NOB Looking for a Job Any Suggestions

SPN

The Senate is looking fairly promising! ;)

TheJudge

To be fair to NOB (who I am no major fan of by any stretch of the imagination and didn't vote for) I think that's uncalled for.

Brocolli

Website
www.niallobrolchain.ie
Galwaywoman said:
Anyone any ideas on where our hapless, soon to be ex Mayor might find a Job???
Dear Galwaywoman,

You have 43 posts on this website starting on April 10th this year. Every single one is setting out to undermine my credibility.

The only reason you would do this is because you and those you represent live in fear of the very real progress I have made in Galway.

I would like to meet you face to face to discuss your problems. If you have the guts to meet me rather than hiding behind a pseudonym please email me at niallob@esatclear.ie and I'll arrange to meet you.

Regards,

Niall O Brolchain
Mayor of Galway City

Your record on P.ie
http://www.politics.ie/search.php?searc ... 3&start=24

jerryp

Galwaywoman said:
I always thought the lights were turned off in those wards at 8pm, or are you posting in the dark ?

jerryp

Looking forward to it already : " I promise to tell de trute, de whole trute and nuttin but de trute, so help me Charlie "

jerryp

jerryp said:
Looking forward to it already : " I promise to tell de trute, de whole trute and nuttin but de trute, so help me Charlie "
Sorry, put it in the wrong thread, now corrected.

green

Website
www.younggreens.ie
Brocolli said:
Galwaywoman said:
Dear Galwaywoman,

You have 43 posts on this website starting on April 10th this year. Every single one is setting out to undermine my credibility.

The only reason you would do this is because you and those you represent live in fear of the very real progress I have made in Galway.

I would like to meet you face to face to discuss your problems. If you have the guts to meet me rather than hiding behind a pseudonym please email me at niallob@esatclear.ie and I'll arrange to meet you.

Regards,

Niall O Brolchain
Mayor of Galway City

Your record on P.ie
http://www.politics.ie/search.php?searc ... 3&start=24
:D !
Good man, Niall!
FWIW, I think that going from a first-time Council candidate in 2004 to one of the highest-profile Greens in the country in 2007 is no mean feat. May even have been a pre-emptive "safe seat syndrome" which affected some voters.
To answer the question: I think Niall's job will continue to be pushing the Green message on Galway CC until 2012, when the good citizens of Galway West realise what they've been missing. Not that I'm tryng to make up his mind for him or anything...

Tigrrr

Brocolli said:
I would like to meet you face to face to discuss your problems. If you have the guts to meet me rather than hiding behind a pseudonym please email me at niallob@esatclear.ie and I'll arrange to meet you

Behind the bicycle shed, after double maths?
:D

Galwaywoman

Only trying to help

Niall, you and I HAVE met on at least 6 occassions in the last two months. I have only ever found you to be arrogant and dismissive.

You have indeed been the architect of your own downfall. If you have been reading my posts since the 10th of April you have no excuse, you should have taken on board the feedback and that of many others who tried to advise you.

I have no interest in meeting you AGAIN. I stand by my comments that you have been the worst Mayor our city has ever seen, a fact that was reflected by the electorate on the 24th.

However as you have a wife and 5 children to support I wish you every success with your future career.

green

Website
www.younggreens.ie
Re: Only trying to help

Galwaywoman said:
If you have been reading my posts since the 10th of April you have no excuse, you should have taken on board the feedback and that of many others who tried to advise you.
Oh, is that what you were trying to do?

Pidge

Re: Only trying to help

Galwaywoman said:
Niall, you and I HAVE met on at least 6 occassions in the last two months. I have only ever found you to be arrogant and dismissive.
Well, who are you so?

dotski_w_

Website
irishpollingreport.wordpress.com
Galwaywoman said:
wiping the drool from your mouth?

So he lost an election (while increasing his vote) in an election where his party didn't do as well nationally as hoped- so what?

I didn't vote Green no.1 myself, so am no party hack, but it seems to me that you're just a very odd woman with a fixation on the guy, who at the end of the day was a member of one of the smaller parties and tipped to have a chance of being elected and who wasn't. What's the story, did he not ask you to your debs or something?

KeithM

Isn't there a "K" missing from the start of the title of this thread?

New Threads

Most Replies