No to Backstop, new British position.

GDPR

Maybe the British Army should be sent into Scotland if they vote for independence and shoot a few locals watching a football match?
Piss off. We are worlds apart. Who shot the first paddy thickos of the 20th century at Bachelors walk? Theres no "Celtic" unity bollox comparison. We built Britain. Glasgow the 2nd city of the empire responsible for shipbuilding for the RN. Generals like Sir John Moore put a stop your "glorious rising" of 1798. Ian Freer commander of land forces in Northern Ireland had yous decommissioning. What accent did the anonymous "Soldier F" (who fired the most rounds that day) from Bloody Sunday spake wae? Don't ever say some rubbish like that again. We wouldn't be gunned down in the streets anymore than we'd gun Englishmen down, Englands not a sovereign country.

SideysGhost

Still on the fence between teenage (and likely southern) troll, and poor demented soul with mental health issues :unsure:

GDPR

Still on the fence between teenage (and likely southern) troll, and poor demented soul with mental health issues :unsure:
None ye bollix paddy, come visit west Ayrshire and ill show you my medals. I am proud to have played a part in stopping the evil men of violence and saved many civilian lives and health.

SideysGhost

None ye bollix paddy, come visit west Ayrshire and ill show you my medals. I am proud to have played a part in stopping the evil men of violence and saved many civilian lives and health.
*leans towards teenage southern troll*

mac tíre

I'm not sure the British want to leave the EU. If they have lost their nerve they should just tell everyone they think they have made a mistake and get on with it. We'll laugh at them for a wee while and then move on. Or alternatively we'll just keep laughing at them.

GDPR

I'm not sure the British want to leave the EU. If they have lost their nerve they should just tell everyone they think they have made a mistake and get on with it. We'll laugh at them for a wee while and then move on. Or alternatively we'll just keep laughing at them.
up britain

SideysGhost

Where are you? Are ye kiwi? Ill fly you over no jokes if you agree to admit you were talking bollocks and I am who I say I am. Ill even explain to you why your terrorist supporting ideology is bollocks and tell you the truth about NI. No joke mate send me a message Ill get you to Prestwick airport. On the agreement that you will admit you're a thicko misleading paddy. I dare you to gob off about Brits this and Brits that to my face. Ill even buy you a pint after Ive sorted you out you nat weird basterd. Ill even forget you claimed to have me on ignore you insufferable bogtrotter. We are classy people us Brits.
I'm from Derry you swivel-eyed eejit.

Definitely a teenage troll though, offering people over the internet out for a fight. Classy alright :roflmao:

Who was that other troll had a total meltdown a few years back and started screaming that he would fight us all for money, 50 grand a fight or something wasn't it? :roflmao:

I love the intertubes. Full of fncking nutters, mad craic

Edit: found it buried deep in Handbagging. Ramps! Anyone remember old Ramps and his drunken tirades of how he was going to beat us all up for 50K cos we were all knackers who smelled of p1ss. Ah p.ie, sure where else would you get that level of entertainment :roflmao:

SgtBilko

You Irish traitor, if you weren't an inbred fud you would realise they are British citizens whether they have passports or not. Most citizens do not even have a passport if they don't travel outside the country.

Untruthful. The BA lost less than 727 men to violence, and many were off-duty members of the UDR. And many UDR members were also Irish Catholics.

350 IRA/SF members, were killed by their own bombs, the security forces or by feuds with other terrorists. Many OIRA and INLA men were taken out as well.

200 vs 730 killed, yet England alone had more than eight times the population of Ireland not counting the rest of Britain. The Irish were ************************************g battered by the crown forces and took worse losses than Britons per capita. By the end of the conflict the sniper was imprisoned and like the typical IRA coward he was he gave up the names of his mates who were promptly arrested in London ending the bombing campaign there.

The yellow card was the rules every soldier had to follow in Ulster. We know where all you lot lived, we searched you every day and could have just slotted ye driving to work if we were really the fascist force you depict as us in your propaganda. But in reality we were extremely restrained by the crown forces. And still managed to cause more losses to you cowardly vermin.
You still haven't answered how old ye are?

You could be my son or any one of my mates sons. Theres a 70% chance you are an Abercromby if you were born in Springmartin or the Short Strand or the falls. When were you born lad?
Brilliant post that, as a former British soldier, I fully agree with.

Bitter Irish Republican, like the deluded loon you are responding to, should be down on his knees thanking the British Government for the remarkable restraint shown by its armed forces over a 30 year period in NI. In many other countries such professional restraint would no have been afforded to terrorist scum. He seems to be gloating about the fact so 'few' terrorists were killed. He hasn't the brains to realise that the professional British Army operated under the rules of engagement. In many other countries that wouldn't have been the case. The terrorists would have been eleminated along with half the population hiding them. In many other countries every day would have been a 'Bloody Sunday'. He should be writing a letter of thanks to the British Government for their total professionalism and restraint.

Niall996

Bitter Irish Republican, like the deluded loon you are responding to, should be down on his knees thanking the British Government for the remarkable restraint shown by its armed forces over a 30 year period in NI. In many other countries such professional restraint would no have been afforded to terrorist scum. He seems to be gloating about the fact so 'few' terrorists were killed. He hasn't the brains to realise that the professional British Army operated under the rules of engagement. In many other countries that wouldn't have been the case. The terrorists would have been eleminated along with half the population hiding them. In many other countries every day would have been a 'Bloody Sunday'. He should be writing a letter of thanks to the British Government for their total professionalism and restraint.
Two ex Brit cannon fodder with shockingly low IQ suggesting that the BA should/could/would have wiped out 750K innocent civilians in order to sustain a bigot sectarian regime. The more you learn how these squaddies really think, the more you realise what a great service the IRA gave ti the nation by removing a thousand go these psychopathic killers taken out of slums and handed guns by politicians in London.

Niall996

Piss off. We are worlds apart. Who shot the first paddy thickos of the 20th century at Bachelors walk? Theres no "Celtic" unity bollox comparison. We built Britain. Glasgow the 2nd city of the empire responsible for shipbuilding for the RN. Generals like Sir John Moore put a stop your "glorious rising" of 1798. Ian Freer commander of land forces in Northern Ireland had yous decommissioning. What accent did the anonymous "Soldier F" (who fired the most rounds that day) from Bloody Sunday spake wae? Don't ever say some rubbish like that again. We wouldn't be gunned down in the streets anymore than we'd gun Englishmen down, Englands not a sovereign country.
We know you're well able to kill innocent civilians. Ireland, Boer War, India, NI etc etc etc. But you weren't very useful against armed combatants such as the IRA though were you. Ass kicked twice in a row - oh, of course, because the rules were unfair and you weren't allowed kill more civilians. Got it. :thumbsup:

Newrybhoy

We know you're well able to kill innocent civilians. Ireland, Boer War, India, NI etc etc etc. But you weren't very useful against armed combatants such as the IRA though were you. Ass kicked twice in a row - oh, of course, because the rules were unfair and you weren't allowed kill more civilians. Got it. :thumbsup:

Have the markets closed for the day?

Niall996

Whatever about a glorious revolution we certainly have a glorious crackpot on here.

Niall996

If the army was colluding with loyalists why did the security forces shoot eighteen dead?

Bollocks! The RUC was forced back from the bogside by troops. Then the Westminster government made reforms abolishing Stormont and the B men you lying scum.

Lying treasonous Irish, you are ungrateful and backstabbing bastards spreading deceit about the army that protected you. Should have shot the lot of ye shinners. Over 38 years the army killed 187 "innocent civilians" many of whom were not civilians and were actually trying to murder soldiers or otherwise combatants. That's less than five civilians a year you lying ************************************g scum.

I am glad that terrorist Martin died in the country he hated so much.

Heres hopes most provos wont see a united Ireland.
While you’re at it, let’s hear more about how you and your ‘comrades’ drove the RUC out of the bogside and why. I’m sure our resident PUL trolls will enjoy it too.

Paddyc

Google Ulster Resistance and try get hold of a copy of The Committee.
I've read The Committee and it is a collection of fairy tales. It is quite literally unbelievable.

Every time this issue of Loyalist resistance is raised I always ask the following question.

If there is a border poll under the GFA and the result is in favour of reunification and Britain signals her intention to observe the result of the border poll and leave, what would Loyalists be fighting for?

Would they be fighting for a Six County independent Northern Ireland where they would be a permanent minority?

Would they be fighting for a Two and a Half County independent Northern Ireland with East Belfast as their capital?

Bearing in mind that

(a) they wouldn't have the support of the British Army or the British establishment, who would be delighted to be finally rid of them

(b) they would be outnumbered five or six to one on the (newly reunified) island country of Ireland and that a large number of the Protestant minority wouldn't necessarily support armed resistance and would just want to get on with it

What exactly would they be fighting for?

Paddyc

I'm from Derry you swivel-eyed eejit.

Definitely a teenage troll though, offering people over the internet out for a fight. Classy alright :roflmao:

Who was that other troll had a total meltdown a few years back and started screaming that he would fight us all for money, 50 grand a fight or something wasn't it? :roflmao:

I love the intertubes. Full of fncking nutters, mad craic

Edit: found it buried deep in Handbagging. Ramps! Anyone remember old Ramps and his drunken tirades of how he was going to beat us all up for 50K cos we were all knackers who smelled of p1ss. Ah p.ie, sure where else would you get that level of entertainment :roflmao:
Ramps, he really was the gift that kept on giving.

Uncle Albert here with his war stories is just in the ha'penny place.

View attachment 1680

Jimmy Two Times

LOL is this Sgt Mitty clown still trolling here

AhNowStop

I am not. I would like one if that meant that quite a few loyalists would return home to Britain because I think they would do a lot of good at helping counter-balance other elements of society. I don't want the scum who fought for a United Ireland by violent force to live to see it achieved.
So you'd like a few more bigots & racists like yourself so you can all club together to fight Johnny Foreigner ... good grief, I just knew this lunatics idiotic childish ramblings would lead to this... they're all the feckin same :roll: