Northern Ireland 2017 Election Mark 2.

Marcella

Does anyone actually take this man seriously? A complete nonentity but by all means, let's go again. SF will relish a second election.

Just Jack

I hope the unionists go for a pact in any new election.

It will guarantee a SF First Minister :cool:

The crocodiles have awoken petunia

Se0samh

Novos

Does anyone actually take this man seriously? A complete nonentity but by all means, let's go again. SF will relish a second election.
I wouldn't be too sure about that. Maybe all the Crocs turned out and there are no more left.

PBP voter

Novos

Lets say the Unionists do as well in 2016.

Then SF will want another election to try to reach March 2017 levels.

It could end up becoming a farce.
The SF result was easy enough to predict. But the unionist vote was a puzzle. I think we need another election and I don't think either party wants one.

Se0samh

The SF result was easy enough to predict. But the unionist vote was a puzzle. I think we need another election and I don't think either party wants one.

:lol: Weren't some around here implying a vote of 160,000 before the election. :lol:

PBP voter

No real puzzle looking at the figs.

Nat/rep went back to 2011 levels. Unionists lost votes to Alliance.

Novos

No real puzzle looking at the figs.

Nat/rep went back to 2011 levels. Unionists lost votes to Alliance.
I think if it was run again the unionists seats would increase. But the DUP don't need to take the risk.

PBP voter

I think if it was run again the unionists seats would increase. But the DUP don't need to take the risk.
Maybe. But it's quite trendy for a middle class Unionist to vote Alliance these days.

The poor deluded fools think that millions can be saved on mixed schools and the like.

former wesleyan

Mickeymac

Always thought he looked like a puppet...............:lol:

As I always said, he is an incompetent fool and very much incapable of handling the six county job and his latest gaffe was to mention another election when the posters are still up from the last week's election.

It should be fun in the coming days for his leader when the remain camp in Britain, no doubt, will demand the same treatment.....ie re-a run of the Brexit referendum.:lol:

You could not simply make this stuff up:lol:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies