No Deal unless the Irish border backstop is scrapped

Talk Back

How did it work out? I was correct..... May's backstop was binned as I told you it would be.

Johnson's replacement deal will be following it into that bin in the coming months.

You've a new UK wide deal, or no deal and Direct Rule to enjoy soon.

Hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am.

Lovely.
Worked out fantastic for Ireland as a whole. The new Frontstop is better than the Backstop - the new frontstop will never be replaced - whether the UK make a free trade deal with the EU or not.

Poor locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland - there will never-ever be an artificial border through Ireland again.

I posted this on the 17th Oct - short and sweet from the horses mouth. You Unionists are our bitches now.

Mickeymac

Worked out fantastic for Ireland as a whole. The new Frontstop is better than the Backstop - the new frontstop will never be replaced - whether the UK make a free trade deal with the EU or not.

Poor locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland - there will never-ever be an artificial border through Ireland again.

I posted this on the 17th Oct - short and sweet from the horses mouth. You Unionists are our bitches now.

The EU/IRL were never agreeing to any unionist veto.....end of.

michael-mcivor

Buckle Boris will Buckle again- he really has no time for the Unionists-
Just waiting to see if Dodds accepts his House of Lords seat and that’s Unionism supposed anger over with till the next outrage-

AhNowStop

Well played Boris and the DUP. Now watch the EU, and Leo in particular, buckle under that level of pressure. The backstop will be binned, time limited or majorly changed within the next few months. And rightly so.
Lmfao ... ah “my little stalker” is always worth a laugh ... at ;) 😂

redneck

I would guess that Boris would try and introduce a hard border now he has the numbers.

raetsel

I would guess that Boris would try and introduce a hard border now he has the numbers.
Why would he do that? The UK want to get a trade deal with the EU and reneging on the current agreement that would scuttle any prospect of it. The only people who would be happy with that outcome would be the DUP and the Tories have no further need to appease them.

raetsel

Lmfao ... ah “my little stalker” is always worth a laugh ... at ;) 😂
Mystic Meg He is not! It's amusing looking at all these old posts from the usual herd of Europhobe loons and their tiresomely repetitive predictions that the EU would cave in and dump on Ireland, when it was always obvious that the Tories had no respect for the DUP and would throw them overboard eventually. Some people just never learn the lessons of history.

Newrybhoy

Mystic Meg He is not! It's amusing looking at all these old posts from the usual herd of Europhobe loons and their tiresomely repetitive predictions that the EU would cave in and dump on Ireland, when it was always obvious that the Tories had no respect for the DUP and would throw them overboard eventually. Some people just never learn the lessons of history.
Aye,800 years and some people still haven't learned.

raetsel

Aye,800 years and some people still haven't learned.
Nationalists fully understand the dynamics of the relationship. Still Boris is consistent in one aspect. His role model, Winston Churchill was prepared to sell unionists down the river during WW2. Lucky for you that DeValera didn't trust him to honour his word.

AhNowStop

It’s hilarious .... silly little bilko is too scared to even post now .... mind you I can see why he’d be embarrassed... just about everything he said was 100% wrong 😂

Newrybhoy

Nationalists fully understand the dynamics of the relationship. Still Boris is consistent in one aspect. His role model, Winston Churchill was prepared to sell unionists down the river during WW2. Lucky for you that DeValera didn't trust him to honour his word.
Lucky for you too.

pippakin

I doubt it The British are sick of Ireland Johnson may well rat on Brexit and if he adds shoving a hard border down British throats it will add to his treachery He will lose support

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies