Noonan throwing his weight around re Project Eagle.

Sister Mercedes

How could Nama have gone wrong? You took a secondary school teacher and a pair of PS lifers and put them in charge of the worlds largest property portfolio. Then they behaved like the awkward clumsy schoolkids who were suddenly being wooed by the cool crowd on the football team. When I heard them using terms for like "the big boys" you knew we were well into glazed eyes territory ...

T

Toowoomba

Looks like TheWolf is off work again. :D

Or maybe it's one of the other Wolf socks? :lol:

TheWolf

Deflect, deflect and deflect again from the usual FG lunatic shills.:oops:

TheWolf

Michael 'Hannibal Lecter' Noonan, skinning the Irish people to make suits for his vulture cronies since 2011.

In between ignoring the rape of intellectually disabled children and chasing dying women through the courts.

Nesuno

Excellent to see the vile family home tax rapist Noonan being publically exposed! Is he gone yet?
Being Ireland he'll be rewarded, and a glowing write up in the papers.

TheWolf

Being Ireland he'll be rewarded, and a glowing write up in the papers.
To see Noonan, the protector of a rapist and misogynist, attacking SF as a party of liars was comedy gold.
He seems to forget the recent history of his dodgy lying party in Dail Eireann, must be the alzheimers.
Maybe he caught it off his missus.

TheWolf

His treatment of Bridget McCole demonstrated a vicious, evil character, to refer to him as scum is an understatement, I doubt that tgere are words strong enough to describe this vile, malovent individual.
He found Karma in 2012....or Karma found him......

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&ved=0ahUKEwj7tPmFm_7SAhWsKMAKHQUlApAQFggrMAU&url=http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/private-anguish-of-michael-noonan-as-wife-passes-away-26825169.html&usg=AFQjCNF3WjgSAtxWL0ZU4-JzkeaAXtOXsw&sig2=c9FwERDGYHX3sQWBqao8Eg

TheWolf

His treatment of Bridget McCole demonstrated a vicious, evil character, to refer to him as scum is an understatement, I doubt that tgere are words strong enough to describe this vile, malovent individual.
For over 20 years he refused to bring information he had in his possession about the rape of an intellectually disabled girl to AGS.

That's what Michael Noonan is.

Apple in Eden

Sean Fleming TD, from Fine Gael's master party Fianna Fail, calling out Noonan and questioning if he's fit for office.

How low have FG sunk? How embarrassing can it get for the blueshirts?
I have no time for the shirts and care little of what happens them at the next election but if Kenny, Noonan and Fitzgerald are allowed to continue to run the show how much electoral damage will they suffer. I think the time has come for a showdown. The leadership contest is a bit like the start of a bicycle race which each rival looking to strike first but afraid
to make the first move. The danger is if the Mayo Muppet is allowed stay much longer the party may not be in a very good place.

Disillusioned democrat

I'm very sceptical about anything the Irish media report about property prices or Nama. Part of the rules are that developers can't bid on their own loans when they are sold by Nama. Who's interest is it to discredit Nama and who are the main source of advertising revenue?
It's okay because REITs overcame that little hurdle.

Disillusioned democrat

The Northern Bank robbery was the biggest such raid in UK history at the time. It's estimated up to 30 republicans, including top-level IRA personnel, planned and executed the robbery. They escaped with £26.5m.

10 facts about the IRA

The burning question...........were they good republicans or bad republicans? :D
That's chump change compared to the rip off Noonan facilitated for the vulture funds. At least some of the funds from the Northern Bank might make their way into the Irish economy.

ticketyboo

That's chump change compared to the rip off Noonan facilitated for the vulture funds. At least some of the funds from the Northern Bank might make their way into the Irish economy.
Don't you just KNOW that when muppets like that one...and that muppet is a title contender of a muppet....drag the conversation round to the IRA they are humiliatingly, utterly, completely defeated...

Boy M5

While I think Enda has been a dithering idiot that let Phil Hogan take liberties with Irish Water, Noonan to my mind has been the real toxic force in the last government and into this one.

He appears to have used the weakened state of the economy to implement some fairly bizarre personal ideologies.

It's hard to imagine he would so ably support "big business" at the expense of the tax payer without some kick-backs, and I'll openly admit there's no evidence of this, but time and again he appears to have unnecessarily put the boot in.

Nama, Cerebrus, REITS, charity status for vulture funds, Apple tax etc., etc., a litany of sweet deals for big business while the state was on it's knees.

FF should forever be ashamed of their performance that brought us to our knees, but FG have to take the blame for the abuse they doled out while we were down.
Also Aer Lingus being sold at a fire sale price to IAG. Which echoes the Vulture Funds.
Relying on the Phoenix - current edition which is excoriating about the price and time at time the deal went through the Dáil (guillotined), to be approved by a committee chaired by Willie Walsh who runs IAG. Walsh didn't want the role or the chair of NTMA that it came with but the Elder Lemon changed the law to allow Walsh not to be paid as NTMA chair. Walsh is an airline executive not a central banker or economist. A competent man but not who you want chairing a debt agency.
I think Daffy Donohoe was following the Elder Lemon's orders on that one. Sort of a Blueshirt's right of passage.

Disillusioned democrat

Also Aer Lingus being sold at a fire sale price to IAG. Which echoes the Vulture Funds.
Relying on the Phoenix - current edition which is excoriating about the price and time at time the deal went through the Dáil (guillotined), to be approved by a committee chaired by Willie Walsh who runs IAG. Walsh didn't want the role or the chair of NTMA that it came with but the Elder Lemon changed the law to allow Walsh not to be paid as NTMA chair. Walsh is an airline executive not a central banker or economist. A competent man but not who you want chairing a debt agency.
I think Daffy Donohoe was following the Elder Lemon's orders on that one. Sort of a Blueshirt's right of passage.
I wasn't aware of that TBH.

Noonan seems to believe the role of the Irish peasant is still to serve his/her betters.

TheWolf

I wasn't aware of that TBH.

Noonan seems to believe the role of the Irish peasant is still to serve his/her betters.
Noonan was so confident in his beloved European project that he cashed in all his shares in Euro companies and bought gold.
https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwj0sLz8yf7SAhWkJsAKHfJSC6MQFggqMAA&url=http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/noonan-sells-his-own-euro-shares-to-invest-in-gold-31066811.html&usg=AFQjCNGWdqwu-cCHiBy07OOu8ZUhX8AbPA&sig2=lW64DtzHVneQ8WTBzySz2g&bvm=bv.151325232,d.ZGg

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies