian passport cost 54.00 pounds from the Embassy there.

So why 400.00 euros in Dublin?

Now Dept. of Justice is saying that they won't need actual passports by 31 March just proof they have applied for them!

What a farce!

In other words the new rules are collapsing already.

This on the back of a review of no Social Welfare payments to new immigrants from the new EU accession countries as some are experiencing difficulties in finding employment here.

Once that filters back to eastern Europe await the flood of Welfare parasites!

Oh BTW anyone notice that we are told that 65,000 new jobs were created last year.

Of which some 20,000 went to immigrants.

Yet we are also told that from our new EU countries 53,000 registered to work here from May to December.

Somebody somewhere is lying! :eek:

Catalpa

Wednesday said:
Well he doesn't have Catalpavision, so he has to rely on statistical evidence.
Well I didn't really expect anything better from you anyway but silly slags.

I mean if you don't agree with what I posted at least have the moral courage to argue your case.

If you can't then have the moral courage to admit that I am right about what is going on.

If there really is a drop on so called asylum seekers coming to Europe its because the populations in other european countries are putting pressure on their politicans to clean up the mess.

This is having knock on effects here as the vast majority of the ones coming here arrive in Britain first.

However anyone with the least familiarality with the trafficing of Humans will tell you that hundreds of thousands of people arrive in western Europe every year illegally.

It is a multi Billion dollar Industry.

It would be niave in the extreme to think that none of them arrive here.

If the figure of 65,000 new jobs is correct then its obvious that some tens of thousands of new immigrants are working in the Black economy.

That makes them illegal workers if not technically illegal immigrants.

How long more are you and people like you going to remain complacent about the fact that on current rates of KNOWN immigration over ONE MILLION IMMIGRANTS will arrive in the State in the next twenty years.

No other State in the world is attempting anything like this scale of immigration for very obvious reasons.

Wake up woman!

smiffy

Website
cedarlounge.wordpress.com
Catalpa said:

I mean if you don't agree with what I posted at least have the moral courage to argue your case.
There isn't really anything to argue about. badinage linked to some statistics (or, rather, to a thread that quoted some statistics). You suggested that he was gullible, suggesting that you don't believe them. Unless you can come with something to show that they're inaccurate, there's no basis for a discussion. No one is going to argue that you actually do believe them, despite your denial, and you haven't given a good reason for others to disbelieve them, so there's nothing to argue against.

How long more are you and people like you going to remain complacent about the fact that on current rates of KNOWN immigration over ONE MILLION IMMIGRANTS will arrive in the State in the next twenty years.
Look on the positive side, though. Using this methodology, there'll be no new asylum seekers in two years' time.

Catalpa

smiffy said:
Catalpa said:

There isn't really anything to argue about. badinage linked to some statistics (or, rather, to a thread that quoted some statistics). You suggested that he was gullible, suggesting that you don't believe them. Unless you can come with something to show that they're inaccurate, there's no basis for a discussion. No one is going to argue that you actually do believe them, despite your denial, and you haven't given a good reason for others to disbelieve them, so there's nothing to argue against.

Look on the positive side, though. Using this methodology, there'll be no new asylum seekers in two years' time.
No re statistics I take them with aa grain of salt not on blind faith.

They might be true but surely the source of any statistics plays a part in whether you find them reliable.

Well we shall see about no new asylum seekers in two years' time

If Britain clamps down then the numbers should fall but remmember the vast majority of Immigrants are not claiming asylum.

Wednesday

Website
ceadaoin.blogspot.com
Catalpa said:
What Smiffy said. And besides, there's no point arguing with you, because this is an issue that involves facts and figures and you'll simply dismiss as false any facts or figures that don't suit your argument.

The only way to deal with your posts is to ridicule them, and then sit back and smile as I think of how happy I will be when this country actually has African restaurants and Eastern European bakeries, and how miserable you will be because you can't come to grips with the reality of the 21st century world.

Pleasant dreams 8)

LordJagged

While I enjoy an aul piragi, Tikka Masala, or cut of bush meat meself, that does not mean that there is anything WRONG with being blonde blue-eyed male christian and heterosexual either ye know! You would wonder, considering some of the bias in our media and this site, whether it is OK to be proud of being native Irish anymore. And before the deluge of sh1t starts about what it means to be Irish etc, I refer to the unique North Western European genetic heritage that we share on this Island.
As for bogus asylum seekers paying black market prices for documentation, or those involved in the shadow economy, deport them all.

Conor

Catalpa said:
Oh BTW anyone notice that we are told that 65,000 new jobs were created last year.

Yet we are also told that from our new EU countries 53,000 registered to work here from May to December.

Unless those registering to work included some people from accession countries already living here on work permits?

I've missed you, my sweet. Could you cite a source, that we might waltz together as we've done so many times before?

When you say over ONE MILLION IMMIGRANTS... is this a downward revision of the 1.2 million immigrants you talked about here, or do you stand by those figures still? If so, I'll repeat myself:

Though to keep it simple, I might suggest that your fallacy lies in presuming immigration rates will be the same next year as this.
:neutral: ?

Conor

You would wonder, considering some of the bias in our media and this site, whether it is OK to be proud of being native Irish anymore. And before the deluge of sh1t starts about what it means to be Irish etc, I refer to the unique North Western European genetic heritage that we share on this Island.
Yes, get out your umbrella, because everyone will surely be outraged by your defiance of the PC ELITE! :x

pluralist

Conor said:
You would wonder, considering some of the bias in our media and this site, whether it is OK to be proud of being native Irish anymore. And before the deluge of sh1t starts about what it means to be Irish etc, I refer to the unique North Western European genetic heritage that we share on this Island.
Yes, get out your umbrella, because everyone will surely be outraged by your defiance of the PC ELITE! :x

Yes indeed it's about time someone stood up against the marauding horders of liberals, commies and immigrants seeking to DESTROY OUR WAY OF LIFE!!!! Well said, LordJagged and Catapla, it's a good thing someone has the GUTS to stand up to the oppressors of the WHITE EUROPEAN RACE!!!!

Now excuse me while I wipe the foam from my mouth........ :D

pluralist

Catalpa said:
If the figure of 65,000 new jobs is correct then its obvious that some tens of thousands of new immigrants are working in the Black economy.

Dude immigration into this country has increased in recent years for two very simple reasons:-

(1) we have a successful economy

(2) largely as a result of (1) our native population doesn't really want to do the menial tasks that previously we were happy to do.

It's as simple as that, nothing more or less. Just economics, nothing to do with a tide of immigrants trying to overwhelm our country or any other bizarre fantasy that you seem to have. Now go and join Stormfront and stop annoying us willya.

smiffy

Website
cedarlounge.wordpress.com
LordJagged said:
While I enjoy an aul piragi, Tikka Masala, or cut of bush meat meself, that does not mean that there is anything WRONG with being blonde blue-eyed male christian and heterosexual either ye know!
:roll:

Tiresome little jaggy. Has anyone suggested that there is?

This is your real enemey, gentlemen ...

... DESTROY HIM! :x

Catalpa

Wednesday said:
Catalpa said:
What Smiffy said. And besides, there's no point arguing with you, because this is an issue that involves facts and figures and you'll simply dismiss as false any facts or figures that don't suit your argument.

The only way to deal with your posts is to ridicule them, and then sit back and smile as I think of how happy I will be when this country actually has African restaurants and Eastern European bakeries, and how miserable you will be because you can't come to grips with the reality of the 21st century world.

Pleasant dreams 8)
I don't mind if you engage in abit of slagging as we go along....humour is always good sauce!

But if that is all you can do it suggests strongly you do not believe in your own argument.

African restaurants and Eastern European bakeries is a weak argument to say the least.

That's like arguing in favour of white colonialism because it introduced Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding to the Africans! :D

Catalpa

pluralist said:
Catalpa said:

Dude immigration into this country has increased in recent years for two very simple reasons:-

(1) we have a successful economy

(2) largely as a result of (1) our native population doesn't really want to do the menial tasks that previously we were happy to do.

It's as simple as that, nothing more or less. Just economics, nothing to do with a tide of immigrants trying to overwhelm our country or any other bizarre fantasy that you seem to have. Now go and join Stormfront and stop annoying us willya.
Mostly this is true. However what is the logic of expanding the Economy beyond the capacity of the native population to absorb the increase?

Usually if an Economy overheats a Government takes measures to cool it down.

This is usually done because inflationary pressures begin to bite thus fueling industrial problems and upsetting import/exports strategies.

To get around that the Government has instead opted for importing workers to drive down wage demands.

this fuels Economic growth but is/will create huge social problems as the new immigrants are of such numbers that assimilation into Irish Society does/will not take place.

this is compounded by the short sighted and dangerous policy of multiculturalism. MC just leads people to identify with the culture of their parents usually along ethnic and or religous or even nationalisic grounds.

Look at the experience of London 2005 to see Dublin a generation or less in the future.

The answer is to control economic growth so that jobs are created for the natural growth in population.

Encourage family life by supporting Motherhood and family values ( Dad doesn't *uck off once the mott is up the pole! etc.)

Control immigration to rational and sane levels so that people coming here realise that integration into Irish life is part of the deal.

Heavy clampdown on new asylum seekers. Detention if necessary in Detention Centres while their claims are quickly dealt with. All those who fail to meet the criteria immidiatly deported.

An end to taxpayers funding of Immigrant Fronts masquerading as anti racists would be a great help too.

That's for starters anyway. :)

Catalpa

Conor said:
Catalpa said:

Unless those registering to work included some people from accession countries already living here on work permits?

I've missed you, my sweet. Could you cite a source, that we might waltz together as we've done so many times before?

When you say over ONE MILLION IMMIGRANTS... is this a downward revision of the 1.2 million immigrants you talked about here, or do you stand by those figures still? If so, I'll repeat myself:

[quote:14bt7ksa]Though to keep it simple, I might suggest that your fallacy lies in presuming immigration rates will be the same next year as this.
:neutral: ?[/quote:14bt7ksa]

Never said they will be the same...if anything I would suggest they will be higher. But maybe not.

However its not just me who is saying immigration will be in the tens of thousands anually for many years to come. This is what pro immigration people are saying too. Like we need all these immigrants if the Economy is to grow kind of argument.

Sources:

65,200 new jobs created in 2004

02 March 2005 21:03
The number of new jobs created in Ireland last year surged to 65,200, the highest level for almost four years.

The figures are contained in the Quarterly National Household Survey published today by the Central Statistics Office.

More than 40% of the new jobs were in the construction industry, which now employs 227,000 people. That is up 26,800, or 13.5%, in just one year.

One third of the new jobs were filled by immigrants while another third were accounted for by more females returning to the labour force.

The jobs were spread almost equally between males and females. However, the figures do show that 42% of the increase in female employment was in part time jobs.

Today's figures also reflect a poor year for the hotels and restaurant industry, where employment fell by 2,800.

Agriculture also had a bad year with employment in the sector down by 10,900 last year. However the CSO says that this overstates the fall in agricultural employment because of a sampling effect.

from RTE.ie

joemomma

Catalpa, before we go much further with this, I think it might help if you indicated which sources of statistics you consider reliable, and which you consider can be dismissed. So far we can extrapolate that you dismiss the UN, but the CSO is okay.

Or would it just be easier to assume that you'll disregard any statistics that don't fit your argument, whatever the source?

Simply trying to save us all some time.

Wednesday

Website
ceadaoin.blogspot.com
joemomma said:
Catalpa, before we go much further with this, I think it might help if you indicated which sources of statistics you consider reliable, and which you consider can be dismissed. So far we can extrapolate that you dismiss the UN, but the CSO is okay.
Except that when I quoted CSO statistics showing over 10,000 Africans in the workforce, Catalpa's response was, roughly, "No way. The CSO gets it wrong again."

Or would it just be easier to assume that you'll disregard any statistics that don't fit your argument, whatever the source?
Bingo.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies