North Korean Nuclear test ing site tunnel collapse kills 200.

silverharp

there were reports it was unstable which is why they weren't testing recently. good result though, I hope they lost some expertise among the casualties

Clanrickard

blokesbloke

RIP to all the victims.

Bear in mind that the people of North Korea are the victims of an evil regime.

You comply or you die.

ireallyshouldknowbetter

RIP to all the victims.

Bear in mind that the people of North Korea are the victims of an evil regime.

You comply or you die.
I quite agree, although the higher you go up in the military or the party, the more sure you can be that they are evil b@stards themselves, who probably sold not only their own granny, but half the village's grannies to get where they were.

Connollyist a/c no.2

I quite agree, although the higher you go up in the military or the party, the more sure you can be that they are evil b@stards themselves, who probably sold not only their own granny, but half the village's grannies to get where they were.
em no. The military and scientific bodys work the same way in north korea than in ireland. There is no conspiracy to gain prominence, just ability.

blokesbloke

To a point, but not necessarily... I have read the memoirs of a lot of defectors. Most of them were very low down in the pecking order but by no means all.

Their songbun system means your place in society is decided before you're born - it's basically a class system - so if you're born into a high class then you're expected to go into high office and would really have no excuse not to.

It is a dog-eat-dog society sometimes, but it's too easy for us in free societies to judge.

I have no idea what I would have been like if I'd been born into the loyal classes in North Korea... or the lowest ones either.

Ultimately only the leader and his fathers are completely responsible. This is a man who has had his own brother murdered remember.

The safest place in North Korea is actually not too high up and not too low down. Too low down and you starve, too high up and you risk losing your life if the paranoid leader gets suspicious you aren't 100% loyal.

Civic_critic2

This is a man who has had his own brother murdered remember.
No-one knows who murdered his brother and why. Or how using an allegedly deadly nerve agent hand-held in a tissue didn't have any apparent effect of the women holding the tissues. The women may have been patsies and the brother killed subsequently.

Wonder what your purpose on this site is.

blokesbloke

No-one knows who murdered his brother and why. Or how using an allegedly deadly nerve agent hand-held in a tissue didn't have any apparent effect of the women holding the tissues. The women may have been patsies and the brother killed subsequently.

Wonder what your purpose on this site is.
To debate and shoot the shít dearie, what's yours?

WTTR

Website
www.johnfhiggins.eu
The Chinese forecast that this would happen.

I have no time to search for the link.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies