North set to get vote in Presidential elections

Commander of the North

Don't tempt me. The mess I could make of that state would be great crack.
you'd definitely need a passport as Gaelige to run Ray. I'd love to see a shed load of Unionists pay 30 pieces of silver for an irish passport, in order to vote in a country they despise.

GDPR

you'd definitely need a passport as Gaelige to run Ray. I'd love to see a shed load of Unionists pay 30 pieces of silver for an irish passport, in order to vote in a country they despise.
Well they can vote in a country which despises them, ie the UK.

Lets be fair now, lads.

Enigma Variations

I'm wondering if this move attracts thousands of votes for daft candidates like Dustin Turkey. Could be some crack this for all those that this position is entirely meaningless.
Aren't you getting politics confused with the Eurodirge Song Contest..............?

You can't actually enter a turkey in an election, Ray, at least not in the south - not so sure about up here though - I have my suspicions about Edwin Poots.

:)

Glaucon

This could be great crack.
Put Dustin the Turkey up and I'd vote for that ahead of any of those muppets.
At least Dustin can be voted in by the people, unlike the geriatric German turkeys sitting in Buckingham Palace. :lol:

Se0samh

And I still think that only resident citizens of a state, should be allowed to vote in elections there.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, many disagree though.....................including those with some actual power..........like the US for instance......;)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom