No Deal unless the Irish border backstop is scrapped

runwiththewind

"Jesus lads, I'm ecstatic".

After qualifying in last place for the final. The British Athlete representing the RoI said.

Eoin Morgan.

runwiththewind

Apparently Eoin's okay because his mother is English.

He's a class act, Newrybhoy.
And according to Newrybhoy, Leo isn't Irish because his father is Indian.

Only English mothers count in his book.

EnglishObserver

Well we can't all be the economic dynamo that is the six counties.

When's the last time you paid for yourselves?

Was it back in the 1930's or was it earlier?

Or was it ever?
The comparison is between 2 states - Ireland and The UK. There are poor areas in both.

Paddyc

The comparison is between 2 states - Ireland and The UK. There are poor areas in both.
NI had its own government for much of this period, it was a 'statelet' if not quite a state.

We're comparing the two parts of Ireland and NI doesn't compare well, at all.

Bit of a failure really, all things considered. Pretty much lowest in the UK for any metric you wish to consider.

EnglishObserver

NI had its own government for much of this period, it was a 'statelet' if not quite a state.

Bit of a failure really, all things considered. Pretty much lowest in the UK for any metric you wish to consider.
No such thing as a statelet.

Actually, your opponent was comparing Ireland and The UK.

As regards NI being a failure, you could say it was subjected to 'unusual' pressures within living memory. In any case it doesn't matter - The UK's not about to ditch Wales or North-East England, never mind impoverished areas of London (plenty of them). According to some, Chelsea and Knightsbridge should declare independence.

Paddyc

No such thing as a statelet.

Actually, your opponent was comparing Ireland and The UK.

As regards NI being a failure, you could say it was subjected to 'unusual' pressures within living memory. In any case it doesn't matter - The UK's not about to ditch Wales or North-East England, never mind impoverished areas of London (plenty of them). According to some, Chelsea and Knightsbridge should declare independence.
The rest of the UK would dump you guys in the morning if they could.

Don't kid yourself.

What the rest of us are enjoying is watching the DUP's time in the spotlights. The English are looking in in horror so it's all good.

Mickeymac

The false statelet, also known as the sick counties is the poorest region of all with their disposable income trailing far behind most other Countries in Europe.

Mickeymac

The rest of the UK would dump you guys in the morning if they could.

Don't kid yourself.

What the rest of us are enjoying is watching the DUP's time in the spotlights. The English are looking in in horror so it's all good.

And Boris the clown is the very person who will no doubt do it.;)

AhNowStop

I believe his Mother is English.

Which leaves him much more qualified to play for them, than half of your football and rugby teams.
Jaysus, I wonder has Newrybholl1cks seen a plethora of Norn Ironders at the games .. Maybe there were but I havent seen them ... I must have missed the World championship bonefire building competition .. was it on the same night as racist & sectarian poster burning I wonder :unsure:

AhNowStop

It just shows the contempt they gave for the majority on this island. Image thinking that the Irish Government would give the DUP/OO/UDA/UFF a veto over EU legislation.

But yet, they are still given an easy ride in the Irish media.
Yep, the Irish medai truly is an absolute fuking disgrace .. even seeing the DUP unclothed they STILL pander to them .. there should be more made of this .. its disgusting

Newrybhoy

The false statelet, also known as the sick counties is the poorest region of all with their disposable income trailing far behind most other Countries in Europe.
Poor Mickey.

Still believing the SF videos showing people walking about with their donkey and cart on the way to their white washed thatched cottage.

Mickeymac

Jaysus, I wonder has Newrybholl1cks seen a plethora of Norn Ironders at the games .. Maybe there were but I havent seen them ... I must have missed the World championship bonefire building competition .. was it on the same night as racist & sectarian poster burning I wonder :unsure:

:ROFLMAO: Same night I suspect they got the dummy medal for burning the Ivory Coast flag and kerb painting the French tricolor.

Mickeymac

Poor Mickey.

Still believing the SF videos showing people walking about with their donkey and cart on the way to their white washed thatched cottage.

I have suggested to you, in the past, to move your mindset from 1690 pal and join the rest of the planet in the 21st Century.:ROFLMAO:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies