Nokia 8

Socratus O' Pericles

Nice looking phone problem is none of the providers that do plans Voda, 3, Tesco, etc. seem to be carrying this phone.

Outside
Precision machined from a single block of 6000 series aluminum
Polished mirror finish
13 MP front and rear cameras with ZEISS optics
Bright 5.3” 2K polarized display, protected by sculpted Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5

Inside
Pure, secure and up-to-date Android Nougat with regular updates
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 Mobile Platform designed for excellent battery life and improved superior graphics performance
Nokia OZO spatial 360° audio
4 GB of RAM
Loads of space with 64 GB mass storage¹ and MicroSD card support up to 256 GB

statsman

Nice looking phone problem is none of the providers that do plans Voda, 3, Tesco, etc. seem to be carrying this phone.

Outside
Precision machined from a single block of 6000 series aluminum
Polished mirror finish
13 MP front and rear cameras with ZEISS optics
Bright 5.3” 2K polarized display, protected by sculpted Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5

Inside
Pure, secure and up-to-date Android Nougat with regular updates
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 Mobile Platform designed for excellent battery life and improved superior graphics performance
Nokia OZO spatial 360° audio
4 GB of RAM
Loads of space with 64 GB mass storage¹ and MicroSD card support up to 256 GB
It's a phone. Can I make phone calls on it?

Socratus O' Pericles

Its so much more than that............its a consumer choice, that says who you are in the 21st century......:D

Actually the battery life in the iphone is crap, this one is reputed to stay up for 2 days................

statsman

Its so much more than that............its a consumer choice, that says who you are in the 21st century......:D

Actually the battery life in the iphone is crap, this one is reputed to stay up for 2 days................
My iphone battery is a lot better than the one in my android.

blokesbloke

To be honest a replaceable battery would be a killer feature I'd happily buy a modern phone for now.

It's fine and everything, very pretty, but I can't see anything amazing it brings to the party.

blokesbloke

It's also too big.

I got an iPhone SE to replace my Android phone as most of them are huge now - what used to be called phablets are now regarded are normal phones.

They should do top of the range phones in different screen sizes.

Last edited:

Socratus O' Pericles

It's also too big.

I got an iPhone SE to replace my Android phone as most of them are huge now - what used to be called phablets are now regarded are normal phones.

They should do top of the range phones in different screen sizes.
Can ye get the Nokia 8 in The Brum.

blokesbloke

We're at Web 3.0 now? What happened to Web 2.0? It took me long enough to get used to that!

I am still not happy with Windows 10. I am a bit more used to it but I still don't like it.

I am seriously considering buying a new Windows 7 laptop - there are some new business models still available.

statsman

We're at Web 3.0 now? What happened to Web 2.0? It took me long enough to get used to that!

I am still not happy with Windows 10. I am a bit more used to it but I still don't like it.

I am seriously considering buying a new Windows 7 laptop - there are some new business models still available.
https://lifeboat.com/ex/web.3.0

*EPIC SUCCESS*

If there is one thing I hate about the proliferation of mobile phones is the fact people call me on it.

Intensely irritating. I have it silent all the time.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

It's all about browsing the web on your toaster now.
Good old internet of crap things.

Because hackable washing machines and vacuum cleaners with personalities (as if Henry wasn't jolly enough!) is what we really don't need but are getting anyway.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies