Noonan throwing his weight around re Project Eagle.

TheWolf

So, it seems that Michael Noonan threatened to injunct the PAC for criticising meetings he was having with vulture funds about the sale of Project Eagle.

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwim-KjG0fzSAhWTOsAKHUZfCw0QFggZMAA&url=http://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/oireachtas/pac-chairman-claims-noonan-threatened-to-injunct-committee-1.3029726&usg=AFQjCNGFxh5dYStIyGYsVlJAKKo9P4p7IQ&sig2=-6YhLYBe193_F8FfMONd4A&bvm=bv.151325232,d.ZGg

It's high time Noonan and his FG buddies were shown the door......

hellsbells

noonan really is the scum of the earth .

hammer

Mr Noonan said he was telling the truth. “I know you do not like the truth in your party,’’ the Minister added. “You make a profession out of not telling the truth.’’
Mr Cullinane said the Minister had accused him of being a person who did not tell the truth. “I am asking him to withdraw that remark,’’ he added.
Mr Noonan said he was referring to Sinn Féin and not to Mr Cullinane personally.

Heheheheh

im axeled

Mr Noonan said he was telling the truth. “I know you do not like the truth in your party,’’ the Minister added. “You make a profession out of not telling the truth.’’
Mr Cullinane said the Minister had accused him of being a person who did not tell the truth. “I am asking him to withdraw that remark,’’ he added.
Mr Noonan said he was referring to Sinn Féin and not to Mr Cullinane personally.

Heheheheh
coming from a side kick of a guy named pinnochio he is taking chances using the word liar

TheWolf

Of course the shinner Noonan was making his snide remarks to will be there long after Noonan is being eaten by the worms.....

All FG have left now in snideness and the sword of Damocles being held aloft by Michael Martin...

How embarrassing.:oops::oops::oops:

im axeled

Heheheheh
how could anyone refer the f.failures as sinn fein has me wondering about their mental stability

hammer

Of course the shinner Noonan was making his snide remarks to will be there long after Noonan is being eaten by the worms.....

All FG have left now in snideness and the sword of Damocles being held aloft by Michael Martin...

How embarrassing.:oops::oops::oops:
You can predict the future. Well done you.

TheWolf

coming from a side kick of a guy named pinnochio he is taking chances using the word liar
The whole exchange was about Noonan's lies and mistruths....

Poor Grace...poor Bridget McCole.....not so poor vulture funds.

What a DISGUSTING piece of sh1t Noonan really is.....

gerhard dengler

Heheheheh
Bridget McCole's family know that Noonan is a liar.

TheWolf

It's comedy gold watching FG shills defending Noonan the vulture fund lover/woman hater.
Noonan will defend the vulture funds to the end, it's just a pity he didn't defend 'Grace' with the same vigour.

TheWolf

LOL, Enda 'bloody' Kenny, the man that Alan Shatter insists has 'a casual relationship with the truth':D

im axeled

Mr Noonan is an awful man.

You are right i`m banjaxed.
i do not require the knowloge that your banjaxed op, i do know that you are banjaxed as a shill, because your debates with me end with you either using foul language or reporting me for handbagging, if you cannot argue the toss with a dyslixic oap .......

Gibby

Noonan, the best FG can produce to keep an eye on things...

TheWolf

Sean Fleming TD, from Fine Gael's master party Fianna Fail, calling out Noonan and questioning if he's fit for office.

How low have FG sunk? How embarrassing can it get for the blueshirts?

Popular Threads

Most Replies