• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

North Korea - Will Kim Jong-un be eating his own dogfood ?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Kim Jong-un is physically, mentally and morally ill ...and is bringing his ~25million countrymen on a ride to hell

Dog food is apparently the latest panacea
Kim Jong-un labels DOG MEAT a 'superfood' in a bid to encourage North Koreans to eat it | Daily Mail Online
Kim Jong-un labels DOG MEAT a 'superfood' in a bid to encourage starving North Koreans to eat it... and advises them to beat the animals to death to improve the taste
So will Kim Jong-un be eating his own dogfood ?

Also ...anyone any ideas how to pry the lunatic off his people ?

cyp

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com

General Urko

Only China can realistically get rid of this fooking lunatic! But like S. Korea, they would be worried about hundreds of thousands of refugees!

Harmonica

Only China can realistically get rid of this fooking lunatic! But like S. Korea, they would be worried about hundreds of thousands of refugees!
No chance, they don't want an american ally (it would be like SK extending north) on their borders.

NK is seriously dodgy but I wouldn't believe a fraction of the "news stories" reported about there are its impossible to verify any facts one way or another.

The Field Marshal

I would like to see recycled CyPs eaten by the North Korean leader.

This way an end to many nightmares might happen

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
I would like to see recycled CyPs eaten by the North Korean leader.

This way an end to many nightmares might happen
Yeah, I do go through a body every seven or so days...I've never asked what happens them...I guess they could be given to him for munchies

cyp

The Field Marshal

Yeah, I do go through a body every seven or so days...I've never asked what happens them...I guess they could be given to him for munchies

cyp
You have the capacity to be a much better individual.
Reading all my posts will help you achieve your true potential.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
On the list of the North Korean regime's crimes against humanity, encouraging the eating of dogs comes so far down the bottom it's scarcely worth mentioning.

The Field Marshal

On the list of the North Korean regime's crimes against humanity, encouraging the eating of dogs comes so far down the bottom it's scarcely worth mentioning.
Why do you take this thread seriously?

It is just another justified rant about something that nearly everybody already basically agrees about.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
The dog eating per se is not the issue ...rather the sheer dementedness of the State propaganda around same

It demonstrates a hopelessly diseased mindset

cyp

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
You have the capacity to be a much better individual.
Reading all my posts will help you achieve your true potential.
I always have capacity to improve ...and on average I do

I'll find where those dead bodies go, a good point as I am using up avatar humans at a higher rate these days...that said there aren't too many of us visitors, but it's good to set an example I guess

cyp

Karloff

No it's not - our treatment of animals is an open ended holocaust and dog eating is one of the most disturbing facets (as are the gastronomic preferences of East Asians in general) due to the cruelty involved in the raising and slaughtering and the closeness of the dog to mankind.

Mitsui2

Kim Jong-un is physically, mentally and morally ill ...and is bringing his ~25million countrymen on a ride to hell

Kim Jong-un labels DOG MEAT a 'superfood' in a bid to encourage North Koreans to eat it | Daily Mail Online

cyp
To be fair, historically one of the traditional Japanese put-downs of Koreans was to call them "dog-eaters."

Mind you this came from the upper echelons of a very rigidly stratified society where the sort of people who used that phrase didn't give much of a toss about what their own lower orders ate.

Come to think of it, maybe you'd'a loved it, cYp!

(And I must admit that if you counter with some Wellesean Third-Man-style argument that the same society also producing Hiroshige and Hokusai then I'm pretty shagged for a riposte)

RasherHash

cyp
Isn't eating dog normal in the far east?

So what's the fuss, more mad Kim stories to distract the sheeple?

nakatomi

cyp
Is it not the same practice in South Korea? And China?
The brutal dog eating festival that sees hounds beaten to death and blow torched - Mirror Online

RasherHash

nakatomi

It is brutal but can we really talk when our practices are no better just different animals are abused.

An American told me yesterday that if Chinese athletes don't win they get executed.

Mad propaganda stories about "the enemy" are the staple of western "democracy" :(
Yep that propaganda goes both ways, I'm sure the North korean papers are full of stories about the US, like people eating out of garbage cans, no social protection , and people being turned away from hospitals because they are poor. Black people and the mentally ill being shot on the street etc. ... All lies of course.

IvoShandor

Twitter
yes
No chance, they don't want an american ally (it would be like SK extending north) on their borders.
Since the existence of North Korea is the main reason for South Korea to remain an American ally, the downfall of the North would remove the reason for any American forces to remain in the peninsula. I don't doubt that the South and the Chinese Republic could come to some mutually advantageous pact in that eventuality, possibly ensuring Korean neutrality in exchange for a non-aggression pact or something like that.

It is brutal but can we really talk when our practices are no better just different animals are abused.
An American told me yesterday that if Chinese athletes don't win they get executed.
Mad propaganda stories about "the enemy" are the staple of western "democracy" :(
You can get Americans who tell you that Obama is a Muslim. Stuff like that hasn't been a staple of US propaganda since the days of Mao

We've just established the perfect death for young Kim-devoured by a pack of vicious, vengeful dogs.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies