• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Not Again! Four Dead in Aurora, Colorado shooting

Ren84

A gunman has killed three people in a hostage siege in Aurora, Colorado, before losing his own life. It is unclear if the police shot him or he killed himself. Aurora is the same town where a man shot up a theatre last year killing 12 people and injuring scores more..............

Four people killed in US shooting incident - RTÉ News

Seriously, what is wrong with America? Guns. KILL. People!

ruserious

The founding fathers never intended to have the right to bear arms include a kid with an assault rifle.

drummed

The right to carry arms in fairness was never in the original constitution. It was in the so called "bill of rights" added later. All at the request of a minority of states concerned mostly about a potential slave uprising. Bill of rights indeed.................:(

forest

This isnt really news just a tipical day in the Land Of The Free

The Owl

America is a nation lost in the worship of a 200 year old constitution, written by athiests who are now imagined to have been devout christians, and whose articles and amendments are interpreted by the highest bidder.

It is the traditional meaning of a 'farce'.[/QUOTE

The Constitution of America was written by atheists? Really? So only atheists in America carry guns because good Christians never would, it would appear from your peculiar, most peculiar post.]

Ulster-Lad

Of the 4 dead, 3 were suspected members of the shooters family. The 4th was the shooter shot and killed by Police.

(Reuters) - A gunman who barricaded himself inside a townhouse after killing three people in the home was shot to death by police on Saturday in Aurora, Colorado, the same Denver suburb where 12 people were slain in a movie house massacre last July, police said.
Four dead in townhouse shooting in Aurora, Colorado | Reuters

Well done to the Police BTW.

Last edited:

Ren84

The Constitution of America was written by atheists? Really? So only atheists in America carry guns because good Christians never would, it would appear from your peculiar, most peculiar post.
Written actually by agnostics who had little time for organised religion. Aggressive secularists is probably the best way to describe the Founding Fathers.

seabhcan

The Constitution of America was written by atheists? Really? So only atheists in America carry guns because good Christians never would, it would appear from your peculiar, most peculiar post.
My meaning is that there is a belief currently in America that the Founding Fathers were writing a constitution somehow inspired by god. In fact, history tells us they were not religious people.

Ren84

Will the NRA insist all homes now have armed guards? :roll:

General Mayhem

I blame Aurora. There's probably toxic waste underground or something.

Sexual Harassment Panda

A gunman has killed three people in a hostage siege in Aurora, Colorado, before losing his own life. It is unclear if the police shot him or he killed himself. Aurora is the same town where a man shot up a theatre last year killing 12 people and injuring scores more..............

Four people killed in US shooting incident - RTÉ News

Seriously, what is wrong with America? Guns. KILL. People!

Let me be the first to raise a glass to our brave cousins across the pond who continue to bravely withstand the mindless gun murders in defense of their right to bear arms.

three cheers!!!!

as an aside...
Americans are so f*cking stup*d it literally hurts my head!!!!

EDIT: tbh, the above could happen in any country, so I should re-phrase. "People are so f*cking stup*d it literally hurts my head!!!"

mary_queen_of_the_gael

My meaning is that there is a belief currently in America that the Founding Fathers were writing a constitution somehow inspired by god. In fact, history tells us they were not religious people.
It also tells us they were masonic slave holders and anti democrats who set up a republic and not a democracy and that at least one of them was a British agent. (Ben Franklin). But again a myth was built up, based on pagan Roman foundations, Cincinnatus etc.

Ren84

It also tells us they were masonic slave holders and anti democrats who set up a republic and not a democracy and that at least one of them was a British agent. (Ben Franklin). But again a myth was built up, based on pagan Roman foundations, Cincinnatus etc.
Give it a rest.

Ulster-Lad

Critics of the US 2nd Amendment to the Constitution should probably research why the amendment exists and that will also answer why it will never exist here.

drummed

Right. Just for coming over here and annoying me on this thread as well i've decided to report your other post.

Skyrocket

Will the NRA insist all homes now have armed guards? :roll:
Placing cops in schools was first touted by Bill Clinton in the late 1990s, not the NRA.

Clinton also unveiled the $60-million fifth round of funding for "COPS in School," a Justice Department program that helps pay the costs of placing police officers in schools to help make them safer for students and teachers. The money will be used to provide 452 officers in schools in more than 220 communities.

"Already, it has placed 2,200 officers in more than 1,000 communities across our nation, where they are heightening school safety as well as coaching sports and acting as mentors and mediators for kids in need," Clinton said.
Clinton Pledges Funds to Add Police to Schools - Los Angeles Times

I presume you equally disagree with and ridicule that initiative?