Nordi wedding with a twist

bang bang

Aah naw,
Does that mean you will not reply with one of your long winded and boring rants.
How I will miss those youtube clips of crap music which noone watches or are interested in.
See ya later Andy.
That's because there's more culture in a petri dish, as they say. Good man doggy. Keep up the good work.

bang bang

I am still very surprised there has been no Police action taken in this case so far.

The whole disgraceful display of hatred is surely a breach of incitement to hatred legislation which I am told applies in that kip.
To be honest Mickey, in a strange way I feel sorry for them, as I said earlier what a weird, horrible way to behave on their wedding day.

bang bang

W
What about singing other IRA songs like broad black brimmer and come out you black and tans, are they acceptable for more mature adults like yourself when ooh aah up the RA is so primitive.
What about, what about....... it's always what about with you, just condemn it ffs and leave it at that.

bang bang

Sorry - beg forgiveness.

But for the record - there is no such nationality as northern Irish.

One is either Irish or one isn't.
So UVF killer, Andy "hard to kill" Aiken, is ehm, dead!
Anything that strengthens the EU is horrific for Irish Republicanism. What is Irish Republicanism about essentially but bringing into existence an independent unitary Irish State? In some ways the Tea Eggs supporting the jackboot of Brussels (which is a tool of Yankee domination of Europe) are worse than the savage moronic Prods who support the genocidal Zionist colonial project because Palestine is far away and these Tea Eggs are literally almost cutting off their noses not to spite their face but to spite the likes of DOG.

The European Union always was a CIA project, as Brexiteers discover
Wrong, on all counts.

Mickeymac

To be honest Mickey, in a strange way I feel sorry for them, as I said earlier what a weird, horrible way to behave on their wedding day.

I feel morrow sorrow for all those good decent folk who reside in the same locations as these AH's, not the ideal way to live and raise a family sir amongst such trash.

EnglishObserver

Similar to England, then,
In fact, I'd say that England was ahead of the pack in that particular race.
I seem to remember visiting London quite a few years back, and many of the Prod churches had been converted to business premises, apartments and the like when they were still open all over the republic.
The key phrase in my post was "not many Protestants left..."

EnglishObserver

Bridget, is of course attempting false comparison between the OSC and the 26. The sectarian bigotry suffered by the cnr community in the 6 just didn't happen to anywhere near the same degree in the 26.
It presented itself in oppression of those with any sort of British connection.

bang bang

It presented itself in oppression of those with any sort of British connection.
Really, and how do you know this. My wife is protestant, her parents who were English lived happily here for many years, absolutely no problem. My grandfather fought in the British army in ww1, fought against them in the WOI and fought on the anti treaty side in the civil war. Undoubtedly there was anti British feeling, naturally enough. This however has dissipated, particularly in recent years.

omgsquared

Absolutely.
Any town or good-sized village without a prod church is an anomaly.
So I have no idea what yer wan ED was on about as though it was unusual to have a prod church in town.
Indeed, lots of them have several flavours of prod, each with its own premises/church.
and a lot of them were probably paid for by the Catholic community..directly thru tithes or indirectly through the profits that their protestant employers, landowners made on their sweat , although there were also many plenty of castle catholics who were just as guilty..

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies