Nordi wedding with a twist

Talk Back

That might be YOUR opinion. I have a different opinion.
What has your opinion got to do with reality???

There is no such nationality as northern Irish and there is no Nation called northern Ireland.

The Nation is Ireland which makes the nationality... Irish.

Talk Back

You fool. The fact that he is a Catholic suddenly makes him "native" to you. Catholicism is no more "native" to Ireland than Lutheranism or Islam.
Moron - who said it was native to Ireland???

The fact is though, we Irish are mostly Catholics.

Last edited:

raetsel

Well, well, well, I can hardly say that I'm surprised......................................the groom in the video was apparently an associate of a UVF murderer.

A newly wed husband at the centre of a sectarian wedding video outrage has been pictured alongside a notorious UVF murderer.
A video of Christopher 'Sid' Stevenson and wife Jennie singing "f*** the Pope and the IRA" in front of their wedding guests went viral last week, causing anger and outrage online.
Now, Sunday Life can reveal a picture of hubby Christopher alongside UVF gunman Andy 'Hard To Kill' Aiken.
Aiken, who was given a UVF funeral after being found dead last year, was one of two assassins who gunned down ex-loyalist prisoner Bobby Moffett on the Shankill Road in 2010.
It turns out that Stevenson told the paper that he is a painter, so the story about them being public servants is false anyway.
They live in the UVF/UDA controlled Village area, where non whites are forced out by intimidation so frequently that it isn't even being reported in the media any more.

raetsel

Well, well, well, I can hardly say that I'm surprised......................................the groom in the video was apparently an associate of a UVF murderer.
A newly wed husband at the centre of a sectarian wedding video outrage has been pictured alongside a notorious UVF murderer.
A video of Christopher 'Sid' Stevenson and wife Jennie singing "f*** the Pope and the IRA" in front of their wedding guests went viral last week, causing anger and outrage online.
Now, Sunday Life can reveal a picture of hubby Christopher alongside UVF gunman Andy 'Hard To Kill' Aiken.
Aiken, who was given a UVF funeral after being found dead last year, was one of two assassins who gunned down ex-loyalist prisoner Bobby Moffett on the Shankill Road in 2010.
It turns out that Stevenson told the paper that he is a painter, so the story about them being public servants is false anyway.
They live in the UVF/UDA controlled Village area, where non whites are forced out by intimidation so frequently that it isn't even being reported in the media any more.

death or glory

raetsel

Time for a bit of reality and whataboutyouery.
Remember the leader of the SDLP the supposed moderate nationality party was an associate of an INLA terrorist.
Except that Eastwood made perfectly clear that he did not share his childhood friend's views.
It should be obvious to someone even as thick as you that had Eastwood been an INLA sympathiser he'd have joined their political wing the IRSP and not the SDLP.
However as you are into whataboutery, it is again time to remind you of the senior UUP and DUP politicians who attended the funeral of a UVF man John Bingham, still up to his neck in terrorism at the time of his death, when the Troubles were still raging, something that never even acknowledged, never mind try to answer. You happily indulge in innuendo about an SDLP politician who explained his attendance at his school friend's funeral to the satisfaction of just about everyone except extremists like you.
Furthermore, can you explain why your so called religious "order" gives Orange funerals even to dead UVF men? We already know you have no explanation and you are not in the least bit ashamed of your associations with UVF murderers, because you are an out and out hypocrite with the most shameless double standards.

death or glory

Except that Eastwood made perfectly clear that he did not share his childhood friend's views.
It should be obvious to someone even as thick as you that had Eastwood been an INLA sympathiser he'd have joined their political wing the IRSP and not the SDLP.
However as you are into whataboutery, it is again time to remind you of the senior UUP and DUP politicians who attended the funeral of a UVF man John Bingham, still up to his neck in terrorism at the time of his death, when the Troubles were still raging, something that never even acknowledged, never mind try to answer. You happily indulge in innuendo about an SDLP politician who explained his attendance at his school friend's funeral to the satisfaction of just about everyone except extremists like you.
Furthermore, can you explain why your so called religious "order" gives Orange funerals even to dead UVF men? We already know you have no explanation and you are not in the least bit ashamed of your associations with UVF murderers, because you are an out and out hypocrite with the most shameless double standards.
Now you are a SF/IRA voter so I cannot take any morality lectures from you seriously.
In fact when the SDLP leaders participation in a paramilitary funeral was first exposed to you blatantly lied that he did not know him until after he had supposedly given up terrorism.
So you find prods who have associations with Loyalist paramilitaries to be bad.
Yet you had mo bother with the SDLP leader carrying the coffin in an INLA terrorist funeral.
You have no bother voting for SF a party inextricably linked to the IRA and PSNI said a few years ago still controlled by IRA army council.
And this from a man who called children in a loyalist band " scumbag slags" because the band they are in was invited to a parade 5 years earlier named after a loyalist.
Just a typical SF/IRA hypocrite.

raetsel

Now you are a SF/IRA voter so I cannot take any morality lectures from you seriously.
In fact when the SDLP leaders participation in a paramilitary funeral was first exposed to you blatantly lied that he did not know him until after he had supposedly given up terrorism.
So you find prods who have associations with Loyalist paramilitaries to be bad.
Yet you had mo bother with the SDLP leader carrying the coffin in an INLA terrorist funeral.
You have no bother voting for SF a party inextricably linked to the IRA and PSNI said a few years ago still controlled by IRA army council.
And this from a man who called children in a loyalist band " scumbag slags" because the band they are in was invited to a parade 5 years earlier named after a loyalist.
Just a typical SF/IRA hypocrite.
My last vote went to Alliance, DOG. I voted for someone who comes from a Protestant background. (You would never vote for a Catholic.)
It was a vote against unionist Brexit supporters as was the SF vote in the previous election. I do not support many of SF's other policies but Brexit is the only important issue at the moment and I'd vote PUP even if they were on the same page as me, to keep a Brexiter out.
You refuse to explain why your Orange Order gives ceremonial funerals for dead UVF men. You hypocritically attack Eastwood for attending a school friend's funeral because that friend had once been a member of the INLA after the Troubles ended yet support a party which sent two of its most senior members, and MP and the UUP lord mayor of Belfast to a UVF funeral in 1989 when the troubles were still raging. You are a total hypocrite.
Finally I did not lie. I genuinely was under the impression that the deceased man was much older than Eastwood rather than a school friend. In fact the fact that he was a school friend makes it far., far easier to understand how the two became friends. Why would I lie about that? You haven't even given that a moment's thought, and aren't even bright enough to see that for that reason alone it is obvious that I wasn't lying.
Now come back to me and explain why your order is inextricably linked to UVF terrorists.

devonish

So UVF killer, Andy "hard to kill" Aiken, is ehm, dead!

Dedogs

What has YOUR opinion got to do with Northern Catholics? You were not interested in us in 1921. Or in 1969.
1921???? thats near a 100 year ago mate time to be gettin over it in fairness....

Se0samh

We'll keep it simple (just for ye) Joey are ye still voting for SF/IRA?

Have you ever pulled a CNR poster for posting one sided stuff?

Balls in yer court now dear...
You have no idea who I vote for...and you have the brass-necked gall to attempt a smear, you who belong to an organisation that contains within it unrepentant unionist terrorists who nevertheless are "members in good standing"...you vote for one or more parties that have had unionist terrorists as candidates...hypocrisy as ever reigns in your ever decreasing world. No party that has your support has the moral high ground on any other party in your jurisdiction and indeed is much lower than others in the same polity...but just this once I'll admit to having voted for party that has had a sectarian murderer as a candidate in an election...in 2015 I voted for the UUP to ensure that the DUP wouldn't be elected...it worked until I and others realised there was no real difference and withdrew support...

Golah veNekhar

Both parts of Ireland are incredibly unsuited to democracy.

Mickeymac

You have no idea who I vote for...and you have the brass-necked gall to attempt a smear, you who belong to an organisation that contains within it unrepentant unionist terrorists who nevertheless are "members in good standing"...you vote for one or more parties that have had unionist terrorists as candidates...hypocrisy as ever reigns in your ever decreasing world. No party that has your support has the moral high ground on any other party in your jurisdiction and indeed is much lower than others in the same polity...but just this once I'll admit to having voted for party that has had a sectarian murderer as a candidate in an election...in 2015 I voted for the UUP to ensure that the DUP wouldn't be elected...it worked until I and others realised there was no real difference and withdrew support...

The no necks are not happy campers since that clown in London cut them adrift, have noticed today, they are insulting everyone.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies