• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

No Surrender.

Mickeymac

Unionism is a sliding scale of bigotry, yes unionists don’t like to hear this, they have tried to argue against this on this site and failed miserably to provide a reasonable argument against my opinion other than blindly condemning it as racist which will cut no ice with me.

I have also said, that this does not mean every person who considers themselves a unionist is a bigot. I don’t consider myself a racist, but some of my opinions on certain things such as that totally free movement within the EU allows paedophiles and rapists unhindered access to our country from abroad, will be considered by some to be racist in a similar way.

Ireland has always been and always will be one country.

This is a wonderful piece by Jessica McGrann and each paragraph is a potential debating subject to be discussed at length.

Read on folks.............'No Surrender' by Jessica McGrann - Jude Collins

Irish-Rationalist

No surrender, and remember 1960. Oh and, flip the pop!

Mickeymac

No surrender, and remember 1960. Oh and, flip the pop!

Be serious man..............

Partition does not and cannot take away the Irish birth right.

Northern Ireland may have dual citizenship at present, but only one is by agreement and can be taken away at the stroke of a pen.

If the Irish constitution claimed the north was no longer part of Ireland, it would not make it so, it would simply make an ass of the Irish constitution and the whole world would say this was stupid. The inalienable right to be Irish extends to all parts of the island of Ireland.

In the same way, the inalienable right to be British extends to all parts of the island of Britain. That is England, Scotland and Wales.

No part of Ireland has ever been or ever will be part of Britain.

Mickeymac

One unionist contributor put it very well when he explained the reason unionism will refuse to even talk about benefits of a United Ireland as follows.

“Unionism *can’t* discuss it because to discuss it means to have failed. It means discussing the terms of our surrender of identity.”

Once again, google definition of bigotry.

“intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.”

ardsman

Refusing to acknowledge and discussion will not make it go away you know, expect many more threads and debates about this subject in the near future pal.
Omg literally sh!ting myself......This doesn't warrant any discussion. The first seven words of your OP confirm that you're either trolling or you are too hate filled to see your own bigotry. Either way it's one for the zoo....

End off, pal...

Se0samh

Omg literally sh!ting myself......This doesn't warrant any discussion. The first seven words of your OP confirm that you're either trolling or you are too hate filled to see your own bigotry. Either way it's one for the zoo....

End off, pal...

Sounds like you're in need................:lol:

Mickeymac

End off, pal...

You need to learn the difference between bigotry and fact pal, facts can not be disputed, the link is loaded with them.

Mickeymac

Unfortunately for u and ur type there's thousands of "Ardsmen" in Ards....suck it up :D

You really are an embarrassment pal to any forum, not once have you addressed the OP and the very important and crucial points unionists will have to address in the short and long term.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies