Non-POTUS news

GDPR

Some of us are thoroughly sick of hearing about Don "Capone" Trump, except for some of the comedy from Stephen Colbert, Seth Mayer, John Oliver and a few other late night hosts.

Don "Capone" Trump cannot go soon enough, so let's imagine that he's gone now, vamoosed. I don't care how or why. He's outta here! He's outta there! He's outta everywhere!

There are lots of news about other things. Among other subs, I have a subscription to the New York Times and it is full of interesting articles such as

What We Finally Got Around to Learning at the Procrastination Research Conference

and since the main reason why many of us are posting on p.ie is because we are wasting valuable time:

Why I Taught Myself to Procrastinate

and
This Is How You Get Stuff Done

So if you find some interesting US-based articles please link them in this thread, and/or post your own opinions about non-POTUS matters. I, for one, would like to be refreshed and not bogged down by President Blight-on-one's- consciousness - hopefully even amused too.

razorblade

Some of us are thoroughly sick of hearing about Don "Capone" Trump, except for some of the comedy from Stephen Colbert, Seth Mayer, John Oliver and a few other late night hosts.

Don "Capone" Trump cannot go soon enough, so let's imagine that he's gone now, vamoosed. I don't care how or why. He's outta here! He's outta there! He's outta everywhere!

There are lots of news about other things. Among other subs, I have a subscription to the New York Times and it is full of interesting articles such as

What We Finally Got Around to Learning at the Procrastination Research Conference

and since the main reason why many of us are posting on p.ie is because we are wasting valuable time:

Why I Taught Myself to Procrastinate

and
This Is How You Get Stuff Done

So if you find some interesting US-based articles please link them in this thread, and/or post your own opinions about non-POTUS matters. I, for one, would like to be refreshed and not bogged down by President Blight-on-one's- consciousness - hopefully even amused too.
My thoughts exactly way too much obsession about the Trump presidency in the news and on this site, it seems if he even as much as sneezes there has to be a thread about it, there are lots of other things going on in the world maybe we should try to discuss more about them and less about Trump.

GDPR

My thoughts exactly way too much obsession about the Trump presidency in the news and on this site, it seems if he even as much as sneezes there has to be a thread about it, there are lots of other things going on in the world maybe we should try to discuss more about them and less about Trump.
Yes, even mundane everyday things such as:
33 Ways to Do Justice to Summer Tomatoes
though since this is a politics site, perhaps have more public affairs stuff, once we have started to recover from the onslaught of the bad, mean, and fake.

No fake news on this thread, please.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

I personally think Trump has been a resounding success.

For the democrats.....

President Bartlet

LadyLou

What lovely freedom for the Obama's after their hardworking 8 years as the

President and First Lady of the US. What different times they were!

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I am'nt fed up of hearing about President Chewbacca yet.

Bertie's Hat

I am quite sick of it too and have found myself turning off the US chat shows as I'm tired of hearing POTUS jokes over and over

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

New Threads

Most Replies