Nordi wedding with a twist

Golah veNekhar

The no necks are not happy campers since that clown in London cut them adrift, have noticed today, they are insulting everyone.
Anything that strengthens the EU is horrific for Irish Republicanism. What is Irish Republicanism about essentially but bringing into existence an independent unitary Irish State? In some ways the Tea Eggs supporting the jackboot of Brussels (which is a tool of Yankee domination of Europe) are worse than the savage moronic Prods who support the genocidal Zionist colonial project because Palestine is far away and these Tea Eggs are literally almost cutting off their noses not to spite their face but to spite the likes of DOG.

The European Union always was a CIA project, as Brexiteers discover

Mickeymac

Anything that strengthens the EU is horrific for Irish Republicanism. What is Irish Republicanism about essentially but bringing into existence an independent unitary Irish State? In some ways the Tea Eggs supporting the jackboot of Brussels (which is a tool of Yankee domination of Europe) are worse than the savage moronic Prods who support the genocidal Zionist colonial project because Palestine is far away and these Tea Eggs are literally almost cutting off their noses not to spite their face but to spite the likes of DOG.

Golah, I respect the wishes of the people in the six counties who voted in favor of remaining in the EU.....end of.

Golah veNekhar

Golah, I respect the wishes of the people in the six counties who voted in favor of remaining in the EU.....end of.
Thank you for reminding why since about the age of 13 I have found the whole concept of democracy deeply, deeply, deeply problematic.

death or glory

Why do you think I annoy the tea eggs so much?

Golah veNekhar

Look the people in the six counties who voted in favour in fall basically into two camps- capitalistic spiteful mutants who should never have any say anywhere about anything and people from the CNR community who threw out their historic opposition to Brussels in order to get back at savage Prods, now I fully realize they have every right to feel resentment to savages such as DOG and NewryBhoy, however feeling such resentment to the point where you throw out your own reason is not healthy for anyone. I used to argue passionately against savage Prods that the Shinners as such were not sectarian/tribalist however since their utterly and indeed vomit inducing shameful behaviour during the Brexit referendum there is no way that I can continue to do so. I still don't think they were sectarian/tribalist as such during, at least when they were under the leadership of the noble hearted intellectual Ruairí Ó Brádaigh.

Golah veNekhar

Why do you think I annoy the tea eggs so much?
Oh I don't know, maybe given everything Orangism has inflicted on their community they might just find the shameless triumphalist sectarianism just a tad off putting? Maybe? :unsure:

death or glory

Oh I don't know, maybe given everything Orangism has inflicted on their community they might just find the shameless triumphalist sectarianism just a tad off putting? Maybe? :unsure:
Never thought of that, but sure even they wouldn't be that stupid.

Barroso

Sorry now Bridges but there were problems. But there are no problems now that I know of. And I and mine mingle and mix a lot. I mean staying at each others houses, going to mixed schools, rugby matches, golf, everything. I lived in a town with a protestant church and we rented for a time from one of the Anglo Irish.
Sorry, I missed this gem last week.
But really - a protestant church in a town this side of the border? You've got to be joking.

Barroso

they own two cathedrals in Dublin, one is still full of British army memorabhilia
Absolutely.
Any town or good-sized village without a prod church is an anomaly.
So I have no idea what yer wan ED was on about as though it was unusual to have a prod church in town.
Indeed, lots of them have several flavours of prod, each with its own premises/church.

EnglishObserver

Absolutely.
Any town or good-sized village without a prod church is an anomaly.
So I have no idea what yer wan ED was on about as though it was unusual to have a prod church in town.
Indeed, lots of them have several flavours of prod, each with its own premises/church.
Not many Protestants left to go to them though...

death or glory

derryman

Look the people in the six counties who voted in favour in fall basically into two camps- capitalistic spiteful mutants who should never have any say anywhere about anything and people from the CNR community who threw out their historic opposition to Brussels in order to get back at savage Prods, now I fully realize they have every right to feel resentment to savages such as DOG and NewryBhoy, however feeling such resentment to the point where you throw out your own reason is not healthy for anyone. I used to argue passionately against savage Prods that the Shinners as such were not sectarian/tribalist however since their utterly and indeed vomit inducing shameful behaviour during the Brexit referendum there is no way that I can continue to do so. I still don't think they were sectarian/tribalist as such during, at least when they were under the leadership of the noble hearted intellectual Ruairí Ó Brádaigh.

I remember why I don't visit here much anymore.

Barroso

Not many Protestants left to go to them though...
Similar to England, then,
In fact, I'd say that England was ahead of the pack in that particular race.
I seem to remember visiting London quite a few years back, and many of the Prod churches had been converted to business premises, apartments and the like when they were still open all over the republic.

bang bang

The British Queen is the leader of a religion and I'm almost certain I've heard disparaging reference to her which wasn't followed by demands for the tumbrils to roll.
Have you heard people phuk the queen and the uda at a wedding, you must mix with some strange people.

bang bang

Moi too! so how many posts on this subject is it now? Consider this if it had of been the other ''side'' we would have been lucky to see wan post from you, does that nat tell ye something about yerself...

Cue waffle about having to explain things to ahem southerns...
Oh, the irony............?

bang bang

That may be your opinion but it's not mine. What exactly is the difference? How does it really make a difference where the song is chanted.

(which football event are we now discussing, just to be clear)
You're so wrong here Emily, think about it.

bang bang

Now Bridges I’m very much am not agreeing to disagree. Not when my experience, especially since my late teens, is entirely the opposite of what you’re saying. So I think you should explain yourself. You can’t just leave it hanging there in such vagueness.
Bridget, is of course attempting false comparison between the OSC and the 26. The sectarian bigotry suffered by the cnr community in the 6 just didn't happen to anywhere near the same degree in the 26.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies