North Korea acting the maggot again

jmcc

Next move is up to the Chinese. Maybe some people think that a war economy could soften a lot of the recession's effects?

Regards...jmcc

Tommy Tayto

Next move is up to the Chinese. Maybe some people think that a war economy could soften a lot of the recession's effects?
Well a nice brief non nuclear exchange would do wonders for the global downturn, not to mention giving a much needed morale boost to the plebs. Who should go at it I wonder?

NewRepublic

Am I the only person who thinks that this will come to absolutely nothing. Its just a case of North Korea trying to wind up the word community. They clearly like the idea of feeling big and powerful, but have no intention of starting a war they would inevitably lose.

NewRepublic

Well a nice brief non nuclear exchange would do wonders for the global downturn, not to mention giving a much needed morale boost to the plebs. Who should go at it I wonder?
Well it would give the american ammunitions industry a stimulus. It accounts for something like 15% of GDP, one of the highest in the developed world. You never know a war might just get America moving again ;)

garlandgreen

We can accept that Kim is a nut and a funny kind of guy. Which is kind of charming in a Team America film. But when he's fuc*king around with nukes it might be a bit of a concern if you are living in that region

Tommy Tayto

I would imagine the South Koreans have an active early warning system to destroy any incoming threats with extreme prejudice. The numbers of nukes NK could produce would be very small too, as in less than 5. And relatively small detonation yields too, Saturday's blast was 20 megatons, the same as the Nagasaki bomb. So not a whole pile he can do with his new toys unless he want North Korea to be turned into the worlds largest car park. As a few of you pointed out, a relative non story. But it's a quiet night on p.ie so far.......

Glennshane

Have you all forgotten? The Stickies were great friends of the North Koreans. Do the still have fraternal links?

Fr. Fahey

Gilmore and De Rossa and Rabbitte should also the mad feckers to threaten to fire a nuke this way unless Cowen abdicates and lets the Dear Leaders buddies take over.

cHeal

While I feel the US shouldn't have been a complete prat about this years ago and should have worked with NK so that they would have no interest arming themselves, we are where we are. Bomb the ******************** out of the place. Good bye NK.

Analyzer

The revelation that Fatman had relatives killed to maintain himself in power indicates that he a Marxist version of Richard III.

Analyzer

Gimmiemore and Fat Bunny should offrr to open a Supermacs in Pyongyang.

Within a year Fatman will be knocked out of action due to blocked up arteries.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies