Northern Ireland vote required by constituency/county to achieve 50%+1 in a border poll

Barroso

I think South Derry is also Nationalist?
It is mainly nationalist, and much of it is poor land; but to give the guy his due, the NE - around Coleraine - has a much higher population density.

Still, the second map, on the Brexit referendum, is also pretty telling, and shows the future.

Last edited:

Barroso

The South goes from east to west. Is that supposed to be some sort of cryptic double meaning entendre McSlaggart?

County Londonderry has an RC majority because of Cityside. Take that out and its a Prod majority. I don't know how you're not getting this.
Equally take out the Coleraine area and it has a nationalist majority.

So what's yer point?

Mickeymac

Equally take out the Coleraine area and it has a nationalist majority.

So what's yer point?

Best to remember this thread was created by some AH who has never read the GFA, and, as he admits himself is based on a fantasy scenario far removed from the GFA itself.

Simply a diversion from reality, quite surprised it got any attention TBH.

arsenal

Best to remember this thread was created by some AH who has never read the GFA, and, as he admits himself is based on a fantasy scenario far removed from the GFA itself.

Simply a diversion from reality, quite surprised it got any attention TBH.
I would ask that you please refrain from insulting me. How do you know I have not read the GFA? The premise of the thread was essentially to discuss what sort of % nationalists would need in each of the 6 counties to carry a border poll. It had nothing to do with a unionist veto or anything of the sort, but you seem unable to comprehend that. I will not have you bully and smear me, you have accused of being a unionist troll,which I am not. Ignore my posts if you wish but please don't constantly attack me.

arsenal

Finally, the op is certainly based on a scenario that I assume you hope comes to pass.Namely a border poll.

Mickeymac

I would ask that you please refrain from insulting me. How do you know I have not read the GFA? The premise of the thread was essentially to discuss what sort of % nationalists would need in each of the 6 counties to carry a border poll. It had nothing to do with a unionist veto or anything of the sort, but you seem unable to comprehend that. I will not have you bully and smear me, you have accused of being a unionist troll,which I am not. Ignore my posts if you wish but please don't constantly attack me.

Sorry sweetcheeks, but........this was the opening line of your senseless OP sir......

I know this is extremely hypothetical

See the doc pal if you feel unwell.

arsenal

Sorry sweetcheeks, but........this was the opening line of your senseless OP sir......

See the doc pal if you feel unwell.
Avoid the substance of the post and retort with a supposedly quick-witted response. This just about sums your entire posting history on this site.

caulfield

Mickeymac

Avoid the substance of the post and retort with a supposedly quick-witted response. This just about sums your entire posting history on this site.

You keep digging a bigger hole for yourself pal, I called you out as a sock and you confirmed it by this comment......

This just about sums your entire posting history on this site

As a newbie, WTF would you know about my posting history?
............hilarious stuff, hope you stay around.:lol::lol::lol:

arsenal

Mickeymac reading old threads on this site when the search function used to work allowed me read some of your older posts. For example, scottish ref thread and how lessons could be learned for a future border poll. Your smart arsed posts are all there. You are going on the ignore list, no need to further engage with your rubbish.

Niall996

Mickeymac reading old threads on this site when the search function used to work allowed me read some of your older posts. For example, scottish ref thread and how lessons could be learned for a future border poll. Your smart arsed posts are all there. You are going on the ignore list, no need to further engage with your rubbish.
The ignore function is the most childish pathetic function on P.ie and should only ever be used for Suirview.

Mickeymac

Don't act the jackrabbit we all know who you are AH.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies