Norn Iron 2019 election & DUP hypocrisy

Paddyc

Incidentally, if I were you, I'd amend or delete that reference to Mr Hawthorne, unless you have a good lawyer.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

This Ronald Hawthorne?

Mr Hawthorne was named in a film that was broadcast on television. He has been named in newspapers that circulate in the area.
You think he's going to start suing now?

Bless.

AhNowStop

Oops, more hypocrisy form the DUP it seems .....

A woman-beating UDA thug pleaded guilty to having items likely to be of use to terrorists the day after it emerged the DUP met with the terror gang's leaders to discuss Brexit.

UDA thug on terrorism charge days after DUP meet loyalists

there's simply no end to this stuff

AhNowStop

Incidentally, if I were you, I'd amend or delete that reference to Mr Hawthorne, unless you have a good lawyer.
LMFAO .. you are some mug for one mug ... are ye gonna get Rumpole of the Bailey on the case .. aka we dopey fukwit Seamy Bwyson 😂 😂 😂

you are the funniest little stalker ever ye really are ;):whistle:

raetsel

Well I did ask for SF voters opinions so ye fit the bill

So your view as a SF voter is that the mass murdering child killer and bomber Sean Kelly that canvasses for SF is irrelevant...

So yer logic is that the Shankill bomber is irrelevant but the Shankill butcher is relevant, mine is that they are both scumbags and it would be much better if neither had any involvement in either organisation, but given that we had a mass murder commander as a DFM it's rather hypocritical of you or any other SF voter to say anything about anyone...
Firstly I have no party allegiances. I'm a tactical voter and the major issue is Brexit. Last time out I voted Alliance. If I lived in a constituency where non unionist candidates didn't stand a chance, I'd vote UUP to try to keep the DUPer out.
However you didn't answer my question. I take that's a no then. You think a scumbag (your words) shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do with the OO, but you are not sufficiently troubled by it to resign your membership as a point of principle.

Mickeymac

Placing a bomb with a short fuse into a packed fish shop on a busy shopping day and yet you stupidly claim there is no intent to kill civilians.
There is no doubt the provo scum knew innocent prod civilians would likely die but it was all about teaching the Loyalists on the Shankill road a so called lesson.

Read the police report dunder.

Observer B

She is not a good candidate though. Her policies and attitudes and appearance are not good imho. I would choose Loyalist Emma Little Pengelly over her. I think she is a moderate Unionist and someone S.F could do business with. I don't think John Finucane will beat Nigel Dodds unfortunately. Unionism is pulling out all the stops for him. So is the British and Irish governments backing Dodds imho.( I am not an N.I voter by the way). Overall S.F will lose, and I think this might focus the mind on Stormont and the upcoming election in Republic. Slán
The simple fact that ELP is in the DUP means that she is definitely not a moderate unionist, never mind her other sh1t regarding UVF flegs etc.

I don't think John Finucane will beat Nigel Dodds unfortunately. Unionism is pulling out all the stops for him. So is the British and Irish governments backing Dodds imho.( I am not an N.I voter by the way). Overall S.F will lose, and I think this might focus the mind on Stormont and the upcoming election in Republic. Slán
23 votes difference between brick Dodds and combined nationalist vote last time which was split, 1 on 1 this time. Demographic change in North Belfast will swing it for JF even if he doesn't get 100% of the SDLP vote and he will get most of it.

Observer B

It wouldn't have made any difference..... she'd have lost the North Down seat anyway. There's a lot of people in North Down unimpressed with her swimming against the tide routine at Westminster. Time to think bigger and better than Lady Sylvia. 👍
I wonder was she so sure of winning it . Maybe a lot of her Voters are Pro Brexit .
Anyway , she jumped ship and a Pro Brexit Uionist is probably now favourite .

Highly unlikely that she would have lost, Brexit would have polarized the vote in GE17, unionist brexiteers would have all voted for the DUP last time - would explain their vote increase. Remainers stayed with Sylvia Hermon and she still won and was probably more likely to win this time.

If you are right, Alliance or UUP should romp home in ND. Time will tell.
Not a certainty as Sylvia Hermon's vote could split to some degree between Alliance and UUP.

redneck

I would vote for Claire Hanna if I lived in South Belfast. I am just observing from a distance I don't think Ms Pengelly is the worst or most hardline Unionist in N.I.

Observer B

Election turnout will have a huge baring on this election, additional voters will not be evenly split. With the exception of their cut of new voters (18 and 19 year olds who can vote for the first time) anyone who would be inclined to vote for the DUP are already voting for them, I would safely say that there are a minimal amount of dormant DUP voters out there. Younger voters who normally would not be bothered to vote will be more likely to come out and vote because of Brexit, but these won't be voting for the DUP.

AhNowStop

Firstly I have no party allegiances. I'm a tactical voter and the major issue is Brexit. Last time out I voted Alliance. If I lived in a constituency where non unionist candidates didn't stand a chance, I'd vote UUP to try to keep the DUPer out.
However you didn't answer my question. I take that's a no then. You think a scumbag (your words) shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do with the OO, but you are not sufficiently troubled by it to resign your membership as a point of principle.
the crackpots we have on this site are just like the DUP and have no problem with PUL murderers .. its only "themuns" they seem have a problem with

tbf threads like this are great to point this out ... the hypocrisy must be bred into these loons

AhNowStop

I would vote for Claire Hanna if I lived in South Belfast. I am just observing from a distance I don't think Ms Pengelly is the worst or most hardline Unionist in N.I.
Well you need to look a bit closer .. she's every bit as bad as the rest of them and no mistake..

Mickeymac

Oops, more hypocrisy form the DUP it seems .....

A woman-beating UDA thug pleaded guilty to having items likely to be of use to terrorists the day after it emerged the DUP met with the terror gang's leaders to discuss Brexit.

UDA thug on terrorism charge days after DUP meet loyalists

there's simply no end to this stuff

Saw a pic of fishface Farage surrounded by a loyalist drug Lord plus two murderous brigadiers from the same outfit on social media earlier this morning.

SgtBilko

the crackpots we have on this site are just like the DUP and have no problem with PUL murderers .. its only "themuns" they seem have a problem with

tbf threads like this are great to point this out ... the hypocrisy must be bred into these loons
What part of 'ALL paramilitaries are scum' are you struggling to understand?

Try saying it, then you might be taken a little more seriously, instead of laughed at 😂.

PS. We're not talking about the 'abhoring all violence' cop out either.....we're talking about the perpetrators of violence. All scum? 😉👍

between the bridges

Firstly I have no party allegiances. I'm a tactical voter and the major issue is Brexit.
Regardless of yer waffle ye voted SF and will be again at this election and everything SF/IRA have done won't stop you from doing it, the excuse you make to yerself is ahemmm it's tactical

If I lived in a constituency where non unionist candidates didn't stand a chance, I'd vote UUP to try to keep the DUPer out.
If blah blah I blah blah I'd vote SDLP to keep SF/IRA out, blah blah...

I take that's a no then. You think a scumbag (your words) shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do with the OO, but you are not sufficiently troubled by it to resign your membership as a point of principle.
Yes, to paraphrase somewan, Other than that it is irrelevant. He is as entitled to be involved as any other former terrorist, including all of those in the SF/IRA.

See how much we agree on cara, ye'll have to stand me a pint in the hollow...

EnglishObserver

You believe ... do you not know then ? ....

anyway...
Republicans (& loyalists) have spent tens of thousands of years in jail ....
the state forces certainly haven’t and we know why don’t we ...

the British state has held whitewash inquiries, burnt records, lost records, made up records, used the “state secrets act”, delayed giving evidence, frustrated disclosure & appealed just about every decision by the ombudsman to prevent their charges going to trial ... and now when some “are” actually going to trial they want to bring in an amnesty to protect them -
Now why do you think they might want an amnesty ? Any clue ?

and your pathetic DUP are at the forefront of this ... why do you think they would do that now son ? ... any ideas ? .... collusion anyone ?

and why do you think of the 4 or 5 British soldiers who actually did time they were all let out early, reinstated & promoted .... some were sentenced for murder but got out after a couple of years and promoted ffs ...

Do you think that’s normal

me thinks not
Pity they didn't put as much effort into destroying Republicanism in the first place! LOL

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies