No to Backstop, new British position.

Paddyc

Entertaining and all as pointing and laughing at Ayrman is, just to bring this thread back on topic for a moment, Teresa May tried extending the backstop to all the UK to keep the DUP happy that NI wasn't being treated differently from the rest of the UK. That was a disastrous decision.

How about a referendum in NI to see if the people of NI would accept or reject an NI only backstop?

If it is rejected by the people of NI, then the Irish Government wouldn't have any huge objection to it being dropped.

If it is accepted by the people of NI, then the British Government and the DUP wouldn't have any huge objection to it being limited to NI.

GDPR

While you’re at it, let’s hear more about how you and your ‘comrades’ drove the RUC out of the bogside and why. I’m sure our resident PUL trolls will enjoy it too.
The RUC in the bogside were taken out there after the riots when the army arrived. I wasn't around then yet its known facts, the RUC was to be withdrawn from the Bogside but still had a lot of men still trying to hit back at the locals and the lads had to physically remove many of them by using the stocks of their rifles to give them gentle shoves back.

GDPR

We know you're well able to kill innocent civilians.

They were not innocent at all. They were rioters protecting gunrunners. I am extremely proud that Caledonians were the first men to fire upon scum traitor militants of the 1900s! Ian Freer squeezed you scum like toothpaste, you cowards trying to big yourselves up calling 10 men a brigade with fancy ranks. The Supreme Commandant General Colonel Acting Captain of the East Divis Inbred Mong Division-Brigade.

Ireland, Boer War, India, NI etc etc etc. But you weren't very useful against armed combatants such as the IRA though were you. Ass kicked twice in a row - oh, of course, because the rules were unfair and you weren't allowed kill more civilians. Got it. :thumbsup:
I am proudly descended from a man who was the first lieutenant of Ireland in 1798 named Ralph Abercromby (I have his surname) he put down many rebels! The first Black and Tan to be martyrd fighting the Irish terrorists was Alexander Will of Forfar. Many lowland industrial workers were there helping shell the 1916 losers on the RN ships including a great uncle of mine. I am rightfully proud to have contributed to this legacy and helping earn yet another victory over paddy militant loons. Sir John Moore was a great general and helped the inept English wankers win the battle against the Irish inbreds.

The "Soldier F" from the Bloody Sunday enquiry who fired the most rounds that day was also a good man! He was from here as well as noted of his accent

rainmaker

Administrator
They were not innocent at all. They were rioters protecting gunrunners. I am extremely proud that Caledonians were the first men to fire upon scum traitor militants of the 1900s! Ian Freer squeezed you scum like toothpaste, you cowards trying to big yourselves up calling 10 men a brigade with fancy ranks. The Supreme Commandant General Colonel Acting Captain of the East Divis Inbred Mong Division-Brigade.

I am proudly descended from a man who was the first lieutenant of Ireland in 1798 named Ralph Abercromby (I have his surname) he put down many rebels! The first Black and Tan to be martyrd fighting the Irish terrorists was Alexander Will of Forfar. Many lowland industrial workers were there helping shell the 1916 losers on the RN ships including a great uncle of mine. I am rightfully proud to have contributed to this legacy and helping earn yet another victory over paddy militant loons. Sir John Moore was a great general and helped the inept English wankers win the battle against the Irish inbreds.

The "Soldier F" from the Bloody Sunday enquiry who fired the most rounds that day was also a good man! He was from here as well as noted of his accent
I am surprised anyone is taking this below entry level troll seriously :rolleyes2:

bang bang

Yes, there's quite a lot of them here in Scotland. They're a minority but they're growing and Ive even seen they're holding small events in England as well Republic | Campaigning for a democratic alternative to the monarchy ************************************g rats
Why are you so in favour of the monarchy, in the 21st century are hereditary leaders not a little strange and outdated. No skin of my nose by the way, I'm just curious as to why working class people in particular would be monarchists.

bang bang

:thumbsup:

Everyone knows the Loyalpocalypse is, and always has been, a massive bluff.

It just suits a certain type of snivelling wannabe-British Southern Partitionist fnckwit to pretend they believe in it.
Dougal, I think he means you!

GDPR

Why are you so in favour of the monarchy, in the 21st century are hereditary leaders not a little strange and outdated. No skin of my nose by the way, I'm just curious as to why working class people in particular would be monarchists.
I swore an oath of allegiance and its part of our national identity.

Paddyc

Your women take me seriously.
Yeah, because all the ladies are gagging to shag a hate filled ranting OAP fantasist on a squaddie’s pension living in the back end of Ayr.

Form an orderly queue ladies, there’s plenty of Ayrman to go around. :laugh:

death or glory

Now didn't DOG tell you a week ago.
Why was this thread Zooed.

rainmaker

Administrator
Yeah, because all the ladies are gagging to shag a hate filled ranting OAP fantasist on a squaddie’s pension living in the back end of Ayr.
He's none of the above.