No to Backstop, new British position.

Niall996

In a reasonable society all the republican and loyalist terrorists who killed civilians would be in jail also. The poor Catholic lass sitting in a pub blown up by those scumbags who the lads tried their hardest to save as they pulled her from the rubble. You hypocritical traitor.
It was never going to be a reasonable society when you, the British fabricated it. And it never will be until you're gone.

General Mayhem

In a reasonable society all the republican and loyalist terrorists who killed civilians would be in jail also. The poor Catholic lass sitting in a pub blown up by those scumbags who the lads tried their hardest to save as they pulled her from the rubble. You hypocritical traitor.
FFS, she can’t be saved, don’t you know that?

Forget about her, she is gone forever.

Niall996

They would be a good counter to the rising amount of Republicans in Britain.
Are you talking about British anti Monarchist Republicans in the classic sense of the word?

Fr Dougal

Niall996

GDPR

It was never going to be a reasonable society when you, the British fabricated it. And it never will be until you're gone.
The Ulstermen who sacrificed themselves in the thousands in the Great War should have been betrayed and forced into a Catholic dominated state where their rights would be trampled on? Their hypocrisy and their own actions against Catholics doesn't invalidate the fact that the free state was a theocracy and post-independence Ireland was a superstitious backwater.

Do you think that the UVF would not have launched a rebellion and killed thousands of Catholics? Who knows if the free staters would have been able to subdue them? The creation of NI was a major way to avoid bloodshed. Your black and white version of history is overly romanticised typical of nationalist Irish.

Niall996

Google Ulster Resistance and try get hold of a copy of The Committee.
Ah FFS, give us a break. Ulster Resistance. Bunch of clowns. Of course there are nutter loyalists in NI but every country has them these days. You just move on and get on with it. Give them all the little trinkets of Britishness they crave. Who cares.

SideysGhost

Guys come on, it's either a teenage troll or severely mentally ill. Don't encourage it.

GDPR

Guys come on, it's either a teenage troll or severely mentally ill. Don't encourage it.
If I am mentally ill what were the scum who blew up pubs and members of their own community, shot police officers in front of their girlfriends/wives/kids and laughed at pregnant protestants dying because "two for the price of one"? Who blew up the young lads with Mountbatten?

Niall996

The Ulstermen who sacrificed themselves in the thousands in the Great War should have been betrayed and forced into a Catholic dominated state where their rights would be trampled on? Their hypocrisy and their own actions against Catholics doesn't invalidate the fact that the free state was a theocracy and post-independence Ireland was a superstitious backwater.

Do you think that the UVF would not have launched a rebellion and killed thousands of Catholics? Who knows if the free staters would have been able to subdue them? The creation of NI was a major way to avoid bloodshed. Your black and white version of history is overly romanticised typical of nationalist Irish.
Even by that logic, the NI border unnecessarily coerced tens thousands of Catholics into a grotesque ugly Protestant extremist regime by extending it purely as a land grab way beyond where it needed to be. Plus by your logic, democracy has no validity. And that very same warped logic led to the creation of the very unreasonable state you bemoaned. Blame the PUL's for the entire Fheck up, not the Irish. Who simply wanted independence.

Fr Dougal

Ah FFS, give us a break. Ulster Resistance. Bunch of clowns. Of course there are nutter loyalists in NI but every country has them these days. You just move on and get on with it. Give them all the little trinkets of Britishness they crave. Who cares.
You assume that the lumpen Rangers supporting morons of the UVF/UDA are Loyalism...it goes a lot deeper.

Niall996

If I am mentally ill what were the scum who blew up pubs and members of their own community, shot police officers in front of their girlfriends/wives/kids and laughed at pregnant protestants dying because "two for the price of one"? Who blew up the young lads with Mountbatten?
And the BA 'only' murdered 187 innocent men, 'lasses' and children.

SideysGhost

You assume that the lumpen Rangers supporting morons of the UVF/UDA are Loyalism...it goes a lot deeper.
It's some stench of desperation coming from these posts when you are raising the threadbare boogeyman of the Deep State Pan Loyalist Apocalyptic Death Cult Backlash :roflmao:

GDPR

Even by that logic, the NI border unnecessarily coerced tens thousands of Catholics into a grotesque ugly Protestant extremist regime by extending it purely as a land grab. Plus by your logic, democracy has no validity. And that very same warped logic led to the creation of the very unreasonable state you bemoaned. Blame the PUL's for the entire Fheck up, not the Irish. Who simply wanted independence.
Blame the British or the loyalists? Make up your mind thicko. Was it worth killing over to get ruled by a corrupt government under Dev full of Catholic theocratic loons in power where children and women were abused?

Niall996

I'm well aware that religious psychopaths like Gregory Campbell have threatened terrorism. But it won't happen. That's my conviction.

Niall996

Blame the British or the loyalists? Make up your mind thicko. Was it worth killing over to get ruled by a corrupt government under Dev full of Catholic theocratic loons in power where children and women were abused?
It was better than the British regime that had halved the population of Ireland in fifty years. Yes. People have the right to self determination no? Was it worth coming over and killing hundreds of Irish people to prevent them having independence? Maybe the British Army should be sent into Scotland if they vote for independence and shoot a few locals watching a football match?

SideysGhost

I'm well aware that religious psychopaths like Gregory Campbell have threatened terrorism. But it won't happen. That's my conviction.
:thumbsup:

Everyone knows the Loyalpocalypse is, and always has been, a massive bluff.

It just suits a certain type of snivelling wannabe-British Southern Partitionist fnckwit to pretend they believe in it.

GDPR

And the BA 'only' murdered 187 innocent men, 'lasses' and children.
I was there on several occasions trying to save the CATHOLIC civilians blown up by idiotic own-goal pissed-up terrorists and Ill never forget it. For all your boasting earlier that I'm allegedly traumatised by PIRA's "defeat" of us, the biggest effect on my mind is when I think of the innocent that were blown apart by PIRA bombers and how we carried them to the ambulance even when they were bleeding so profusely/barely responding and you could tell they were away, but you didn't give up on them you still tried your best to save them and get them help. You Irish basterd I was alive screaming for the ambulances to come help people barely clinging onto their lives as I tried to stop the bleeding. Protestants and many Catholics alike. I hope your ilk never get to see a United Ireland.

Niall996

I was there on several occasions trying to save the CATHOLIC civilians blown up by idiotic own-goal pissed-up terrorists and Ill never forget it. For all your boasting earlier that I'm allegedly traumatised by PIRA's "defeat" of us, the biggest effect on my mind is when I think of the innocent that were blown apart by PIRA bombers and how we carried them to the ambulance even when they were bleeding so profusely/barely responding and you could tell they were away, but you didn't give up on them you still tried your best to save them and get them help. You Irish basterd I was alive screaming for the ambulances to come help people barely clinging onto their lives as I tried to stop the bleeding. Protestants and many Catholics alike. I hope your ilk never get to see a United Ireland.
But if they dared to march for basic universal civil rights, that was a whole different matter of course. That was fair game. A nice little turkey shoot. Right. Brave lads indeed.