NooneGate Should Sen Noone be removed from Fine Gael?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Castle

After NooneGate, many people are wondering will FG take action, already there is talk among the membership of DBN that they will put a Motion of No Confidence, in Sen Noone, like what was done for Maria Bailey or the shift action of expelling John Perrys son via text or will FG turn a blind eye as they did with Alan Farrell.
They Mayo Lady, via Donnybrook, after been KOed in the last GE, decided to move out to DBN, thinking her brand of charm would fool the locals, and indeed it did for a time, First, she saw off Ms. Reagan, then she stopped Cllr O'Muiri in his title shot quest. Yes, she shifts a ton of tickets for fundraisers for FG but facts are people don't take to her, don't vote for her.

Should she be removed by Fine Gael??????

Buchaill Dana

Yes, like Murphy in Wexford, a serious party would dump. Even the Shinners took a stand. Leo is all about the message, but a wet fart when it comes to action. But she is going to lose, so job done.

Frank Castle

Yes, like Murphy in Wexford, a serious party would dump. Even the Shinners took a stand. Leo is all about the message, but a wet fart when it comes to action. But she is going to lose, so job is done.
When it comes to Money, FG is the greediest party around, Noone sells over 250 tickets each year at 80 euros a pop, that's a lot of dough, At Xmas party, they had less then 20 people attend the party, so without Noone flogging them tickets they would be bust

Frank Castle

Perhaps Noone was pissed at Leo, maybe she blames him for her terrible showing in the last GE,

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I might suggest that Ms Noone (she won't see the reference to the Senate again after this post from me) has effectively brought her own career to a halt within FG.

I've no doubt there will be others like her and probably with similarly gothic mindsets but they'll be thinking 'there but for the grace of Nebbutsheh, Crocodile God of the Slaney, go I'.

It is a career stopper of a blunder. If she was in the private sector and employed there she'd have been cashiered within hours.

Rural

I might suggest that Ms Noone (she won't see the reference to the Senate again after this post from me) has effectively brought her own career to a halt within FG.

I've no doubt there will be others like her and probably with similarly gothic mindsets but they'll be thinking 'there but for the grace of Nebbutsheh, Crocodile God of the Slaney, go I'.

It is a career stopper of a blunder. If she was in the private sector and employed there she'd have been cashiered within hours.

There are people you work with and bosses you have to work for, all over the years, but you keep your thoughts to yourself until you get home, throw off your shoes and have a right bitch with your partner.

We all do it and there are things you just don't say in your "out loud voice" especially to the media and more especially when you haven't a bog what you're talking about in the first place.

jmcc

Probably not. FG needs people like Noone. She doesn't have what it takes to be a GE candidate. It doesn't look like FG can afford to lose her and if the number of seats lost in the GE approaches or even exceeds 20, then FG will need people like her to rebuild the party.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
There are people you work with and bosses you have to work for, all over the years, but you keep your thoughts to yourself until you get home, throw off your shoes and have a right bitch with your partner.

We all do it and there are things you just don't say in your "out loud voice" especially to the media and more especially when you haven't a bog what you're talking about in the first place.
Mm. Sensible people do do that, alright. I get bored so I think I was saying on another thread that I tend to surf the line there substantially at times but just this side of the equation 'he's a right twat but he he can do surprising stuff so just try to block him out'.

I'd be far better staying quiet altogether I know but the surf out there is just wonderful and who can deny the call of the ocean.

Buchaill Dana

Unless you think you know that boss will be canned in 2 weeks and you are not going to get a seat. Risky as the next guy might object to disloyalty and cut you from the Seanad.

But I think I am giving her too much credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies