• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

No Touting To Neighbour Hood Watch

between the bridges

The report said: “Co-ordinators acknowledge that there can be some residents who are hard to reach and are not interested in participating in neighbourhood watch.

“In a number of areas such as those with a strong republican background or where there are organised antisocial activities, there are residents who are not in favour of the neighbourhood watch scheme.”
Republican areas less favourable to neighbourhood watch - Headlines - Belfast Newsletter

Shocking stuff people feeling intimated out of being good citizen's,(or nosey barstewarts) this could lead to the failure of the peace process...Anyone live in a NW area? If so is it a good or a bad thing? my own neighbours are a tad nosey for always gocken when i sunbathe in my mankini...

death or glory

Is that you - I never knew
PS what are you doing tomorrow night - fancy dinner

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies