• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Noel Ahern "De Brudder"

loner

"The situation is serious.Howeverwe were here before.Many of thekey facts are not as bad as they werein the 1980s. Then four or five years of good FF Govt. brought us into clear water and an era of 15 years of growth. Together we can and must do the same again.You may feel my comparison with the1980s is not valid.Yes,there are differences,our banks were not in troublethen,neither did we have the same level of personal debt and I accept we do not have the option of currency devaluation. But we must meet the challenge and move on from the current media fuelled anger ,negativity and despair." This is an extract from a newsletter popped in my letterbox on behalf of the bould Noel. Does he take us all for eejits?.If he has the nerve to show himself in my area looking for votes at the next election with this type of platform I know the answer he will get . Suggest he should join his brother in the cupboard.

antiestablishmentarian

"The situation is serious.Howeverwe were here before.Many of thekey facts are not as bad as they werein the 1980s. Then four or five years of good FF Govt. brought us into clear water and an era of 15 years of growth. Together we can and must do the same again.You may feel my comparison with the1980s is not valid.Yes,there are differences,our banks were not in troublethen,neither did we have the same level of personal debt and I accept we do not have the option of currency devaluation. But we must meet the challenge and move on from the current media fuelled anger ,negativity and despair." This is an extract from a newsletter popped in my letterbox on behalf of the bould Noel. Does he take us all for eejits?.If he has the nerve to show himself in my area looking for votes at the next election with this type of platform I know the answer he will get . Suggest he should join his brother in the cupboard.
Oh I love this one 'current media fueled anger, negativity and despair', if any FF fool chooses to show their face on my doorstep come election time they'll experience 'anger, negativity and despair' alright when I set my dog on the miserable b*stards and chase them from the doorstep.

cricket

The Ahern family seem to be in a parrallel universe. " Media fuelled " ?

TradCat

I wonder how Fianna Fail will canvass. I seriously don't think it's safe for them to knock on doors. Will it be leaflet drops in the dead of night?

antiestablishmentarian

I wonder how Fianna Fail will canvass. I seriously don't think it's safe for them to knock on doors. Will it be leaflet drops in the dead of night?
T'will be like the last election I imagine: write a note on the pamphlet apologising for calling while absent, shove said pamphlet through door quietly without knocking, leave as quickly as possible before potential confrontation can occur.

PUFF DADDY

T'will be like the last election I imagine: write a note on the pamphlet apologising for calling while absent, shove said pamphlet through door quietly without knocking, leave as quickly as possible before potential confrontation can occur.
Yep and a tiny FF logo on the election posters. Whenever the next election comes, I will be putting "a no FF/GP leaflets or callers" on my door, for sure.

hammer

Was Celia not his life partner?

What would she be called now?

Spurned Life Partner or just plain LUCKY :)

CarnivalOfAction

Yep and a tiny FF logo on the election posters. Whenever the next election comes, I will be putting "a no FF/GP leaflets or callers" on my door, for sure.
That's tempting but not as effective as keeping them chatting for as long as possible, believing they may get your vote if they keep waffling; keeps them away from the gullible 18% still out there.

antiestablishmentarian

That's tempting but not as effective as keeping them chatting for as long as possible, believing they may get your vote if they keep waffling; keeps them away from the gullible 18% still out there.
That gullible 18% will be well down come next year and letting the collective mediocrities who make up our current FF elected parliamentarians waffle on and pile on the ************************************************e is the best way to turn people against them.

Applied to an opponent, it means the habit of impudently claiming that black is white, in contradiction of the plain facts. Applied to a Party member, it means a loyal willingness to say that black is white when Party discipline demands this. But it means also the ability to believe that black is white, and more, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary.
List of Newspeak words - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The OD

Have Fianna Fail criminals changed their name to the 'media' now, because that's whats fuelling the anger.

Tomas Mor

Does Noel still hold a jnr minister job as sort of consolation prize for Bert. If so what is it, no one ever hears from him. If he has it, bet he draws salary and has two drivers paid for by us.

Mushroom

Does Noel still hold a jnr minister job as sort of consolation prize for Bert. If so what is it, no one ever hears from him. If he has it, bet he draws salary and has two drivers paid for by us.

Nope - BIFFO sacked him and put Mad Dog Manser in his place. I think Noelie's last big decision was getting the OPW to refurbish Bertie's Iar-Taoiseach suite in a manner appropriate for a deposed pope.

Tomas Mor

Nope - BIFFO sacked him and put Mad Dog Manser in his place. I think Noelie's last big decision was getting the OPW to refurbish Bertie's Iar-Taoiseach suite in a manner appropriate for a deposed pope.
Thanks for that.

Mushroom

olamp

I`m sure that incensed voters will deface their posters.

Popular Threads

Most Replies