Noel Dempseys new mansion

Holy Cow

Not content with wasting many millions in taxpayers money and being a member of a government that has sold the country in an act of treason, Minister Dempsey is building a massive new home in Trim.

There is a photo of it in todays Star newspaper, which sadly is not online so I cant post it here. From what I saw in the paper, its certainly a large house. Normally when a families offspring flee the nest people tend to trade down to a smaller house, but not Minister Dempsey.

The word on the street in Trim is that the locals are not impressed.

Lets hope he has the sense to build some tall walls around it, because soon he will no longer be a minister or TD.

newell666

Not content with wasting many millions in taxpayers money and being a member of a government that has sold the country in an act of treason, Minister Dempsey is building a massive new home in Trim.

There is a photo of it in todays Star newspaper, which sadly is not online so I cant post it here. From what I saw in the paper, its certainly a large house. Normally when a families offspring flee the nest people tend to trade down to a smaller house, but not Minister Dempsey.

Lets hope he has the sense to build some tall walls around it, because soon he will no longer be a minister or TD.
Take it easy! Next thing the taxpayer will be paying for security walls for him. Seem to recall we did so for the great patriot Sean Doherty some years ago.

ellie08

A big house for a small man. Obviously compensating for his height.

B

boo-boo

Does he want a wife...by chance? Where's he living....I have to weigh up all me options for my owl financial security?

flavirostris

Is this to protect himself from the peasants when the FF reich comes crashing down

Mister men

He's going to need to put good security around that thing the way the country is going.

Holy Cow

Can anybody get a photo of this very large house?

King Noel likes his comforts.

controller

Take it easy! Next thing the taxpayer will be paying for security walls for him. Seem to recall we did so for the great patriot Sean Doherty some years ago.
Not forgetting Michael and the €20000 which was spent on new security gates for his home. We the taxpayer ONLY paid half, as Michael and his wife thought that it would be extracting the urine if we coughed up for the full amount. Really Michael....you thought that

vanla sighs

He's going to need to put good security around that thing the way the country is going.
Maybe we should build a wall around it with some razor wire on the top and a few searchlights and a watchtower. Better still, why not transport him to a ready made one...

derm0t

Maybe this will be straw that breaks the camel's back, and forces Enda Kenny to resign.

Barnacle

Would he have to apply for planning permission is his or his wife's name(Bernadette Rattigan)? No application made on either, well not on site anyway.

Cael

The Dempsy brothers are some of the worst examples of gombeen Ireland.

spidermom

Who did he get his mortgage from??...hardly in " stable" employment???

:)

draiocht23

Shouldn't he be commended for giving construction workers some much needed work?

In fairness, if he wants to build a new house, who cares? It's his performance in government that I take issue with, not his private living arrangement.

This is like the Mail's hysterical front page decrying Batt O'Keeffe for having a pint. Publishing these petty stories, when the members of this government are guilty of the much more serious offence of bankrupting the country, is ridiculous.

controller

He is a minister since June 1997, he has done his 10 years. If he gets kicked out...he has his ministerial pension to live off, about €70k. I'm sure he can live off that..Anyhow, he can always go back teaching......

anfieldabff

He is a minister since June 1997, he has done his 10 years. If he gets kicked out...he has his ministerial pension to live off, about €70k. I'm sure he can live off that..Anyhow, he can always go back teaching......
Traitor, treasonist, liar, antidemocrat.

New Threads

Most Replies