No RedC poll Solidarity with AAA - Sunday 26th March

Breanainn

Largely as you were, but SF's Assembly surge has been slightly corrected, and Independents record a notable rise:

FF 26% (-)
FG 24% (-)
SF 17% (-2)
Ind 13% (+3)
Lab 6% (+2)
Green 4% (-)
Sol-PBP 4% (-2)
IA 3% (-)
SD 3% (-)
Renua 0% (-1)

Last edited:

Cellachán Chaisil

Did labour get their +2 from PBP or SF I wonder?

Probably all margain for error stuff anyway.

SuirView

Largely as you were, but SF's Assembly surge has been slightly corrected, and Independents record a notable rise:

FF 26% (-)
FG 24% (-)
SF 17% (-2)
Ind 13% (+3)
Lab 6% (+2)
Green 4% (-)
Sol-PBP 4% (-2)
IA 3% (-)
SD 3% (-)
Renua 0% (-1)
Another wasted vote for poor SF.

tsarbomb

Yep, can't see an election anytime this year as the doom mongerers predicted. No obvious alternative to the present arrangement except for FF and FG to switch places.

Dame_Enda

Inds recovering in the wake of frustration at FF parliamentary maneuvres to dodge decision on water charges and refunds and FG leadership vacuum.

cricket

I don't understand the title of this thread.

michael-mcivor

17 per cent is a great vote for Sinn Fein in the 26- then you add the couple of hundred thousand of supporters / voters which Sinn Fein has in the 6 to put the icing on the cake- the others just don't do 32-

JimmyFoley

Does anyone know, off the top of his head, which polling company's forecast was closest to the results of GE last year?

Dame_Enda

Does anyone know, off the top of his head, which polling company's forecast was closest to the results of GE last year?
I think Millward Brown and the final B+A poll. A Red C poll before election had Labour on 10% though.

jmcc

It is a RedC poll. RedC really damaged its credibility with that utterly bogus >80% likely to vote thing prior to the last GE.

im axeled

Another wasted vote for poor SF.
i claimed after the lost poll, that ther shinners would be doen a couple of points in the next one, they have to be kept down you know, the biggest problem you have is not slagging off the shinners, but reconcoiling yourself to another drop by ffg

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies