• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

North Korean solidarity group gaining ground in North Kerry?

ruserious

He said reports of human rights abuses in North Korea were "absolute myths and lies", adding: "If human rights abuse is the basis for sanctions and offensive action why don't the US invade Saudi Arabia?"
What an incredibly flawed argument. In fact, he sounds a lot like certain Piesters around here.

Hitch 22

The former Causeway Comprehensive Secondary School pupil added: "I'm a Marxist-Leninist and always admired the DPRK for staying true to its beliefs. While other countries, such as Russia, watered down their communist structure in a self-revisionist way, Korea stood firm."

He said reports of human rights abuses in North Korea were "absolute myths and lies", adding: "If human rights abuse is the basis for sanctions and offensive action why don't the US invade Saudi Arabia?"

Though he has never visited the county, the unemployed activist told me: "There are no concentration camps, the people are fed, there is free education and healthcare."
Where have we heard of this kind of loon before?

[video=youtube;D1F_G5ku7KM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1F_G5ku7KM[/video]

[video=youtube;aYNp1orPM5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYNp1orPM5c[/video]

Last edited:

slippy wicket

Isn't it amazing the things people will come out with after a few generations of inbreeding.

A different species down there IMO.

Shqiptar

The KFA lists its objectives as "showing the reality of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) to the world
Sure the DPRK can do that itself by allowing foreigners free and unfettered access to all parts of the country.

Oh wait....

blokesbloke

Gaining territory? Have they got from 2 members to three?

Is this third one a person or a confused cow?

michijo

I have also believed that North Korea was being falsely represented by the press, and that there was undoubtedly backwardness in North Korea and possibly outdated infrastructure and machinery due to isolationist policies, but that overall it is not as bad as people think. In fact, the pictures I saw recently showed some healthy looking north koreans standing in front of a newly opened public swimming pool.

Bill

It's the cael and nano play group

Marcos the black

....and if I told a Kerryman joke, I'd be given out to...

Mountaintop

Maybe the press have painted a propogandist picture, of a deprived people, with outdated infrastructure and without accessible healthcare or amenities...but I still quite like North Kerry.

NewGoldDream

Website
-
Fair play to him.

I don't agree with one word he says, but he is entitled to his beliefs. And the fair play is for getting his position covered by a national newspaper. Must have been a slow news day mind.

I suspect his political views may slightly hinder his long term employment prospects though...

NewGoldDream

Website
-
Fair play to him.

I don't agree with one word he says, but he is entitled to his beliefs. And the fair play is for getting his position covered by a national newspaper. Must have been a slow news day mind.

I suspect his political views may slightly hinder his long term employment prospects though...

Bill

Fair play to him.

you're from Kerry, aren't you?

Lando Calrissian

Fair play to him. Whats with the sneery tone of the article?
Like the rest of our media , this paper seems to be taking its cue directly from Washington and Downing street.
Remember the last time we took the yanks and the brits at face value when they lied about wmds?

MacO'velli

Hitch 22

More about this Antoin Fletcher nutcase.

This is the crackpot's facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/antonio.g.fletcher?fref=ts"]https://www.facebook.com/antonio.g.fletcher?fref=ts[/URL]

You can get a good idea of his psychology from his likes:

https://www.facebook.com/antonio.g.fletcher/favorites

Full to the brim with rapid Communist lunacy.

His work position as KFA Official delegate has 0 likes

https://www.facebook.com/pages/KFA-Official-Delegate-for-Ireland/338991476217783

He seems to be in a relationship with some cutie called Anaïs (Anus? :lol:) Ní Chíochaí

This is her webpage:

https://www.facebook.com/anais.2boubise/about

The KFA youtube channel appears to be Spanish:

Korea kfa - YouTube

The head honcho seems to be some lunatic called Alejandro Cao

[video=youtube;Ns-TlZhl9Q4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns-TlZhl9Q4&list=UUSeLIh8jKg5wyPZoxa6PPcg&index=18[/video]

The Korean Friendship Association (Spanish: Asociación Coreana de Amistad), headed by Spanish citizen Alejandro Cao de Benos de Les y Pérez, is an organization working with the Committee for Cultural Relations with Foreign Countries of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea), as well as an organ of promotion/public relations for the Juche movement. The Committee for Cultural Relations is the official government cultural liaison agency for North Korea and purports to fulfill a similar role to that of the British Council or the Alliance française. The KFA was established in Spain on August 8, 2000. It has official representatives in 28 countries, including Spain, the U.S., Norway, Canada, Brazil, Russia, China, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Turkey, Israel, Poland and members from 120 countries.[citation needed] In 2004, KFA members organized in North Korea an International March for Korea's Peace and Reunification supporting the reunification of the two Koreas, as well as the policy of the North Korean government.
Korean Friendship Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A list of official delegates:

Official Delegates
Switzerland : Martin Lotscher
Spain : Mikel Vivanko
Norway : Gabriel Ray
Italy : Flavio Pettinari
United Kingdom : Dermot Hudson
USA : Tommy Seilheimer
Thailand: Jirat
Serbia : Lazar Aksentijevic
Brazil : Emanuel Tejerina
Mexico : Alberto Cruz Torres
Chile : Manuel Arismendi
Macedonia : Sasko Rocevski
Venezuela : Luis Blanco Crespo
Argentina : Ignacio Campora
Belgium : Jan Casier
Poland : Lukasz Mrozek
Cuba : Jorge Airam Alvarado
Bangladesh : Jahangir Khan
Singapore : Airul Qaiz
Romania : Ciprian Pop
Canada : Mark Davies
Malta : David Cuschieri
Germany : Udo Petersen
Pakistan : Muhammad Qureshi
Colombia : Camilo Serrano
Netherlands : Pieter Van Den Eijnden
Indonesia : Prasetya Ega Syaputra
Japan : Daniel Friemark
France : Artur R.
Guatemala : Fredy Figueroa
Ireland : Antoin Fletcher
Bolivia : Jose Armando
Portugal : Flávio Gonçalves

Bea C

Remember guys, that's up north Kerry.
Back west (&in my sitting room) it's CJ's portrait that hangs in classrooms.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies