No Deal unless the Irish border backstop is scrapped

Talk Back

How did it work out? I was correct..... May's backstop was binned as I told you it would be.

Johnson's replacement deal will be following it into that bin in the coming months.

You've a new UK wide deal, or no deal and Direct Rule to enjoy soon.

Hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am.

Lovely.
Worked out fantastic for Ireland as a whole. The new Frontstop is better than the Backstop - the new frontstop will never be replaced - whether the UK make a free trade deal with the EU or not.

Poor locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland - there will never-ever be an artificial border through Ireland again.

I posted this on the 17th Oct - short and sweet from the horses mouth. You Unionists are our bitches now.

Mickeymac

Worked out fantastic for Ireland as a whole. The new Frontstop is better than the Backstop - the new frontstop will never be replaced - whether the UK make a free trade deal with the EU or not.

Poor locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland - there will never-ever be an artificial border through Ireland again.

I posted this on the 17th Oct - short and sweet from the horses mouth. You Unionists are our bitches now.

The EU/IRL were never agreeing to any unionist veto.....end of.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies