• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Not 'Not Paddy Kelly's car' seized by bailiffs at request of ACC

charley

article 43 section 2
2° The State accordingly guarantees to pass no law attempting to abolish the right of private ownership or the general right to transfer, bequeath, and inherit property.

The Underdog

why don't we just change the law so we can take the spouses assets?

If the wife profits from the boom she should be liable in the bust.

The law/constitiion is just a piece of paper, we can change it whenever we want.
Oh the charming naivety and innocence of it all. Where to start . . . . .

1. This is the Banana Republic of Ireland
2. Where would all the billions of our taxpayers money go if Irish billionaires weren’t allowed to hide it in their wives/sons/daughters offshore accounts and trust funds and property ?
3. The Cayman island banking system would collapse
4. SCAMA might actually get some money back

He3

Will Fintan spend a day with Mrs Kelly now?

He3

Can we call the Beemer Mrs Kelly's Paddywagon now?

He3

It turns out it was his car after all. He said so in a 2004 interview with the IHT. Fine paper. Someone told ACC.

yellowfish

I don't know about boasts, but i would be damn pleased. With the pay cuts i have already taken, the loss of a lot of the relief work i was getting. (i have been hovering at around 30 hrs lately) and the extras like fuel and whatever the income levy is called today, my chance of replacing my dying 11 year old focus are slim. don't know what i will do when it actually finally expires.
still obviously i am better off than a man owing 350 million, i mean that only stands to reason. Doesn'T it?

EDIT sorry, did not realise how old this thread was.

CookieMonster

It turns out it was his car after all. He said so in a 2004 interview with the IHT. Fine paper. Someone told ACC.
Did they take it back off him?

karldaly

Judge overturns Drumm home transfer

A High Court judge has made formal orders overturning the transfer by former Anglo Irish Bank CEO David Drumm of his half share of his former family home at Malahide, Co Dublin, into the sole ownership of his wife Lorraine.

In proceedings against David Drumm and his wife Lorraine, Anglo wanted to overturn the May 2009 transfer of ownership of the property at Abington, Malahide, arguing
it was a fraud on creditors

Judge overturns Drumm home transfer - RT News

stanley

Developer's son offers to pay off €100 a month on €17m debt - Courts, National News - Independent.ie

Take over his nice 5 acred rectory, sell it on and replace it with a 3 bedroomed semi-d in a large housing estate near a nice State school, sell on his houses in Liverpool and begin to reduce his debt.

Nama should write to him and advise him to stop bleating in public and keep his business plan with them private also spell out to him clearly he is not entitled to an income until his debts are clear.

His little number at the Tribune is now drifting away, perhaps a trip to the dole office and a blast of reality might do him and his father a power of good.

MsAnneThrope

Developer's son offers to pay off €100 a month on €17m debt - Courts, National News - Independent.ie

Take over his nice 5 acred rectory, sell it on and replace it with a 3 bedroomed semi-d in a large housing estate near a nice State school, sell on his houses in Liverpool and begin to reduce his debt.

Nama should write to him and advise him to stop bleating in public and keep his business plan with them private also spell out to him clearly he is not entitled to an income until his debts are clear.

His little number at the Tribune is now drifting away, perhaps a trip to the dole office and a blast of reality might do him and his father a power of good.
It really is insulting isn't it? I want to keep my fancy house so I can throw plush house parties and look the part, I want my kids to go to the best schools and not mix with riff-raff, I want my tenants in my 5 Liverpool properties to keep sending me money (think of all the Ferrero Rochers I need to buy to spoil my guests with) but, here, I'll repay €100 a month on the other stuff. I'm a developer's son for God's sakes! Stop haranguing me!

hammer

Another Galway tent developer bites the dust :)

€100 per month - how can he even afford that ?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies