Norn Iron 2019 election & DUP hypocrisy

EnglishObserver

Link please to your first nonsense then follow up by explaining to us about re-partition and the border poll contained in the GFA.
For me, the Belfast Agreement served a purpose - to restore relative peace to NI within The UK. I don't care about it anymore - it's ancient history.

Talk Back

That wasn't why Thatcher opposed it. The army advised her that moving the border closer to Belfast was a military error. That;s why she binned the idea.

As an idea re-partition is not going away...
You are deluded - that ship has sailed.

There will never-ever be an artificial border through Ireland again - thanks be to Brexit.

AhNowStop

For me, the Belfast Agreement served a purpose - to restore relative peace to NI within The UK. I don't care about it anymore - it's ancient history.
Ah poor pet, you don’t care anymore 😢😭 Lmfao

Now unfortunately for you “English observer” :rolleyes: your wee “opinion” doesn’t count;)

btw what the fuk is wrong with you .. I.e. why pretend to be English ? .... what sort of a fool are you son ?

Glenshane4

That attack on The Shankill just about summed PIRA up. It was either sectarian mass murder (as with Kingsmill) or a reckless, bungled operation. Either way it was in breech of The Geneva Convention.
What did YOU do to protect Catholics from the Prod murder gangs?

raetsel

And that would have nothing to do with your views on abortion?

Have you seen Ms Pengelly's views on naming a bus stop 'Short Strand' or on UVF flags being displayed in neutral areas?
Pengelly's complaint about the Short Strand bus stop was nothing short of a preposterous waste of time, and for transparently ridiculous sectarian reasons.
I could never see Claire Hanna behaving in such a petty, buffoonish way.

mr_anderson

I had cause to be in Belfast recently with work.
It brought me into contact with a number of DUP supporters.
They were not happy with proceedings.

To my astonishment, they were already accepting of a UI in the near future.
Their attitude was that it was better to make money on the road to a UI, than deny reality and starve.

EnglishObserver

Ah poor pet, you don’t care anymore 😢😭 Lmfao

Now unfortunately for you “English observer” :rolleyes: your wee “opinion” doesn’t count;)

btw what the fuk is wrong with you .. I.e. why pretend to be English ? .... what sort of a fool are you son ?
I am what I am mate - I can't escape. Still, if you want to see me as an Ulster man - go ahead

EnglishObserver

I had cause to be in Belfast recently with work.
It brought me into contact with a number of DUP supporters.
They were not happy with proceedings.

To my astonishment, they were already accepting of a UI in the near future.
Their attitude was that it was better to make money on the road to a UI, than deny reality and starve.
I was in Dublin recently (with work) and I couldn't believe the number of ex-Republicans who were sh/it scared that Irish unity would result in massive violence and economic ruin for Ireland. Incredibly, one of them asked if there were any toilet cleaning jobs going for Paddys in England or if there was a demand for rent boys...

Incredible...

the secretary

I was in Dublin recently (with work) and I couldn't believe the number of ex-Republicans who were sh/it scared that Irish unity would result in massive violence and economic ruin for Ireland. Incredibly, one of them asked if there were any toilet cleaning jobs going for Paddys in England or if there was a demand for rent boys...

Incredible...
Grow up

blinding

Incredible...
This was probably brought on by you , evacuating your bowels and your brain being simultaneously drained !

milipod

Incredible...
The buckie is flowing in your gaff no doubt.

Mickeymac

No sympathy whatsoever for you guys, I told you all about mange and his history on other forums some considerable time ago.

Doggie and Bridget are in the kiddies room compared to that POS.

Mickeymac

Meanwhile back on topic, great piece by Jude on the upcoming election.

Emily Davison

(y)

Enjoy the trip raetsel(y) but please don't lose your vote, there must be some way in registering it.
You want him to choose the vote over his marriage. Or a life not worth living. o_O

AhNowStop

I am what I am mate - I can't escape. Still, if you want to see me as an Ulster man - go ahead
I know you are what you are ... a lying bollix ;)

You’re about as much an “English observer” as Newrybhollicks is a Celtic fan or the dopey dog is a farmer

why nearly all you wee loyalist weirdos feel the need to lie all the time is your business but it’s transparent as water wee son ;)

btw it’s funny as fuk watching wee weirdos like you go into meltdown with the way things have panned out ... remember to thank the DUP now wont you😂

Emily Davison

The reality is that very few Unionists live on the border anymore - they mostly left due to IRA violence. That's why some analysts support rolling back the border allowing thousands of those of Catholic identity to live in The Irish Republic. The west bank of the Foyle could go, strabane could go, South Armagh, etc - there's 60 000 catholic identity people live in the West side of The Foyle alone. Of course, some of these thinkers say there should be a ward by ward vote first in these border ares and I must admit there is some merit in this. The Irish Republic could buy the houses, land and businesses of those who insisted on staying within The UK. It;s certainly something to look at in he future if neccessary.
You’d like to reduce the size of the six counties. And then you want the republic to pay for land of those that leave to go into the reduced six? What about the wishes of those people living there!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies