• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Noonan - Greece a special (er) case

southwestkerry

Yet another high Noon and Greece thread.
Sorry Asp no issues with you I am just fed up with it all.
SWK

Asparagus

Yet another high Noon and Greece thread.
Sorry Asp no issues with you I am just fed up with it all.
SWK
Me too but that is the ploy - exhaust us with outrage.
Same bastards will be glad handling children, with a sh*t eating grin and promising us the moon and stars in a couple years time.

hammer

WE WILL GET IT.

And its great news that Greece got a deal.............piggy back :)

Its IMPOSSIBLE for Ireland to repay existing debt at existing interest rates.

Debt mountain will be €250 billion by end of 2014. Also EMERGENCY LENDING from ECB circa €70 billion

IMPOSSIBLE.
IMPOSSIBLE.

sport02

As David Murphy said on RTE News just now being teachers pet is leaving us isolated/ignored.

Neutron

WE WILL GET IT.

Debt mountain will be €250 billion by end of 2014. Also EMERGENCY LENDING from ECB circa €70 billion

IMPOSSIBLE.
IMPOSSIBLE.
Course it isnt,

Cuts to child benefit and a property tax will sort us out.

Thats what your party keep telling us.

hammer

Course it isnt,

Cuts to child benefit and a property tax will sort us out.

Thats what your party keep telling us.
Dont be silly now. Most of us are hurting.

€18 bililon deficit.............the entire childrens allowance payment is about 10% of that figure.

M

MrFunkyBoogaloo

WE WILL GET IT.

IMPOSSIBLE.
IMPOSSIBLE.
Hammer, like the rest of us (and most members of the Cabinet it seems), is shut out of discussions and decisions that are made on behalf of all of us. Government policy is dictated by the Economic Management Council which is made up of only four members of government (Kenny, Gilmore, Noonan, Howlin).

Economics, social, legislative, banking, EU/IMF negotiations, NAMA, Anglo, AIB etc etc etc... It's all concentrated in those four pairs of hands.

I started a thread on that issue here.

Crazy horse 6

Dont be silly now. Most of us are hurting.

€18 bililon deficit.............the entire childrens allowance payment is about 10% of that figure.

The coping and lower classes are hurting that's it. Believe me there are plenty of people who have seen no difference in their standard of living these last few years. These people need to be hunted down and milked or as the political class are so used to saying "put on the green jersey".

Ribeye

Ha:)

It doesn't matter anymore, just sit back, have a drink and laugh,

It can't be stopped now, Goldman now have full control, The EU, the US, the UK and Japan are all going down,

Which in turn will fck China,

Can't be prevented folks, buckle up and hope that WWIII can be avoided,

Neutron

The coping and lower classes are hurting that's it. Believe me there are plenty of people who have seen no difference in their standard of living these last few years. These people need to be hunted down and milked or as the political class are so used to saying "put on the green jersey".
How many people splashing the cash on new cars and luxury holidays?

I know one family who are off shopping in New York next week for Christmas.