Noonan throwing his weight around re Project Eagle.

Eoin Coir

Noonan, the best FG can produce to keep an eye on things...

Lenihan the man with cancer who did all the heavy lifting- surprise FF did not send him to USA with dodgy funds which Haughey stole part of

TheWolf

Noonan, the best FG can produce to keep an eye on things...

Michael 'Hannibal Lecter' Noonan.........skinning the Irish people to make a suit for his vulture fund cronies since 2011........

TheWolf

Lenihan the man with cancer who did all the heavy lifting- surprise FF did not send him to USA with dodgy funds which Haughey stole part of
The guy in that photo isn't called Lenihan........

Gibby

Noonan, the best FG can produce to look out for the victims of sexual abuse...

Michael Noonan

gerhard dengler

Irish taxpayers money.

Irish taxpayers require full disclosure of the facts, especially around NAMA's Project Eagle.

venusian

Excellent to see the vile family home tax rapist Noonan being publically exposed! Is he gone yet?

Boy M5

Sean Fleming TD, from Fine Gael's master party Fianna Fail, calling out Noonan and questioning if he's fit for office.

How low have FG sunk? How embarrassing can it get for the blueshirts?
He's their elder lemon and 'brains'of the outfit.
Actually he's a bully.
His record in public life is a toxic slime over 3 decades.

Boy M5

Irish taxpayers money.

Irish taxpayers require full disclosure of the facts, especially around NAMA's Project Eagle.
It's also what Nama has done to our future.
Supposedly it didn't wantnany houses built and quick sales.
Well because of that we have gone from a bubble to a shortage and citizens are held ransom by rapacious vulture funds and those buying from them trying to extract value from an inflated price.

That takes a high degree of economic illiteracy and world class ineptitude

Noonan and Nama will be damned for posterity

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
The only man in the country with the power to force the religious orders to pay their proportion of the redress bill in full. And he's opening private health clinics for the order at the centre of the Tuam babies scandal.

Disillusioned democrat

While I think Enda has been a dithering idiot that let Phil Hogan take liberties with Irish Water, Noonan to my mind has been the real toxic force in the last government and into this one.

He appears to have used the weakened state of the economy to implement some fairly bizarre personal ideologies.

It's hard to imagine he would so ably support "big business" at the expense of the tax payer without some kick-backs, and I'll openly admit there's no evidence of this, but time and again he appears to have unnecessarily put the boot in.

Nama, Cerebrus, REITS, charity status for vulture funds, Apple tax etc., etc., a litany of sweet deals for big business while the state was on it's knees.

FF should forever be ashamed of their performance that brought us to our knees, but FG have to take the blame for the abuse they doled out while we were down.

Eoin Coir

While I think Enda has been a dithering idiot that let Phil Hogan take liberties with Irish Water, Noonan to my mind has been the real toxic force in the last government and into this one.

He appears to have used the weakened state of the economy to implement some fairly bizarre personal ideologies.

It's hard to imagine he would so ably support "big business" at the expense of the tax payer without some kick-backs, and I'll openly admit there's no evidence of this, but time and again he appears to have unnecessarily put the boot in.

Nama, Cerebrus, REITS, charity status for vulture funds, Apple tax etc., etc., a litany of sweet deals for big business while the state was on it's knees.

FF should forever be ashamed of their performance that brought us to our knees, but FG have to take the blame for the abuse they doled out while we were down.
NAMA was set up by Lenihan,enshrouded by secrecy ring fenced from political interference. It was wanted to make money and pay off as much as they could-at a time when prices were at rock bottom. Now they are being judged on recovery prices.

TheWolf

NAMA was set up by Lenihan,enshrouded by secrecy ring fenced from political interference. It was wanted to make money and pay off as much as they could-at a time when prices were at rock bottom. Now they are being judged on recovery prices.
Was there never going to be a recovery?
Why were NAMA sales rushed?
They had until 2021 to sell off the assets.

TheWolf

Imagine Noonan having the cheek to come out with this line in response to SF's questions regarding his dodgy dealings around Project Eagle...

“I know you do not like the truth in your party,’’ the Minister added. “You make a profession out of not telling the truth.’’

A party with a proven and documented liar as leader coming out with that crap.:D

I wonder what two pint man would make of it all?petunia

Mad as Fish

It's also what Nama has done to our future.
Supposedly it didn't wantnany houses built and quick sales.
Well because of that we have gone from a bubble to a shortage and citizens are held ransom by rapacious vulture funds and those buying from them trying to extract value from an inflated price.

That takes a high degree of economic illiteracy and world class ineptitude

Noonan and Nama will be damned for posterity
Plenty of houses available outside of the M50 but the government seems only interested in having Dublin employed.

Sister Mercedes

Was there never going to be a recovery?
Why were NAMA sales rushed?
They had until 2021 to sell off the assets.
I don't blame Nama for selling off the assets quickly. There could have been (and probably still will be) another leg down in the property market. They weren't to know that Central banks would be so active in delaying the day of reckoning.

But Noonan and Nama should be held accountable for not trying to get the best market price at the time they sold, for ignoring the corruption in some of the sales and especially for not insisting that any buyers would be taxable in Ireland on their profits.

TheWolf

Noonan and Fleming are giving completely different stories today about 'injunctgate' in the press.
Someone's lying, and Mea Cupla, as FG are the proven party of liars, I know who I believe.

TheWolf

Bridget McCole's family know that Noonan is a liar.
'Grace's' family know that too....

Why didn't Noonan bring the information he had in his possession about the rape of an intellectually disabled young girl in a foster home to AGS?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies