No Deal unless the Irish border backstop is scrapped

Mickeymac

The British Gov. are sending out strong signals now as they prepare to pull out of Ireland.

Poor locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland - this is only going to end one way for you nomads.

Lord Edward Carson did warn them afterall, some 100 years ago regards trusting the British.:ROFLMAO:

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
It adds fuel to something of a background fire with the notion that Westminster has been searching for a way out of Northern Ireland which saves face. With the issues around Brexit highlighting the absurdity of the border in the first place it would be something of a victory for the faction I suspect may exist in the political undergrowth of Westminster which would welcome a chance to leave with honour.

That could be arranged quite easily with emerging conditions and a change in possible referendum voting patterns within Northern Ireland. The UK could cede to a new arrangement overall politically and diplomatically if they were able to portray themselves as reconcilers and almost sponsors of the process.

The Brexit capers by Johnson and co, May and co and right back to Cameron's sudden and momentous decision to grant a referendum on the subject in an attempt to lance the boil within and without his party, all of these dynamics have only served to highlight the absurdity of that border, and demonstrated to many what the obvious solution should be. Carefully and patiently it is the Conservative and Unionist Party who have become unwittingly a key to unlocking the Union. In Scotland, Northern Ireland and now with rumblings from Wales.

It has to be one of the most hapless periods in Conservative Party political history. They are fortunate only in the levels of inadequacy displayed by their opposition.

AhNowStop

You told us all that the DUP would be 'thrown under the bus' for the backstop.... didn't happen. But then again you told us all that the DUP/Con deal 'wouldn't last 5 months' . So you've plenty of form when it comes to being spectacularly wrong. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hang around now for the meltdown when the Boris's TIME LIMITED deal gets the nod or when that no deal and direct rule arrives. Either way it's a win, win fella, win win. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ooops;)

firefly123

More childish insults and nonsense? ๐Ÿ˜‚ You really ain't happy kid.

You told us all that the DUP would be 'thrown under the bus' for the backstop.... didn't happen. But then again you told us all that the DUP/Con deal 'wouldn't last 5 months' . So you've plenty of form when it comes to being spectacularly wrong. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hang around now for the meltdown when the Boris's TIME LIMITED deal gets the nod or when that no deal and direct rule arrives. Either way it's a win, win fella, win win. ๐Ÿ˜‚
What a difference a month makes...

AhNowStop

What a difference a month makes...
indeed ... and the crazy thing is that not only did history tell them what was going to happen, but their own history, their own hero, ffs Carson told them .... but Gerry Adams even told them ... I wonder do they remember that ?

anyway, Dowds is actually right, the most trustworthy friend they ever had was MMG ... itโ€™s an awful shame they refused to accept that ,, just as they refuse to accept reality and refuse to join the 21st century .... the old days ainโ€™t coming back

The โ€œpoliticalโ€ arrogance has to stop .... thereโ€™s still time ...

Mickeymac

indeed ... and the crazy thing is that not only did history tell them what was going to happen, but their own history, their own hero, ffs Carson told them .... but Gerry Adams even told them ... I wonder do they remember that ?

anyway, Dowds is actually right, the must trustworthy friend they ever had was MMG ... itโ€™s an awful shame they refused to accept that ,, just as they refuse to accept reality and refuse to join the 21st century .... the old days ainโ€™t coming back

The โ€œpoliticalโ€ arrogance has to stop .... thereโ€™s still time ...

Ian Mor and Martin shone a little light into the possibility of a six counties for all, just a pity the extreme elements within unionism blew it all and have now ended up with no Stormont, Boris fukking them off, hated by everyone and hurtling towards a new Ireland of equals or a move to Wolverhampton or some other hole in Engerland. ๐Ÿ˜‚

SgtBilko

Great to see all this premature crowing by the usual fools. Make sure you lads hang around for a few more months. Nothing signed or sealed yet..... by a long chalk. Republican meltdown in full flow at the minute over N Belfast seat.....plenty more to come down the line, re Brexit and Direct Rule.

Lovely ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ

McSlaggart

Great to see all this premature crowing by the usual fools. Make sure you lads hang around for a few more months. Nothing signed or sealed yet..... by a long chalk. Republican meltdown in full flow at the minute over N Belfast seat.....plenty more to come down the line, re Brexit and Direct Rule.

Lovely ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ
??? Could you please cite examples of this meltdown?

death or glory

blinding

Lovely ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ
You are on a roll tell us more , so that we can judge your great wisdom as your predictions tumble along .

McSlaggart

Do you not read this site nor watch the news?

PSNI called in as UDA tells UUP to step aside

AhNowStop

Well played Boris and the DUP. Now watch the EU, and Leo in particular, buckle under that level of pressure. The backstop will be binned, time limited or majorly changed within the next few months. And rightly so.
Hello my little stalker ... remember posting this drivel :unsure: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

howโ€™d that work out .. lmfao

SgtBilko

Hello my little stalker ... remember posting this drivel :unsure: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

howโ€™d that work out .. lmfao
How did it work out? I was correct..... May's backstop was binned as I told you it would be.

Johnson's replacement deal will be following it into that bin in the coming months.

You've a new UK wide deal, or no deal and Direct Rule to enjoy soon.

Hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am.

Lovely.

owedtojoy

How did it work out? I was correct..... May's backstop was binned as I told you it would be.

Johnson's replacement deal will be following it into that bin in the coming months.

Lovely.
That is just smoke and mirrors.

The Backstop just became the Frontstop, as the DUP call it.

Everything that was in the NI Backstop is still in Johnson's Agreement.

Ask Arlene or Nigel if they agree the Backstop has been "binned".

It is literally Do-or-Die for Boris Johnson ... if he does not get a Tory majority, his deal is dead, but probably so is Tory Brexit. The alternative to a Tory majority is a minority Lib-Lab line up, supported by the SNP and Others. God only knows what sort of Brexit deal that will emerge from that.

recedite

In fairness that is true. The Boris deal replaced it with an ongoing NI voting arrangement.

What happens next will be determined by the election results.

AhNowStop

Lovely.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚lmfao .. Mays backstop got replaced by Bojo's "front stop" .. 10 times worse for you and your pathetic little bigoted DUP cretins ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
they did some yapping & crying in the HoC when the adults took their wee unionist veto off them ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

the DUP would bite Mays arm off for her deal now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

and btw have you still not figured it out ? .. there can not be a "no deal" scenario .. the Brits need a deal and have clearly shown the dont give a fook about you sad eejits so wise up you fool ... Im telling ye lad, you should put a claim in to the army .. no one should be left that stoopid :unsure::confused:

Anyway, I'll spell it out again for you .... there's 2 options for you sonny:-

1/ Bojo wins and we get his border down the irish sea ;)
2/ Corbyn wins and ... well I'll let you work that out for yourself wee man :love::whistle:

AhNowStop

In fairness that is true. The Boris deal replaced it with an ongoing NI voting arrangement.

What happens next will be determined by the election results.
lmfao, you're another unionist eejit who wanted the border in Ireland ... ye can "pretend" all you like but you sad eejits know full well that Johnsons "frontstop" is ten times worse for you eejits than Mays deal ....

and the crux of it is .. there's "No unionist veto" .. now repeat after me .. "no unionist veto" ;) ... has a nice ring to it dont ye think :whistle:

SgtBilko

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚lmfao .. Mays backstop got replaced by Bojo's "front stop" .. 10 times worse for you and your pathetic little bigoted DUP cretins ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
they did some yapping & crying in the HoC when the adults took their wee unionist veto off them ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

the DUP would bite Mays arm off for her deal now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

and btw have you still not figured it out ? .. there can not be a "no deal" scenario .. the Brits need a deal and have clearly shown the dont give a fook about you sad eejits so wise up you fool ... Im telling ye lad, you should put a claim in to the army .. no one should be left that stoopid :unsure::confused:

Anyway, I'll spell it out again for you .... there's 2 options for you sonny:-

1/ Bojo wins and we get his border down the irish sea ;)
2/ Corbyn wins and ... well I'll let you work that out for yourself wee man :love::whistle:
You keep those silly gloating posts coming, fella. It'll be a pleasure regurgitating then back to you shortly. May's backstop deal was stopped and subsequently binned by the DUP, just like I told you it would be. I'm now telling you that Boris Johnson deal will also be scrapped. There will be a new, UK wide deal or we will Brexit with no deal.

It's noted that you swerved answering the question about Sinn Fein using a convicted terrorist in their election campaign. You asked me what I thought about the DUP alleged links with UDA in relation to the UUP in N Belfast. I told you that I do not believe that happened a(and you have provided zero proof that it did ๐Ÿ˜‚) ...... but, humouring you, I'd play along.

IF it did happen then those scumbag paramilitaries who issued threats to the UUP should be brought before the courts. ALL paramilitaries are scumbags.

That's adequately answered your question I hope. Now, your turn.

Two questions:

1. Should Sinn Fein be using a convicted terrorist, ie Sean Kelly, on it's election campaign?

2. All paramilitaries are scum. Do you agree?

LMFAO ๐Ÿ˜‚..... I'll wait.

Mickeymac

lmfao, you're another unionist eejit who wanted the border in Ireland ... ye can "pretend" all you like but you sad eejits know full well that Johnsons "frontstop" is ten times worse for you eejits than Mays deal ....

and the crux of it is .. there's "No unionist veto" .. now repeat after me .. "no unionist veto" ;) ... has a nice ring to it dont ye think :whistle:

The absence of a unionist VETO has sent unionism into freefall.

They are in turmoil atm.๐Ÿ˜‚

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies