Noonan throwing his weight around re Project Eagle.

im axeled

While I think Enda has been a dithering idiot that let Phil Hogan take liberties with Irish Water, Noonan to my mind has been the real toxic force in the last government and into this one.

He appears to have used the weakened state of the economy to implement some fairly bizarre personal ideologies.

It's hard to imagine he would so ably support "big business" at the expense of the tax payer without some kick-backs, and I'll openly admit there's no evidence of this, but time and again he appears to have unnecessarily put the boot in.

Nama, Cerebrus, REITS, charity status for vulture funds, Apple tax etc., etc., a litany of sweet deals for big business while the state was on it's knees.

FF should forever be ashamed of their performance that brought us to our knees, but FG have to take the blame for the abuse they doled out while we were down.
judging from what the shill and pr companys tell us the trousering party has turned this country around, they have straight into debt for it and more so for its citizens, which will take a hundread years to shake off

constitutionus

He seems to have dropped Josephinea maddigan in the shyte on the Sean o rourke show just now .

:D

Shifted VERY quickly from noony said it didn't happen ( injunctioning the pac head ) to " lad in the dept told me " territory'

Not surprised meself . Once a scumbag always a scumbag . He revealed his colours long ago

im axeled

I don't blame Nama for selling off the assets quickly. There could have been (and probably still will be) another leg down in the property market. They weren't to know that Central banks would be so active in delaying the day of reckoning.

But Noonan and Nama should be held accountable for not trying to get the best market price at the time they sold, for ignoring the corruption in some of the sales and especially for not insisting that any buyers would be taxable in Ireland on their profits.
noonan like all of his generation likes to to- ho to his betters, deither the us treasury gut who insisted that ireland not get any help in its bail out, noonan went cap in hand asking him to screw us again with his hedge fund, he gave him charitable status to ensure that he made a sucessfull job of it, the vilest of the vile is too good a description of him

im axeled

NAMA was set up by Lenihan,enshrouded by secrecy ring fenced from political interference. It was wanted to make money and pay off as much as they could-at a time when prices were at rock bottom. Now they are being judged on recovery prices.
what waqs their time scale, their time scale was not to end in 2016 was it, what was baldy's rush, what was the giving charitable status, what was behind his headhunting of vulture funds, also what was behind his not releasing of certain land banks into the market until nama was sold off, in all faairness he has not the brains to think up all that, becaause if he had he would have realised the consoquenses of it, which he has not, then he may have

im axeled

Lenihan the man with cancer who did all the heavy lifting- surprise FF did not send him to USA with dodgy funds which Haughey stole part of
but the trousering party sent noonan there to seek out dodgy vulture funds

im axeled

usually when some one is employed, they take caare of the best interest of their employer, baldy noonan can never be accused of that

hammer

When we needed a strong Minister of Finance 2011-2016 he stood up to the plate.

Did he get everything right like the doomsters of p.ie ?

Weren`t they predicting Property Crash 2 :)

Cnoc a Leassa

Much of the PAC review of Project Eagle report is off the micro dot approach in my view, trying to make a picture with a few dots at 300dpi level of resolution, coupled with a few more imaginary dots contributed by C&AG. The micro dot approach to analysis, like a justice case built on exclusively circumstantial or inferred evidence, is an insufficient basis for the many of the politically driven comments being made.

im axeled

by standing up to the plate he implemented a deal between his present bosses and the troika, before the troika left he had began to make **** up after **** up for the benifit not of the tax payer

Eoin Coir

Noonan and Fleming are giving completely different stories today about 'injunctgate' in the press.
Someone's lying, and Mea Cupla, as FG are the proven party of liars, I know who I believe.
Fleming is sore as he has a thug son in prison.

wombat

I'm very sceptical about anything the Irish media report about property prices or Nama. Part of the rules are that developers can't bid on their own loans when they are sold by Nama. Who's interest is it to discredit Nama and who are the main source of advertising revenue?

TheWolf

Fleming is sore as he has a thug son in prison.
What has that got to do with the price of Guinness?

Typical FGer, start a smear campaign at the first sign of trouble.

TheWolf

think back to 2011, all predictions were bad.
Especially Noonan's it seems.

The CAG states that at least €220 million was lost on the NI loanbook, that's the loan book Noonan was having a private meeting with a vulture fund about.

krusty

Problem - Government on the ropes , Crisis not going away .

Solution - Manufactured distraction , Pick a fight with someone

Noonan to the rescue !!!!!

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.

Nobody cares.

T

Toowoomba

The Northern Bank robbery was the biggest such raid in UK history at the time. It's estimated up to 30 republicans, including top-level IRA personnel, planned and executed the robbery. They escaped with £26.5m.

10 facts about the IRA

The burning question...........were they good republicans or bad republicans? :D

TheWolf

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.

Nobody cares.
Meh, Noonan in 2011 was following through on the plan FF had left behind, these days FG do what FF tell them to do.

How embarrassing.:oops::oops::oops:

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Meh, Noonan in 2011 was following through on the plan FF had left behind, these days FG do what FF tell them to do.

How embarrassing.:oops::oops::oops:
(I was saying nobody cares what the FG shill was saying in case that wasn't clear.....)

TheWolf

LOL, along comes another one jumping in with both size 11's in a vain attempt at deflection.

Look over there, there was a bank robbery 12 years ago.

Scarlet for these FG shills lately.:oops::oops::oops:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies